Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i cant belive this!!!!!!!! (Page 14)

Maandgreat Groupbie
Maandgreat
Maandgreat

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

<font color="#990000">hey aash even my mom hates Ghsp... woh toh kehthi hai ram ho rakha hai ye serial iske liye... den i ll be like haan maa isne toh ramayan mein ram ka kirdar nibhaaya hai...</font>
<font color="#990000">u know nobody knows in my home that me a member of india forum.. woh bhi geet ke liye... mujhe net bahooth sambhal kar use karna padtha hai yar CryCry</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#990000">aur tumhari maa ne yeh baath kyu kahi.... are woh tera maan hai na... woh hum sab ka maan hai..LOL</font>

u r rite,vo hum sabka maan hai! Aur meri kahani b tere jaisi h n nobody at my home ,except my darling sis knows k i m in gf,n waise b meri mom to waise hi maan ko lekar meri deewangi pe shak krti h n she wil kil me if she cums to kno this LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by M_shithy

My mom also calls Gurmeet 'my Maan'..........lolzzzzzzz she thinks i am just gone nuts because of him....lolzzzzzzzz

But i love GC and DD equally and more to see them together..but mom thinks i am only mad after GC.

tujhe DD bhi chalegi?????????????//ROFL
tu DD le le.......maan ko humare liye chod de!!!!!!!!!!!1
my mom thinks so too.that i'm nuts over that guy............

Kya yaar tujhe GC chahiye to le le par mujhe lesi kyun bana rahi hai???Aise to meri kabhi shaadi nehi hogiROFL

Mera matlab tha mujhe dono saath mei sabse pasand hai GC akele nehi.

hum crazies ke saamne saaf saaf baat karne ka.hum double meanings ke baap hai!!!!!!!!!1
ROFL
tu tension mat le yaar.teri bhi shaadi hogi...insha allah maan ke clone se..........WinkWink
aash tu bechari masoom ko kyun dara rahi hai.............use teri craziness ke baare mein pata nahiLOLLOL
ROFL

Ye masoom kisko bola???Mai tum loko se kuch kam thodi hu..........................lolzzzzzzzROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

My mom also calls Gurmeet 'my Maan'..........lolzzzzzzz she thinks i am just gone nuts because of him....lolzzzzzzzz

But i love GC and DD equally and more to see them together..but mom thinks i am only mad after GC.

Kya yaar tujhe GC chahiye to le le par mujhe lesi kyun bana rahi hai???Aise to meri kabhi shaadi nehi hogiROFL

hum crazies ke saamne saaf saaf baat karne ka.hum double meanings ke baap hai!!!!!!!!!1
ROFL
tu tension mat le yaar.teri bhi shaadi hogi...insha allah maan ke clone se..........WinkWink
aash tu bechari masoom ko kyun dara rahi hai.............use teri craziness ke baare mein pata nahiLOLLOL
ROFL

Ye masoom kisko bola???Mai tum loko se kuch kam thodi hu..........................lolzzzzzzzROFL

tu bhi CRAZY?????????????????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dekh le spee................we are in demand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Aash, maybe now she won't hate GHSP so much.....I think all our folks get upset with GHSP because they are fed up of our addiction to it......that's the general state in my house........they pretend to hate it & sometimes do get irritated seeing how hooked I'm to GHSP.

I often hear them complaining that you just watched Geet so why are you watching the repeat, what? are you watching it again on the net?, oh look now she's on the Geet forums chatting with her friends about Geet.......& I'm always making excuses to go out during the episode airing time that too bugs them.....

I guess our over enthusiasm is bugging them, but do we care no absolutely not........as long as we get to watch our dear Maaneet.....what say craziesLOL
i second you on this dee.....LOL
aash my hubby always pray ki yeh serial bandh ho jaye.....
al least ur mom was cool about it.....

Samata, that's what my hubby says too.....now he's like.....chalo these two are getting married so it's happy ending that means the show ends & I keep arguing that they still have a lot more to show & he's like why just be happy they have a happy ending and leave it at that.....makes me mad......I guess they are just jealous seeing all the attention we're giving Maan....what say......LOLLOL

who said my mom is cool?????????????

she literaally prays everyday.................key ye serial band ho gaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL

Ye masoom kisko bola???Mai tum loko se kuch kam thodi hu..........................lolzzzzzzzROFLROFL

arre meri maa meri galti ki meine tuje massom samja meine tumhe bachana chaha aur tu meri hi taang keench rahi hai...........balai ka zamana hi nahi rahaLOLLOLROFL
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL

Ye masoom kisko bola???Mai tum loko se kuch kam thodi hu..........................lolzzzzzzzROFL

tu bhi CRAZY?????????????????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dekh le spee................we are in demand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha i know aashLOLLOL..........i think v shud open skul to turn everyone evilWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Goodmorning all crazies . Aash  , your mother will know that you like Maan . So , your mother will find a Maan for you . I  srprised your mother said  ye tera Maan hai na .  Lucky girl .

hope so monaa.................m glad mom said "mera maan"SmileSmile
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Aash, maybe now she won't hate GHSP so much.....I think all our folks get upset with GHSP because they are fed up of our addiction to it......that's the general state in my house........they pretend to hate it & sometimes do get irritated seeing how hooked I'm to GHSP.

I often hear them complaining that you just watched Geet so why are you watching the repeat, what? are you watching it again on the net?, oh look now she's on the Geet forums chatting with her friends about Geet.......& I'm always making excuses to go out during the episode airing time that too bugs them.....

I guess our over enthusiasm is bugging them, but do we care no absolutely not........as long as we get to watch our dear Maaneet.....what say craziesLOL
i second you on this dee.....LOL
aash my hubby always pray ki yeh serial bandh ho jaye.....
al least ur mom was cool about it.....

Samata, that's what my hubby says too.....now he's like.....chalo these two are getting married so it's happy ending that means the show ends & I keep arguing that they still have a lot more to show & he's like why just be happy they have a happy ending and leave it at that.....makes me mad......I guess they are just jealous seeing all the attention we're giving Maan....what say......LOLLOL

who said my mom is cool?????????????

she literaally prays everyday.................key ye serial band ho gaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

par aash hum crazies toh chahte hai ki jab tak hum hai tab tak ye serial rahe..............hum crazies ka din MAANEET se shuru hoti hai aur raat bhi unhi pe khatam hoti haiLOLWink

my replies in red

Go to top