Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wat role can the AUDIENCE play in GHSP?? (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think first and foremost the audience should stop comparing the new episodes with the old episodes because from my serial experience I can say that once a series reaches over 200 episodes,u cannot expect the same old magic in the show with perfection..also with 6-day schedule,quality does suffer and even CVs cannot help it because its channel's decision and they hv their resons for this 6-day schedule in terms of GECs which star one desperately needs...so while watching the new episodes,one should keep their expectations low and not try to find the old magic but watch it with a new perspective

Now coming to improvements in the show and also viewer's role in it...

1)Since CVs visit the forum,they should go through different FFs or OS threads written by the members to get new ideas for Maaneet scenes so that they don't look repitative...

2)They need to complete all the incomplete tracks in the show related to Dev,Sameera,Vicky,MSK's parents rather than introducing new characters without any back story out of the blue...

3)Camerawork and Editing department needs drastic improvement...

4)Can't expect 100% logic in a daily soap with 6 day schedule but plss don't show something which doesn't make even 1% sense like what MSK's security r doing if NT and Brij can easily enter KM or how can doctor give choice to MSK about baby or Geet when the feotus can't survive without Geet....These type of bloopers should b justified properly...other than that I don't mind small time bloopers which r common in any and every daily soap today

5)As viewers we too should stop jumping to conclusions in just one episode but rather wait for the next to see what we r thinking is coming true or its just our weird imagination...This is a problem with Geet fans...they too r not consistent..one episode is bad and members start bashing and quitting and then in next episode MSK is on horse,so I see praises all over the forum...

6)Also as viewers we should try to differentiate between fair and unfair criticism...watch it like a daily soap instead of treating it like rocket science and doing serious research on it...And most important..stop mixing an actor's personal life with the show

7)GC and DD in recent few episodes look more like GC-DD and less of MSK-Geet...it can b the fault of the acotrs or mayb the director for not giving them the proper screenplay to enact thier characters...this thing should b looked upon

8)As viewers ,we should understand the constrains of 6-day schedule and try to accept the parallel tracks of Arjun-Annie with a pinch of salt if we truely love Maaneet and don't want the actors to fall sick;Yes I agree there is room for improvement when it comes to an actor like Nikunj,but simply bashing the actor is not the solution...

9)SBS/SBB segments should generate curiosity and not spoil the episode viewing pleasure of the viewers...So I guess channel and PH should actually communicate this to SBS/SBB people...sometimes these segments sort of spoil the party..even today we know the horse wala scene is coming...but imagine if it would hv come as a surprise today;This is one difference between old times and now..there were not many SBS segments that time to spoil the party

10)Lastly Articles and SBS/SBB segments most of the times mislead the viewers..so as viewers we should wait for the actual episode rather than spreading negativity by reading random articles or rumours..that sort of affects the viewership of the show

Viji I hv not just pointed out flaws in the current episodes..but hv also tried to show where we viewers r also going wrong with our over-expectations..because if the viewers has some role to play in the betterment of the show,I feel we too got to realise and accept certain facts...nice and a much needed post I feel

Jyo....wow well presented....Loved the clarity with which you have said thingsClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlaljyoti06

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
One Major Role that the audience can do is, stand by the CV's thru thick and thin and not threaten them to leave the show at the drop of a hat.....

But by this i dont mean that we must blindly accept whats shown (If illogical/not properly executed)

When your loved one makes Mistake, you make that person understand what he/she did was wrong you dont disown them.....

The similar way the entire cast and crew has given us such a great show....even if they have faltered really bad in the recent days, is disowning them, bashing them etc the sole solution??? do they deserve such harsh treatment for just ENTERTAINING US???...

Its really sad that the CV's are treated so badly for giving us such a great show.....We have many platforms to voice out our opinion be its the various forums or FB etc....why not use it wisely???

@ Viji you must open such topics frequently......Love you for this Post....Hug
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
nice postClap.
 reserve.
will edit soon.

Well audience has  a big  role in  GHSP. but a certain place this is the show of cvs and we should know about it and have to know the how hard their work is?

For cvs:-
1.don't forget the essence of the story.this geet's show and her journey  and  where she met with her friend , philosopher, guide, soul mate or life partner
2..pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
3.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
we  know and understand that after 6 days schedule it's impossible to see maaneet in every scene and we accept it.we don't have any problem with annie -arjun track but psl help the actor who played annie to improve her acting skill
4.pls give justice to geet.
5.show their(maaneet) journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together and keep maaneet and baby together and maaneet happy for some time at least.
don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
6.improve editing department.
7. improve marketing strategy
8.don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
9.show some happy moment of maaneet , after married maaneet and how their life going.
10. improve dressing pattern. give little make over to maaneet after their marrige.

for audience:-
 yes we , audiences also responsible for any show good moment or bad moment.
 we need to something like:-
1. stop over criticizing the show.criticism is good but not over . some time over criticism is creating problem for our show.if we want our show do well then have some
patience .
2.pls dear viewers stop over reacting over any precap or promo, recently I saw in the forum many negative thread after saw any precap or promo.
 wait for some time then decide na.
3.stop reacting over any track.give the creative to do their work for some time.
4. whatever u heard or read , not necessary it'll be completely true. first see in the show then react.
5.  pls viewers try to understand after 9 months, over200 epi still this show attract us , still the leading pair creating sizzling chemistry on the screen, still we want to know what will happen next then it's going nice , pls have some patience .
last but not least, for viewers , expect little and gain more from the show.
7.don't expect logic in each and every epi, this daily show, it's really tough to put logic in every epi.

well this is completely my point of view.
 yes cvs really have to work hard but we , audience also try to understand how hard there work is.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 20 January 2011 at 5:00am

Go to top