Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Do you want me to send some cold from here. ðŸ˜† Oh well there was a masti between KinHa and Sidya segment today on UMTV, Moni's written update on page 3 I guess, I couldn't find the link though.

YES send me some cold jaanu, i am becoming a fried chicken rite now😆,air con isnt helping.

OMG KINHA masti😲oh my i wanna see this,ok will read mini's written update but if anyone finds the link plz give it to me cause i am dying now.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Payal ketty which new segment even I want to see I was voting then went to cooking watched few NivRen scene and again voting by the way we have reached upto 419009 votes I voted till 419200 but someone again started voting NivRen down so even I don't know what should we discuss
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi my Shovupie!! 🤗 How's my babykins doing?? 🤗 I hear still not back to her abnormal self, huh?? 😔 Well, take loads of rest, my sweets, recover soon and come back to us all soon. We will be here waiting for you. 🤗

🤗🤗Payal add me again to FB jaan cause it's not showing up😭

Awww jaanu it will take time for me to get to my abnormal self lolz,the weather is just making my headache worse.

Did u see the segment too jaan??I am now dying to watch it.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach Moni's written update on segment is on page 3, sorry sweetie can't find the link for it. Btw I am voting too and somebody started voting negative again. ðŸ˜¡
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hello Payal, Shova and ketty what is happening in this thread ok I read the post of Simi in last thread and I agree with her that MP will again try to strike in Hotel.

RACHU 🤗I was starting to think u were avoiding me, i hardly get to talk to u jaan so dont dissapear again ok??talk to me or i will come with nandu and haunt you down and tie you up in front of the computer and make u talk to me😃lolz i am susch a ganster sometimes, but i was missing u and ur thory, i was asking for one yesterday did u read that post????
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shova, Rach, unfortunately the link is still not available. Since Moni saw it on the TV when it was aired during the UMT show, she was able to give us the written update.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach Moni's written update on segment is on page 3, sorry sweetie can't find the link for it. Btw I am voting too and somebody started voting negative again. ðŸ˜¡

Ketty where is your post dear??i thought u will send me a new finger jaan. my fingers has just dissapeared, i am clicking the up button so manny times but uff stupid people keeps on voting them down, i should seriously try to hack in now.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Shova, Rach, unfortunately the link is still not available. Since Moni saw it on the TV when it was aired during the UMT show, she was able to give us the written update.

thanks jaan🤗
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

RACHU 🤗I was starting to think u were avoiding me, i hardly get to talk to u jaan so dont dissapear again ok??talk to me or i will come with nandu and haunt you down and tie you up in front of the computer and make u talk to me😃lolz i am susch a ganster sometimes, but i was missing u and ur thory, i was asking for one yesterday did u read that post????

Nope I haven't read that actually I was so busy in voting that whatever got missed I didn't got back to read that I will give my theory tomorrow as I am tired of Voting today and nothing will come to my mind now
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Ketty where is your post dear??i thought u will send me a new finger jaan. my fingers has just dissapeared, i am clicking the up button so manny times but uff stupid people keeps on voting them down, i should seriously try to hack in now.

Oh darn you didn't get my post yet, i did special express delivery post. Now I am made at postal service too. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† Give some rest to your finger, they won't catch up, I am just going to keep doing it until it impossible for them to get us down. ðŸ˜†