Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

@bold- navi dear...u r my saviour wen i go anywer near doubting viren's love...
i think even d hug time expression showed his impatience...

Ya Ashly he is started to getting restless now because he can clearly see what Nivi wants in her eyes but she can't say it out loud. Nivi is really trying that guys patience. But hug scene look didn't scare me, it shows how much he loves and wants her. And how can he be negative yaar, if you see how possessive he looked in hug scene he was like this from beginning but didn't show it and still he gave all the time Nivi needed. He is just showing it now as he can see that Nivi is already in love with him and still not totally his.
mahix3 thumbnail
Hello girls! 
Good morning/ evening!
Last night I left on page 12 and came back to another 29 pages filled.
I can't keep up. Anyways.. I'll go watch the episode now and then come back and discuss! 
Try not to fill another 3O pages while I'm gone!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol@ mahi yes I know guyz here are like talk tlak tlak
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

zarmeen dear...ilu ilu ilu...🤗

actually i didnt see wat happened to d feather as i was typing...wen sanju said i thot she was getting worried but wen ketty said too i got worried...
thanx dear, now i'm happy...so if he's holding it tight den maybe it means he wont let her wish go in vain...dat he'll take very care abt it...do i make sense?

Ash Jaani go and check out the scene and that is only my POV.

@All we were dying the c the obssessive/possessive side of Viren and I don't know y but I think I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW PEOPLE
Read my new story "Family Waves" when you have time I am sure it will calm you down. It certainly calms me down.

I am trying to remove all the MP sickness from my brain and this is helping hehe

let me know what you all think!
I have written upto Chapter 4.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Ash Jaani go and check out the scene and that is only my POV.

@All we were dying the c the obssessive/possessive side of Viren and I don't know y but I think I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it.

Zarmeen I am also looking forward to see Viren's obsessive/possessive side, I am going enjoy that more than his romeogiri so far. 😳 Today's Viren's dialogue: I want you to be mine in every way and only mine says a lot. He said the same on KC night but in very soft way, when he told Nivi that I don't like when my wife is not around me.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ketty dear...i'm not scared either...its just dat dat expression was very interesting...in the sense dat now his obsessive side is coming out little by little...
now imagine wat wud be his reaction if he saw d MP scaring nivi? not catching but seeing d person...we may see more obsessive side out...
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG....dar laGta hai ccBm dheKne mEin jIIiii...😭😆
fInally mA pari Is in lUv...
bt y hE cruShed the feaTher yaAr😲..?? im rEaly gEttng sCareD..

nD i  reAly luVd hiz hUg nd hiz obseSsion faCe..☺️

ashred12 thumbnail
ketty...today's way of him telling dat was very intense...i 4got to breathe again seeing dat n also seeing nivi staying in d hug 4 few moments...

btw, isnt 20 smiles crossed now?
ashred12 thumbnail
fahi...did u read navi's explanation of feather crushing? its on pg 39...
do read it...u'll feel better...