Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i cant belive this!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by bharkha

dew : tum toh bahooth lucky ho yar.. jab geet aata hai toh sabki bolti band.. aur mere ghar mom ki bolthi shuru.. bus comments paas karne ke liye...aur toh aur jab power cut hua she ll be lik aacha hua ram ho rakha tha ye serial...accha hua.. she ll be giggling

thnks bharkha & most of the time i watch geet alone .... as my whole family goes to bed at 9 P.M. me stay awake with the rest of u all crazies like ullo & discuss abt geet till 2 A,M....

thy say like tht whn power cuts ... very bad very bad ...LOLi know thy r teasing u ...looks like thy like to tease u

my home strict rules yar no tv no laptop no computer after 10.. only sleep.. woh toh aacha hai guest aaye hai..thats y online... no one knows that me a member in this forum.. varna they for sure ll disconnect net... Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

The case is same at my place too my mom hates GHSP but whenever she sees them she says that they look really good together.
The other day(FRI) she saw the entire episode standing because it ws very interesting and asked me to give her a run through of the story till date!!!
ALL moms pretend 2 hate the show but actually love it

my mom actually asked me.......no she assumed."ye dono ki to shaadi ho gayi hai na!!!11" she meant gurti n not maaneett...........
i was like no mom!!!!!!!!!!111

she hates it.....but watxhes just to irritate me.by passing silly comments.or talking to me while it is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
All moms are the same.....they never like the shows we like 2 watch
i used 2 see Kis desh n she cribbed abt it throughout,Angry
then she hated MJHT 2 the core initially she used 2 like Geet specially wen Maan saved Geet from Brij in HP but wen i actually strted watching it she began 2 loath it!!Angry
Dunno what she has against the shows i watch???OuchOuchClap

seriously yaar.........why all moms hate this show????????????
we need to do a market research!!!!!!!!!!

she is alwaz screaming at me for watching that "behuda" show!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

aash i warned all my family members not to talk while geet airs ... so thy all zip their lips ... & whn power went off my sis was feeling so happy ... she said u did not allow us to talk right ...now enjoy ur show ...

not only tht DD comes in some telugu ads .... so today she came in vasan eye care ad .. my sister was like Di ur girl is coming on TV see ... she is coming in vasan eye care ad ..  i said i know ... i know saw already .... & othe day whn we have to go shopping like u all know ...she said we will go to ur heroine's store to shop for clothes wil u come with me ...

she knows i hate shopping but after hearing DD name she thought i would go & shop with her ...LOL

ur sis is a sadist.so is my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

because this same thing happened to me.............

i made my mom come home fast from a wedding to watch geet...........

she was abusing me n angry full rasta...........
when i came home in the nick of time.....no lights............
she started laughing n dancing!!!!!!!!!!!1

csn u imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiasharma

The case is same at my place too my mom hates GHSP but whenever she sees them she says that they look really good together.
The other day(FRI) she saw the entire episode standing because it ws very interesting and asked me to give her a run through of the story till date!!!

same with ma parents.....they always say bad abt GHSP...bt do watch with me...Smile

n they like FRI episode very much.......

for us FRI episode ws okay n for some it ws bad...bt for the audience who r responsible for TRP...like parents n oldies n even for ma bro....it ws very good....Wink

it was for the trps.............

ppl who dont follow IF dont kno whats gonna happen na...........

even my mom was very interested in fri n sat epis which all of us hated to the coreDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

dew : tum toh bahooth lucky ho yar.. jab geet aata hai toh sabki bolti band.. aur mere ghar mom ki bolthi shuru.. bus comments paas karne ke liye...aur toh aur jab power cut hua she ll be lik aacha hua ram ho rakha tha ye serial...accha hua.. she ll be giggling

same incident happened with me.i wrote on page 4 or 5.se there na............
mommy laughd at my plight!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

LOL

Even my mom dislikes GEETOuch
She is like they always have maahii, or repetetive scenes, always do the same thing, but how to tell her that is what makes ma heart go DDDay Dreaming, though not everytime, and when the maahi dude comes to oftenLOL
And not to forget his sexylicious eyesBlushing

my mom hatesss the mahiiiiiiii.but comes in whenever mahi dudue is on as she knos that something intimate will happen(and we kno nothing will happen!!!!)
she will then start her litany of "behuda" "besharam" etc tec etc.....

and SEXYLICIOUSeyes hi kyu?????????????
full sexy hai yaar.........

and now acc to my mom.he is MINEEEEEEEEEESmileSmileSmile

Amiiishsptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

thnks bharkha & most of the time i watch geet alone .... as my whole family goes to bed at 9 P.M. me stay awake with the rest of u all crazies like ullo & discuss abt geet till 2 A,M....

thy say like tht whn power cuts ... very bad very bad ...LOLi know thy r teasing u ...looks like thy like to tease u
no dew i think moms take sadistic pleasure in us missing geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

sptrnobharkha

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

my mom actually asked me.......no she assumed."ye dono ki to shaadi ho gayi hai na!!!11" she meant gurti n not maaneett...........
i was like no mom!!!!!!!!!!111

she hates it.....but watxhes just to irritate me.by passing silly comments.or talking to me while it is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
All moms are the same.....they never like the shows we like 2 watch
i used 2 see Kis desh n she cribbed abt it throughout,Angry
then she hated MJHT 2 the core initially she used 2 like Geet specially wen Maan saved Geet from Brij in HP but wen i actually strted watching it she began 2 loath it!!Angry
Dunno what she has against the shows i watch???OuchOuchClap

seriously yaar.........why all moms hate this show????????????
we need to do a market research!!!!!!!!!!

she is alwaz screaming at me for watching that "behuda" show!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
is case me main boht lucky hn coz my mom like geet
us ne sirf ek episode dakha
so she dnt stop mee

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top