Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahix3

Especially the part where Nivi hits Kinny very hard πŸ˜†

I know, right Mahi?? Really want to see that. πŸ˜” Per Moni's update Kinshuk clearly stole the show and I really want to see that. I have checking on numerous websites but it's like no one has uploaded this January 16th episode. πŸ˜” And the link that Ashley gave us is not working for me either...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey sweety I am Back and yes i am back to my abnormal self payal lolz, headache nearly gone(have just a bit) so feeling great. Mahi i wanna see nivi hiting kinny tooπŸ˜ƒMan cant wait.

Ashley jaan thanks for the link but its not working for me,but thanks for trying jaa, ur a sweetheart.

I am also trying to find the link, man whats wrong usually we get it after a few hours.
Scintillating thumbnail
Awww, my Shovapie!! πŸ€— My buttercup's almost back to her good old abnormal self. πŸ€— Which means you are not going to now pull the disappearing act on all of us again, right? πŸ˜” Sweetpeas, it's just us right now on the thread. What do we want to discuss? Don't know where Mahi and Zarmeen went away?? Even Sanju, for that matter..
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I found the link for 16th Jan UMTV but it shows the same date segment as 15th one. Can't find the one Moni describied. πŸ˜•
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I found the link for 16th Jan UMTV but it shows the same date segment as 15th one. Can't find the one Moni describied. πŸ˜•

Hey Ketty, πŸ€—How are you, sweets?? That is true, even I found couple of such links but it seems like no one has uploaded that episode on the net because none of the websites have it. πŸ˜”
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Aww payal i am afrade i have to do a dissapearing act soon 😭 but i will stay for as long as i can, have to shoping with mom
Anyways when Nivren is the topic to discuss can we ever run out of things to talk about?????lolz just think about Viren's eyes and we will have million of things to talk about.

aha i see ketty jaan is here with us too. Ketty jaan even i am finding such links,dunno why we arent getting the one moni discribed
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Ketty, πŸ€—How are you, sweets?? That is true, even I found couple of such links but it seems like no one has uploaded that episode on the net because none of the websites have it. πŸ˜”

I think people were too busy voting for Nivren what say??jokes, man i want someone to uplode it soon cause we have been wating all morning.
Scintillating thumbnail
I agree Shovajaan, we have been waiting for it for a while now. But I am a little surprised that it hasn't been uploaded by anyone at all on the net because that is mostly never the case, right?? Hey, by the way are you still online for the next 10 minutes or so? If yes, I have a question for you about NivRen, 😍 and I figured since you are back to your abnormal self, I can ask you now?? So, what say should I?? Otherwise I will  wait till you come back online to ask you??
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar it has been almost 4 hrs I'm trying to find the link. I've tried all the links but none of them seems to work.
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar it has been almost 4 hrs I'm trying to find the link. I've tried all the links but none of them seems to work.

Oh my Zarmeen jaan!! πŸ€— How are you sweets?? I know all of us have been looking all over the web for that link but I don't think anyone had uploaded it at all. πŸ˜”