Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow.. 20th thread.. beautiful intro anju sweetie.. thanks a lot 4 d new thread..
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WITH VOTING.. WE ARE GOING DOWN LIKE CRAZY.. THEY ARE ATTACKING US and we have 21 hrs left.

PLEASE HELP.

i am voting too simi
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Girls I'm back . For last 2 hrs giviong relationship advise. I really think I can open up an office for the relationship advise thing. Everybody calls me in the family, friends. If I had started charging them I would be rich by now. Anyways almost 5 more hrs to go and really looking forward to it.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prajee

i am voting too simi

Thanks babe. I think we are up again. they have stopped for now.. but i was getting scared maybe little too much..i saw 5000 points drop in 1 hr..and i was thinking they were attacking us in the last min.

i am still voting..
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the way you explained love in the first Paragraph. I can vouch that all you said is true Kyonki maine Pyaar bhi dekha hae ... Pyaar main Pagalpan bhi...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

Thanks babe. I think we are up again. they have stopped for now.. but i was getting scared maybe little too much..i saw 5000 points drop in 1 hr..and i was thinking they were attacking us in the last min.

i am still voting..

Yaar I'm also voting. By the way did u guys check out the SBB egment on CCBM it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok sweety i am back!! Zarmeen sweets what SBB segment link jaanu plz. And yes me also voting lolz.😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Ok Girls I'm back . For last 2 hrs giviong relationship advise. I really think I can open up an office for the relationship advise thing. Everybody calls me in the family, friends. If I had started charging them I would be rich by now. Anyways almost 5 more hrs to go and really looking forward to it.

wow awsome zameen, give me some advice too naa lolz. just trying to bother you😆. YES 5 more hrs OMG cant wait.😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
OMG just watched the segment☺️I am running wild with my imaginations lolz. OMG soo romantic. and nivi says "yes i may be falling in love with him" OMG what beautiful words, music to my ears. Ahhh i cant breathe now. soooo romantic and nivi as usual looked stunning and Viren ☺️his eyes is killing me and the song ☺️. He decorated the whole place for her.....oh my so sweet, but thats expected naa lolz
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ok sweety i am back!! Zarmeen sweets what SBB segment link jaanu plz. And yes me also voting lolz.😃

Dont tell me yaar that u havent watched SBB segment. It is amazing. Here is the link sweetie