Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow what an awesome episode today and today it was all about touch between NivRen though all decent ones πŸ˜‰

Btw Ashly and Sanju i dont think he meant anything bad for Nivi when he crushed that feather coz after Nivi left he was smiling for a long time but my pov is then he realised that MP is going to strike today night and hence the crush implied he will catch the MP finally.... It symbolised that. i hope...

And for the impatience in the last scene. come on girls give him a break, one can totally understand his situation,,, infact i commend him for being this patient for such a long time πŸ˜† Such a romantic atmosphere, he knows Nivi loves him, he loves her beyond limits, how can he have patience yaar and its coming out in his dialogues when he says he wants more than her saath....πŸ˜‰ and excluvisity πŸ˜†

Minus Sidya i loved the episode and am sure he is not the stalker.... btw guys did u see the stalker was quiet healthy πŸ˜‰ jawahar is quiet fit in a way... i thought his body resembled one of the guards that were sent alongπŸ˜†
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
@ all : girls, just enjoy NivRen and don't worry about anything !! Viren's passionate/possessive side of love is surfacing, which he had suppressed all this time for Nivi's sake, because she didn't reciprocate his feelings and he didn't want to scare her with his passion for her, but after tonight's first NivRen scene when Nivi actually initiated and touched him on her own willingly, the firm hold he had on his passion and desire for her loosened  and that was what he we saw when he hugged her from back !! But the minute he realized she tensed up, he reigned in his passion and desire for her, because he didn't want to scare her and realized she is still not ready yet !! I for one loved this side of him !!! Because this shows the intensity of his love, passion and desire for her !!

@ suchi : i haven't seen Milee either sweetie, am worried about her, hope she comes online for a bit tonight !!

@ ashley : its okay hun, I know it is easy to get worried, but like always say have faith in Viren !! Plus Nivi prayed for them to be together forever ! do you think that Viren would be the stalker after a prayer like that ? 😊 so relax and enjoy sweetie !! *hugs*

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my SQ:
is it possible dat kinha wer blushing coz they wer teased already abt d close scenes they wer doing in d lovers shack n date scene?
mahix3 thumbnail
Okay I am NOT doubting my Viren
but uhmm what did he mean by "aaj raat"?
Aaj raat kya? Koi expectations toh nahin... hopefully.
Well no.. I know Viren doesn't have that much expectations..
than what did he mean?
By the way.. I felt soo bad for Sid today!
ashred12 thumbnail
sneha...we r not criticizing him 4 dat...
i too 'll say he has so much patience...
i was just saying ki his obsession is now coming out more...just an observation...
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi lovelies...how r u all doing?? good morning/ good evening. after 3 hrs of sleep i am back. I was watching the seg non stop till 6am and discussing abt it with jannu pies here. 

So, epi is kind of going like i said... Nivren will head to lovers shack, sidya will come in between scenes, MP will attack before date..and etc etc.

ok, so I am excited to see the epi. I clearly dont know why they are showing sidya in between n doing fighting n asking all these questions in between?? is there a point here. and if not then get the HELL out of our nivren way. 

is there a point why DD knows abt room ? and is there a point for why Sid knows abt security? if yes, then please show these points to us CTs. this is confusing us with Nivi and also not fun to watch. they came for HM or to fight??

Ok, I am going to watch the epi and come back..main scenes are - 

1. feather --ooohhhhh lala  
2. Lovers shack and him hugging her from back...ready to call 911 n give me CPR

date was not shown today?? ok that's fine. At least they were in the date clothes right? so thats good. they are not dragging too much. we will see MP attack tomorrow...I feel Viren will not be able to catch MP then...Nivi will try to ignore it and move on bcos she does not want to spoil the date...and then MP will attack again..Maybe at lovers shack or back in the hotel.

then Viren will catch the MP and this chapter will close. It has to close before they leave bcos Viren said so.. ok brb
ashred12 thumbnail
navi dear...i dont believe he is d stalker...i'm just worried if he'll hurt nivi or not...
xaviara thumbnail
girls, he said aaj raat twice, and he meant the date and he also knows that the MP will most probably also strike again and he plans to catch him red handed ! If he is impatient about making Nivi his in every way, he is also impatient about catching the MP, because as long as the MP is not caught, Nivi will never be able to live her life without fear and like he has said, he doesn't like to see a single crease on her forehead !!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

navi dear...i dont believe he is d stalker...i'm just worried if he'll hurt nivi or not...

no he cant hurt Nivi...like Navz said..right now all we are seeing is his "Desperateness" ..he is running out of patience and it is showing up on his face..

i think like everyone else too ..aaj raat he meant MP will be caught and he will put this to rest so Nivi can move on with him. 
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

sweetie, if he is not the stalker, then how can he hurt Nivi ? He have had so man chances of hurting Nivi, but he didn't !! He has been so patient, understanding and gentle with her, he can never hurt her, not even unintentionally !!