NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

did you notice how much Neha blushed when she said Nivi is falling in love !!! πŸ˜† also Kinny was looking here or there or at Neha, he was not looking much at the camera, and when Neha was singing, he was looking down, lolzzz ! If i didn't know better, Kinny was feeling shy !!! πŸ˜†
I know Navz OMG KinHa is also killing me.Kinny yaar☺️loved it when he was just looking at her only.uff i am dead cant type
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Seriously yaar

i know navz and zarmeen and Shova....I was crying when the other couple started to vote us down..I posted like 5 posts for HELP..like they were dying and I needed to give CPR !! i called you guys as if you are my 911. OH MY GOD.

I have never stayed up till 4 am even in my classes and college days and now here I am dying after the segment and blushing and smiling and voting..

OH HOW CLOSE WAS KM STANDING TO NEHA during the interview???? WOW..WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! RIGHT?? THEY ARE THE CUTEST..and I have mentioned this before but I again mention...Neha is so cool for KM.... she never steps on him and never cuts him while he is talking..or try to do all crazy thing...they just act sooo cool and cutee..and in love in interview also.

I MEAN THEIR SHOULDERS WERE TOUCHING EACH OTHER..and their colors were rocking...

white is going so well like redish pink ..that Nivi is wearing....so HOW COOL...HOW CUTE..and HOW HOT....mein kya kahu??? 

and Viren coooked the date meal for Nivi also?? see I told you na..KITCHEN IS VIREN TERRITORY. 

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Seriously yaar
lolz soo trueπŸ˜†I have never been like this over a jodi and the things i am feeling for them rite now is awsome, even getting my fingers numb just voting for them feel awsome.πŸ˜†We will all see eachother in metal asylm lolz
Originally posted by simran728

i know navz and zarmeen and Shova....I was crying when the other couple started to vote us down..I posted like 5 posts for HELP..like they were dying and I needed to give CPR !! i called you guys as if you are my 911. OH MY GOD.

I have never stayed up till 4 am even in my classes and college days and now here I am dying after the segment and blushing and smiling and voting..

OH HOW CLOSE WAS KM STANDING TO NEHA during the interview???? WOW..WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! RIGHT?? THEY ARE THE CUTEST..and I have mentioned this before but I again mention...Neha is so cool for KM.... she never steps on him and never cuts him while he is talking..or try to do all crazy thing...they just act sooo cool and cutee..and in love in interview also.

I MEAN THEIR SHOULDERS WERE TOUCHING EACH OTHER..and their colors were rocking...

white is going so well like redish pink ..that Nivi is wearing....so HOW COOL...HOW CUTE..and HOW HOT....mein kya kahu??? 

and Viren coooked the date meal for Nivi also?? see I told you na..KITCHEN IS VIREN TERRITORY. 

Hi i thot i was the only one thinking that they were standing so close...her shoulder was touching his arm...sometimes i wonder if i am transferring Nivren's feelings on to Kinha. They seemed to share some private jokewhen she was singing, coz Neha looked at him and he had a big smile at that time.

BTW i have been enjoying all ur discussions and have become crazy...the whole weekend i spent on Youtube with Nivren...great work guys!
What a perfect song Neha sung guys...you know KM mentioned in his old interview that He LOVES AAMIR KHAN..

and this song his AAMIR best song (at least for me) and it fits so welll with Nivren right now...

I think KM was touched by Neha singing the song...she is shy and it takes a lot for her to sing everytime...and today she did not stop at any lines like before...she was soo cute and pretty...and standing soooooooooooooooooooooo Closeeeeeeeeeee to KM !!!!!!!
Simi, Zarmeen & Shova, we have seriously transfered our craziness to KinHa to, because they too have come a long way !! The comfort level is increasing with each passing interview and i love it !!! And you are so right, I love how both Neha and Kinny give each other space to talk and don't cut or step each other !!! 😳 I can't stop watching the segment again and again, thus the late reply !! πŸ˜† I wish they show this tonight, i don't think I can wait till tomorrow !!! 😳
Simi.. y thanks dear.. anything for nivren sweetie.. am still voting
Damn they are voting NivRen down again !!! 😑

ahHHHhhhhh......im dEad ...im deAd.......

.KinHa totalLy rockEddd in sBb segMent...they r sooOOOOOooooo romAnticc......
..juZz wAs not aT all abLe to tAke my eYes off tHem.😍😍😍
..Im in heAven rigHt nowWw..
.THis couPle is actUally makIng me moRe addiCted to dEm wiD eaCh pasSing dAy!!
juzz luvd the way kinny luking neha while she waz singing...☺️
nd guyz chek ccbm chaskameter ranking...
.we r on top  3.... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by cuteMeher - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cuteMeher

ahHHHhhhhh......im dEad ...im deAd.......

.KinHa totalLy rockEddd in sBb segMent...they r sooOOOOOooooo romAnticc......
..juZz wAs not aT all abLe to tAke my eYes off tHem.😍😍😍
..Im in heAven rigHt nowWw..
.THis couPle is actUally makIng me moRe addiCted to dEm wiD eaCh pasSing dAy!!
juzz luvd the way kinny luking neha while she waz singing...☺️
nd guyz chek ccbm chaskameter ranking...
.we r on top  3.... 

i knowwwww, it is such a out of this world segment and KinHa interview !! me going crazy watching again and again !!

and we are at top 3 ? are u serious ???? Oh wow !!! Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†