Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i knowwwww, it is such a out of this world segment and KinHa interview !! me going crazy watching again and again !!

and we are at top 3 ? are u serious ???? Oh wow !!! Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

seriously guys...i have gone to extreme levels for KinHa. Like i have no idea why..maybe "why" has too many answers..

but you will not believe...NOW I INCLUDE THEM IN MY PRAYERS TOO...like @ night before i go to bed..i pray they always stay together for rest of their lives in reality too..n not just serial....like after i saw the segment...i started praying..plz plz god.. make these 2 people fall in love in real life. they are so perfect for each other. please god i will do anything u like..plz make them a couple. plz givem some light at the end of this serial....i just love KinHa so much...they are in total balance together n total equilibrium....their hearts, speech, mind, body language, eyes, respect, likeness, love...

i just hope n pray. i know its their personal life n we have no rights to say anything..but as a fan..i can hope n pray for them right? miracles do happen in life.  
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg.. wat a seg.. am dead.. breathing prob.. i didnt do any work at office from mrng other than jus voting..
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›Hello my janu piessssπŸ€— I have taken a small tineee bineee break from voting as of now... so that i come to here and cover up the pages and am updated about the discussion.

Wow 20th thread and that too the timing is so perfect πŸ‘  

Anju a mindblowing write up janu. lots of hugs πŸ€— and the title is so apt since Nivi today declared LOVE IS IN THE AIR πŸ˜³ Am so so happy. may be even more happier than Viren πŸ˜†

I was so happy to find NIvRen nominated for the hot and sizzling jodi  a week before but i really did not know that we would go crazy abt voting too. I could stop myself from thinking abt it even when i out with my friends yesterday and to make good for the loss since i could not vote during that time, i sat till 3 a.m to vote and had again started voting since morning. What is happening to us. And i read the posts every1 is going crazy voting.. OMG we all are mad.. Btw negative voting has started again full flegedly..  But i was our NivREn to be voted up only since i think we have broken the Tani-Anurag record(as per some post) and even others down us i want nivren to keep going up...πŸ˜›

I am doing 4 things at a time right now... Voting, on the forum ,hunting for yesterday U me aur tv segment (KInHa -Sidya segment) and drooling over NivRen and KinHa...

guys pls someone discuss KinHa with me.... Pls Pls... There is something about them yaar.

I think either they are too much into their character (Nivi shyness in Neha and Viren's blushing in Kinny) or something is really fishy. Y are they so shy and always blushing yaar. Today again it was the height... The way they were standing, the way both were blushing and then the song OMG.. KInny was enjoying it so much, did u notice his head was moving while she was singing,,,, Pls some1 dissect the KinHa segment pls... Am missing Aashvee here. But luckily Navs, Simran , Fahida are here  and i know they too are crazy like me over KinHa.... janus
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

πŸ˜›Hello my janu piessssπŸ€— I have taken a small tineee bineee break from voting as of now... so that i come to here and cover up the pages and am updated about the discussion.

Wow 20th thread and that too the timing is so perfect πŸ‘  

Anju a mindblowing write up janu. lots of hugs πŸ€— and the title is so apt since Nivi today declared LOVE IS IN THE AIR πŸ˜³ Am so so happy. may be even more happier than Viren πŸ˜†

I was so happy to find NIvRen nominated for the hot and sizzling jodi  a week before but i really did not know that we would go crazy abt voting too. I could stop myself from thinking abt it even when i out with my friends yesterday and to make good for the loss since i could not vote during that time, i sat till 3 a.m to vote and had again started voting since morning. What is happening to us. And i read the posts every1 is going crazy voting.. OMG we all are mad.. Btw negative voting has started again full flegedly..  But i was our NivREn to be voted up only since i think we have broken the Tani-Anurag record(as per some post) and even others down us i want nivren to keep going up...πŸ˜›

I am doing 4 things at a time right now... Voting, on the forum ,hunting for yesterday U me aur tv segment (KInHa -Sidya segment) and drooling over NivRen and KinHa...

guys pls someone discuss KinHa with me.... Pls Pls... There is something about them yaar.

I think either they are too much into their character (Nivi shyness in Neha and Viren's blushing in Kinny) or something is really fishy. Y are they so shy and always blushing yaar. Today again it was the height... The way they were standing, the way both were blushing and then the song OMG.. KInny was enjoying it so much, did u notice his head was moving while she was singing,,,, Pls some1 dissect the KinHa segment pls... Am missing Aashvee here. But luckily Navs, Simran , Fahida are here  and i know they too are crazy like me over KinHa.... janus

jaanu..its 5:30 am n i am still here..so u can see right n read my few posts abt segment. i cant dissect n will wait for others.. i love KinHa is my new slogan...why is he standing sooooooo clllooossseeee to her??? why why why?  

i see other serial segments too but they are never this close...hmm idk.
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail

i knowwwww, it is such a out of this world segment and KinHa interview !! me going crazy watching again and again !!

and we are at top 3 ? are u serious ???? Oh wow !!! Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

seriously guys...i have gone to extreme levels for KinHa. Like i have no idea why..maybe "why" has too many answers..

but you will not believe...NOW I INCLUDE THEM IN MY PRAYERS TOO...like @ night before i go to bed..i pray they always stay together for rest of their lives in reality too..n not just serial....like after i saw the segment...i started praying..plz plz god.. make these 2 people fall in love in real life. they are so perfect for each other. please god i will do anything u like..plz make them a couple. plz givem some light at the end of this serial....i just love KinHa so much...they are in total balance together n total equilibrium....their hearts, speech, mind, body language, eyes, respect, likeness, love...

i just hope n pray. i know its their personal life n we have no rights to say anything..but as a fan..i can hope n pray for them right? miracles do happen in life.  
[/QUOTE

OMG Simran janu i do that too . I too pray that they actually be as compatible that they look like in the segments... I am sure they both are very sweet natured and have lot of respect for others and the way they speak is so decent and both r witty most of the times but both hardly look at each other while giving an interview... I keep wondering y? Neha is new so i would sumtimes give her a benefit of doubt may be that is because she is feeling shy facing the camera for an interview but Kinny yaar he has been in the industry for more than 4 years now.... y does he blush, y cant he look at her while she looks at him, he always keeps looking at her from an angle and not directly and that too sumtimes with crossed eyes πŸ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Simi, Zarmeen & Shova, we have seriously transfered our craziness to KinHa to, because they too have come a long way !! The comfort level is increasing with each passing interview and i love it !!! And you are so right, I love how both Neha and Kinny give each other space to talk and don't cut or step each other !!! 😳 I can't stop watching the segment again and again, thus the late reply !! πŸ˜† I wish they show this tonight, i don't think I can wait till tomorrow !!! 😳

yes navz totaly correct, as much as we are crazy about Nivren we are also crazy about KinHa, lolz without KinHa we wouldnt have our Nivren rite. I am also loving this comfort level between KinHa too, its amazing how along with Nivren also the friendship between KinHa is also increasing. Teir eirlier interviews we did see some awdness and they didnt seem as comfortable, but with each passing day we are seeing how friendly they are around eachother and its amazing to see them like this. Navz jaan i also cant stop with the segment jaan i think in this past hour i have watched way too much lolz but i need to see them again lolz, but jaanu i think i have taken way too long of a break and need to get back to voting lolz, so will see u guys in a bit lolz. I think everyones either busy voting or watching the segment rite??lolz
xaviara thumbnail
@ simi : sweetie if kinny is engaged, his fiance will personally come to this forum and kill us for praying for KinHa to be together for real !!! πŸ˜†

@ sneha : sneha !!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* we all have gone mad ! NivRen and KinHa tends to do so !! and what UMAT segment ? they showed one on sunday ??? 😲  let me go look for it too !!! 😳 About KinHa, I have noticed the shyness and blushing too !! Also if you notice, while singing Neha looked at Kinny and he looked back and smile and his head was moving to the music, so he was encouraging her that she is singing well and to keep singing !! 😊 But they were blushing a lot, more then usual, and its strange because if you see the sequence, NivRen are not so shy with each other, they are more playful, especially Nivi, loved the way she is insisting Viren to eat and then taking his hand and rubbing it against her cheeks !! 😳

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

[/QUOTE

OMG Simran janu i do that too . I too pray that they actually be as compatible that they look like in the segments... I am sure they both are very sweet natured and have lot of respect for others and the way they speak is so decent and both r witty most of the times but both hardly look at each other while giving an interview... I keep wondering y? Neha is new so i would sumtimes give her a benefit of doubt may be that is because she is feeling shy facing the camera for an interview but Kinny yaar he has been in the industry for more than 4 years now.... y does he blush, y cant he look at her while she looks at him, he always keeps looking at her from an angle and not directly and that too sumtimes with crossed eyes πŸ˜†
lolz you girls are awsome. hey sneha and simran jaanu how r u guys??  sneha lolz yeh i was wondering that too why dosent he look at her directly?? hmm our kinny is way to shy lolz.

An top 3!!!!OMG r u serious, oh my i am now jumping so much with happiness lolz.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar over here also it is 5 in the morning watching the segment again and again. seems like just cant get enuf of Nivren
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

yes navz totaly correct, as much as we are crazy about Nivren we are also crazy about KinHa, lolz without KinHa we wouldnt have our Nivren rite. I am also loving this comfort level between KinHa too, its amazing how along with Nivren also the friendship between KinHa is also increasing. Teir eirlier interviews we did see some awdness and they didnt seem as comfortable, but with each passing day we are seeing how friendly they are around eachother and its amazing to see them like this. Navz jaan i also cant stop with the segment jaan i think in this past hour i have watched way too much lolz but i need to see them again lolz, but jaanu i think i have taken way too long of a break and need to get back to voting lolz, so will see u guys in a bit lolz. I think everyones either busy voting or watching the segment rite??lolz

Shovi meri jaanu. How r u babz... Dont worry janu we all are on it and we will make NivREn win all battles .. now i am waiting them to be nominated for some awards yaar but i guess we will have to wait now since all or most of the award ceremonies are over and will only start in the second part of the year...