Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i cant belive this!!!!!!!!

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hi guys...........
you wont believe what happened.............

i was watching the indian telly awards tonight with my mom............

my mom hatessssssssss GHSP as a rule............and is alwaz shouting at me for watching it!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry

ok so ..... we were watching it n they showed just a glimpe of GURU as lord rama...mind u just 1 sec look.........during the serials of the decade sequence............LOL

and my mom turns to me and says "arre wo TERA MAAN HAI NA"...........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
..........ye wohi rama hai...woh serial me to kitna accha tha............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i ws like angry at her!!!!!!!!1 but dil me laddoo phut rahe the.........."yes mom MERA maan hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ikra96aasthadTulsi raninikkipunjHeenaMaaneetnamitasinkdg129sarrmSSWATISKrishnaKalpanaSilzavantika_singhgeet261PGirnanjalireddyy84artisticrafiasummikhanChaudhrytmzaqxswmaansi007gurpreet28tulip132-eiya-PLKG90untamedtigressmilliilovetheserial-maankimishti-Ayesha05ixxuSidra.WYasmeen786Ilovemsk-TeriMalang-RituparnaameravigilisoVintagepeachdrdee142mechantefillesanu3108LuvScoobymaankigeet4everkhushi_4everbharkhasun-naaaaaaaaasptrnonanditasinghYeHoKyaRahaHainami2811Silentsoul..Gurti-Kash..--aarthi--maaniqrablackb28ibelieveinpinkJunglebee

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thank GOD my doesnt hate it b8 actually she like it not very much as because i dont watch any other serial so she says its ok to watch it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-maankimishti-YeHoKyaRahaHaiLoquacious_Aash

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
The case is same at my place too my mom hates GHSP but whenever she sees them she says that they look really good together.
The other day(FRI) she saw the entire episode standing because it ws very interesting and asked me to give her a run through of the story till date!!!
ALL moms pretend 2 hate the show but actually love it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nikkipunjsarrmPGirnTiharika-maankimishti-maankigeet4ever-TeriMalang-Loquacious_AashJunglebee

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi guys...........
you wont believe what happened.............

i was watching the indian telly awards tonight with my mom............

my mom hatessssssssss GHSP as a rule............and is alwaz shouting at me for watching it!!!!!!!!Cry

ok so ..... we were watching it n they showed just a glimpe of GURU as lord rama...mind u just 1 sec look.........during the serials of the decade sequence............LOL

and my mom turns to me and says "arre wo TERA MAAN HAI NA"...........Day Dreaming
..........ye wohi rama hai...woh serial me to kitna accha tha............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Angry

i ws like angry at her!!!!!!!!1 but dil me laddoo phut rahe the.........."yes mom MERA maan hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"Day Dreaming

haye tum to bahut lucky ho yaar...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tumhara mom ne bhi maan liya ki yeh to tera mom hain!!!Clap

i am watching action replay!!! ( oh god what a movie.. now i understnd why the movie fell all the 7 steps and flopped)..Ouch

still me as me want to know why the film flopped.. so i am sittinga nd watching that ( stupid me)AngryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSWATISYeHoKyaRahaHaisptrnoLoquacious_AashJunglebee

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by princess_xaini

thank GOD my doesnt hate it b8 actually she like it not very much as because i dont watch any other serial so she says its ok to watch it..

u r so lucky yaar......mine to prays daily.ye serial band ho jaye!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranyaYeHoKyaRahaHai

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

hey aash even my mom hates Ghsp... woh toh kehthi hai ram ho rakha hai ye serial iske liye... den i ll be like haan maa isne toh ramayan mein ram ka kirdar nibhaaya hai...
u know nobody knows in my home that me a member of india forum.. woh bhi geet ke liye... mujhe net bahooth sambhal kar use karna padtha hai yar Cry Cry

aur tumhari maa ne yeh baath kyu kahi.... are woh tera maan hai na... woh hum sab ka maan hai..LOL LOL LOL LOL 

-maankimishti-Loquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
LOL aashu...wat ur mom said OMG i can;t belive it...she said ur MaanLOL

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top