NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
sorry double post
Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashred12

my SQ:
is it possible dat kinha wer blushing coz they wer teased already abt d close scenes they wer doing in d lovers shack n date scene?

OMG u r already out of NivRenland and into KinHaland.....😆
Girls... today's epi was awesome... NivRen what have done to me??? am lost in ur world completely....
still i don doubt viren.. he could not be the stalker.... somehow am not able to think him wrong when he handled the feather harshly....
poor sid.. he wouldnt have expected such words from divya.....
but i am fully in a happy mood now and not going to think abt the precap as am still enjoying NivRen scenes of today...
i will just read all our sweeties analysis and gonna watch NivRen again and again... ☺️
Hiii guyzzzzzz my lovelyyyy lovelyyyy Sweeties . 🤗🤗

OMGGGGG 2dy's episode was mesemerizingg n trulyyyy 2dy i m deadd . only by seeng Viren hugging Nivi frm Behind . 🤢 . God knows wht will happen when i would actuallyy see d SR n so intimate n close romantic scenes . I think tht day i will completlyy deadd 🤢 .

Oh goddd 2dy Viren reallyyy scared me by his obessive hott hott looks .Amazinggggg Acting by my Kinny .

Okk I will b Back soon wid my thoghts for 2dy's episode .

n 1 thng i m sure ki VIREN IS NT D STALKER n " Aaj ki raat " he meant only MP mission . tht He wil catch him / her .n thatzzz wht we got frm Precap . n Finallyy tomm MP will b out n Viren will catch him/ her red handed .
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG u r already out of NivRenland and into KinHaland.....😆

😆
actually  todays hug scene made me think abt it..
Originally posted by xaviara

girls, he said aaj raat twice, and he meant the date and he also knows that the MP will most probably also strike again and he plans to catch him red handed ! If he is impatient about making Nivi his in every way, he is also impatient about catching the MP, because as long as the MP is not caught, Nivi will never be able to live her life without fear and like he has said, he doesn't like to see a single crease on her forehead !!
Well I agree with you Navz, he also said that once he is with her he will let any fear come near her. So let's see when Nivi is all scared tomorrow after seeing masked guy, what will be his reaction. Can't wait to see now how he handle threat being so near to Nivi.
hey again my jaanupies🤗

Please please take pity on me someone and pray that this torture ends soon, I'm dying here and I haven't been able to watch. we have an intensive class right now, short break. Why is life being so unfair to ME?😭 i mean, it's like a MLK hol today, the Uni is closed, all other students are at home and only our project class, 10 of us are here in the dean's conference room being lectured at non-stop because we have to finish this assignment in two weeks😭 why? why? why?

i read sanju's update and i'm really dying. And it's gonna be at least four more hours before i can get back to my room and watch the episode.

i can't believe this...😭

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey again my jaanupies🤗

Please please take pity on me someone and pray that this torture ends soon, I'm dying here and I haven't been able to watch. we have an intensive class right now, short break. Why is life being so unfair to ME?😭 i mean, it's like a MLK hol today, the Uni is closed, all other students are at home and only our project class, 10 of us are here in the dean's conference room being lectured at non-stop because we have to finish this assignment in two weeks😭 why? why? why?

i read sanju's update and i'm really dying. And it's gonna be at least four more hours before i can get back to my room and watch the episode.

i can't believe this...😭

awwww my poor baby, but sweetie, studies comes first and you can always watch the episode later !! *hugs* Patience is always fruitful !! 😊

aashveeeeeeee jaaaaaannnnnn....
i missed u so much wen i saw 2days hug.....
dont watch epi..
if u did, u'll 've to suffer DD ,sid'll give u company...
see navi's scens...
Moreover as per the precap when light goes Viren leaves Nivi alone in the room though he knows that MP is on loose. That means he wanted to give MP a chance to attack so that he catches him....