Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok everyone, please stop talking about the SBS segment...at least have a little sympathy for you fellow Nivrenian, that is, ME!  Just imagine what I must be going thru when I read all of your comments and raves and rants about the segment and how many times you guys have watched it coz I have not been able to see it even once.  Why? Coz this link does not work for me....So just imagine how miserable I am.  All I can do is just imagine all this that you guys are talking about.

But jokes apart, SBS does seem to be covering quite a bit of CCBM these days, specially Nivren scenes.  So we're not the only ones who think they're special and apart from all the other jodis.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

@ simi : sweetie if kinny is engaged, his fiance will personally come to this forum and kill us for praying for KinHa to be together for real !!! πŸ˜†

@ sneha : sneha !!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* we all have gone mad ! NivRen and KinHa tends to do so !! and what UMAT segment ? they showed one on sunday ??? 😲  let me go look for it too !!! 😳 About KinHa, I have noticed the shyness and blushing too !! Also if you notice, while singing Neha looked at Kinny and he looked back and smile and his head was moving to the music, so he was encouraging her that she is singing well and to keep singing !! 😊 But they were blushing a lot, more then usual, and its strange because if you see the sequence, NivRen are not so shy with each other, they are more playful, especially Nivi, loved the way she is insisting Viren to eat and then taking his hand and rubbing it against her cheeks !! 😳

Oh Navs janu i did some researching on the forum and net after the article was published that Kinny is engaged and i read posts by one of his friends ( i guess he/she was a fan but now knows Kinny very well and Kinny is in touch with her/him) and the member had posted that he/she has confirmed with Kinny that he is not engaged or married πŸ˜‰. And the member cleared everyone's doubt and said that Kinny himself said that. So i am not worried about he being committed now... So chill janu. we can dream of KInHa πŸ˜†

Janu pls go and see the segment and clear my doubt, i thought (though sounds impossible) that Nivi takes his hands not to her cheeks but somewhere near lips. Pls see it again and u will notice it.... But am sure in the show they will not edit it properly and will cut it..😑

And did u notice when Neha says and Nivedita is falling in love , Kinny looks at her and unable to control his blush, moves his finger on his nose πŸ˜† he is so cute and the way his expressions where during the whole segment, he seemed so excited but blushed throughout while Neha spoke. I am so loving it...

Neha gets so nervous while singing nowadays that she always goofs up on the lyrics πŸ˜†

Yes Navs it seems there was a segment yest on U me aur tv in which they showed the missed part of the segment where in KInny was doing masti with Neha. Remember the couples night wala segment, they showed sumthing in the highlights but did not cover it on the segment, it seems like that was shown yesterday. Pls hunt for the link janu and do let us know if u get it... I have tried everywhere but cant find it janu....😑

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssiham

Ok everyone, please stop talking about the SBS segment...at least have a little sympathy for you fellow Nivrenian, that is, ME!  Just imagine what I must be going thru when I read all of your comments and raves and rants about the segment and how many times you guys have watched it coz I have not been able to see it even once.  Why? Coz this link does not work for me....So just imagine how miserable I am.  All I can do is just imagine all this that you guys are talking about.

But jokes apart, SBS does seem to be covering quite a bit of CCBM these days, specially Nivren scenes.  So we're not the only ones who think they're special and apart from all the other jodis.

babe here is the WU..its well explained.

Shayafan thumbnail
Simmi janu when r u going to sleep babz. its already morning.. Pls take care of your health janu... I am advising you though i myself hardly sleep for more than 5 hours at night....πŸ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shova if Kinny if not engaged then I would love for the two of them to get together for real too, but there is a good chance he is, and he won't confirm it, I mean if Angad didn't mention he was married and had a kid for two years, then this is just engagement, usually celebs don't confirm such things to maintain their privacy ! No one knows that better then me, that is why I don't pray for them to be together, because if they are destined to be, they will and if they are not and Kinny loves someone else, I don't want to pray for someone's heart and engagement to break because I know how that feels !! 😳 If they are meant to be, then it will happen on its own !!

wonderful NavzπŸ‘I loved what u worte jaan. yes if they are destined then it will be if not then oh well. what ever happens is for the best. jannu πŸ€—ur such a wonderful person jaan, it is expressed so well in every post u write jaan. yes its not good to pray for someones happiness as it will give us happiness cause unknown to us mabye we will be causing some heartbreaks.I want kinny and his life partners to be happy, i will be happy with who ever he chooses as long as the girl is happy with him and same goes for Neha.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Simmi janu when r u going to sleep babz. its already morning.. Pls take care of your health janu... I am advising you though i myself hardly sleep for more than 5 hours at night....πŸ˜†

babe u r life saver by checking that fan article n confirming he is not engaged. why would he need to hide it..some ppl do but i dont think KM would.

ok i am going to sleep. see u in few hrs. n we can stop voting now. there is no way they can come back..

sneha, zarmeen, navz..can we request Sanju to send a message to KM abt couple voting. like she can send him the link we have been voting n tell him we are the ones voting n making them lead n win....maybe he will say "thankyou" to us...wat say?? plz say yes n mail her. goodnight. 

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Nivi is falling in love!! thats all is playing in my head now lolz. OMG soo beautiful
Shayafan thumbnail

same here, first my fingers were aching because of the voting and now because of pressing the replay butto of the segment !!

@ simi & sneha : I have watched too many segments if Kinny and he has never been shy with either Sara or Parul, always doing masti, so either KinHa are still very formal with each other or they are just feeling shy for some other reason !! πŸ˜† and we are not the only crazy ones to think that something unusual is going on, the comments on NivRen segments on my YT channel are filled with same kinda comments on KinHa too !!! I get as much as comments on KinHa as I do for NivRen !! πŸ˜†

Navu janu i too tried watching Kinny's bidaai segments and he was not at all formal, infact he was the opposite of that.... So bindast even at talking abt HM πŸ˜† So initially even i thought may be because of the comfortable level... but Neha is a very easy going girl and i have read articles about how bubbly and full on masti she is on sets. Even in the segments we have seen her so bindast with Chanchal Maa , vandana chachi, rishma , abhi and even playing with YD, so uski bolti Kinny ke aage kyon bandh ho jati hai and vice versa,, y y y ? so its making me suspicious abt the other reason πŸ˜‰ but whats wrong in dreaming janu... Finally its their life and they know better...
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar Simran watching the segment and still voting. I swear i have never voted like this for anybody in my entire life

Oh janu u have just recovered with a hand injury and now u r voting continously and also r awake at this hour. So jaao janu we r there na. Remember we are maniacs... Though would love to be there and chat with us but health is important...πŸ˜‰
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Oh Navs janu i did some researching on the forum and net after the article was published that Kinny is engaged and i read posts by one of his friends ( i guess he/she was a fan but now knows Kinny very well and Kinny is in touch with her/him) and the member had posted that he/she has confirmed with Kinny that he is not engaged or married πŸ˜‰. And the member cleared everyone's doubt and said that Kinny himself said that. So i am not worried about he being committed now... So chill janu. we can dream of KInHa πŸ˜†

Janu pls go and see the segment and clear my doubt, i thought (though sounds impossible) that Nivi takes his hands not to her cheeks but somewhere near lips. Pls see it again and u will notice it.... But am sure in the show they will not edit it properly and will cut it..😑

And did u notice when Neha says and Nivedita is falling in love , Kinny looks at her and unable to control his blush, moves his finger on his nose πŸ˜† he is so cute and the way his expressions where during the whole segment, he seemed so excited but blushed throughout while Neha spoke. I am so loving it...

Neha gets so nervous while singing nowadays that she always goofs up on the lyrics πŸ˜†

Yes Navs it seems there was a segment yest on U me aur tv in which they showed the missed part of the segment where in KInny was doing masti with Neha. Remember the couples night wala segment, they showed sumthing in the highlights but did not cover it on the segment, it seems like that was shown yesterday. Pls hunt for the link janu and do let us know if u get it... I have tried everywhere but cant find it janu....😑

@bold- senha sweets lolz i thought that at first too,infact i was seeing a lot of looks from viren that seemed like he was thinking of kissing her also and when i saw nivi taking his hand and placing it so near her lips☺️OMG i think i died, but its quite possible we two are seeing things that arnt even there lolz.

And  UMAT link😭I have bee hunting for that too,unable to find it really wanted to watch it