Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i cant belive this!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by shaaranya

The case is same at my place too my mom hates GHSP but whenever she sees them she says that they look really good together.
The other day(FRI) she saw the entire episode standing because it ws very interesting and asked me to give her a run through of the story till date!!!
ALL moms pretend 2 hate the show but actually love it

my mom actually asked me.......no she assumed."ye dono ki to shaadi ho gayi hai na!!!11" she meant gurti n not maaneett...........
i was like no mom!!!!!!!!!!111

she hates it.....but watxhes just to irritate me.by passing silly comments.or talking to me while it is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
All moms are the same.....they never like the shows we like 2 watch
i used 2 see Kis desh n she cribbed abt it throughout,Angry
then she hated MJHT 2 the core initially she used 2 like Geet specially wen Maan saved Geet from Brij in HP but wen i actually strted watching it she began 2 loath it!!Angry
Dunno what she has against the shows i watch???OuchOuchClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

The case is same at my place too my mom hates GHSP but whenever she sees them she says that they look really good together.

The other day(FRI) she saw the entire episode standing because it ws very interesting and asked me to give her a run through of the story till date!!!

my mom actually asked me.......no she assumed."ye dono ki to shaadi ho gayi hai na!!!11" she meant gurti n not maaneett...........
i was like no mom!!!!!!!!!!111

she hates it.....but watxhes just to irritate me.by passing silly comments.or talking to me while it is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

aash i warned all my family members not to talk while geet airs ... so thy all zip their lips ... & whn power went off my sis was feeling so happy ... she said u did not allow us to talk right ...now enjoy ur show ...

not only tht DD comes in some telugu ads .... so today she came in vasan eye care ad .. my sister was like Di ur girl is coming on TV see ... she is coming in vasan eye care ad ..  i said i know ... i know saw already .... & othe day whn we have to go shopping like u all know ...she said we will go to ur heroine's store to shop for clothes wil u come with me ...

she knows i hate shopping but after hearing DD name she thought i would go & shop with her ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

same with ma parents.....they always say bad abt GHSP...bt do watch with me...Smile

n they like FRI episode very much.......

for us FRI episode ws okay n for some it ws bad...bt for the audience who r responsible for TRP...like parents n oldies n even for ma bro....it ws very good....Wink

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey aash even my mom hates Ghsp... woh toh kehthi hai ram ho rakha hai ye serial iske liye... den i ll be like haan maa isne toh ramayan mein ram ka kirdar nibhaaya hai...
u know nobody knows in my home that me a member of india forum.. woh bhi geet ke liye... mujhe net bahooth sambhal kar use karna padtha hai yar Cry Cry

aur tumhari maa ne yeh baath kyu kahi.... are woh tera maan hai na... woh hum sab ka maan hai..LOL LOL LOL LOL 
my mom does not kno i am on IF ...if she comes to kno.she will throw my laptop.
she thinks i play games!!!!!!!!!!1

woh hum sab ka maan hai......................ok ok i will share with my crazies.............
reena time table banane wali thi..........
jisme u all get him for a day............and me gets him for ALL THE NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
dew : tum toh bahooth lucky ho yar.. jab geet aata hai toh sabki bolti band.. aur mere ghar mom ki bolthi shuru.. bus comments paas karne ke liye...aur toh aur jab power cut hua she ll be lik aacha hua ram ho rakha tha ye serial...accha hua.. she ll be giggling

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

LOL aashu...wat ur mom said OMG i can;t belive it...she said ur MaanLOL
aakhir meri mom ne maan hi liya,....................

i was like what when my mom said "tera maan"

can u even imagine my reaction arti???????????

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sptrnobharkha

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
LOL

Even my mom dislikes GEETOuch
She is like they always have maahii, or repetetive scenes, always do the same thing, but how to tell her that is what makes ma heart go DDDay Dreaming, though not everytime, and when the maahi dude comes to oftenLOL
And not to forget his sexylicious eyesBlushing

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

aash can't like u reason u know ... i liked u for 50 times today ...

ur mom liked him as raam Smile... not as maan Shocked...

but I love GC as GC & as maan Smile...

i never watched ramayan ... but i think he must be as handsome raam ji 's role also ...Smile

but no comments on bhagwan raam ji ...as he is god ...Smile

GC Rocks ...Smile love him Smile

ok dew.me too loves u........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

yup mom used to watch ramayan..............
and rem i was telling u other day what mom said about gurti n shaadi.......??
so i told her he is getting married to sita............

and mom said i kno!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u believe it!!!!!!!! she never connected him as rama till today!!!!

me too never watched ramayan............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top