Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wat role can the AUDIENCE play in GHSP??

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Innumerable posts have been opened on the FORUM discussing the MAJOR flaws the show seems to be having recently, especially in the last 3-4 months '..Another set of Posts have been made telling how Sad it is that the show is suffering a SETBACK''But posts that discuss what/where and which dept should pull up their socks and that they should give serious thoughts to their work, is LESSER in number'..Hence I decided to open a post where we could discuss what all should be looked into GHSP as a SHOW'..

I am not sure if this would make a difference but assuming the fact that the CV's do visit the forums and read posts, I am hoping that this POST would also catch hold of their attention and the necessary amendments would be done'.

Most of us get Irritated and become Angry when we are told that we don't know what we are doing what are JOB is, But when the same thing is said in such a fashion, ki it makes us feel that we know our Job but it could be bettered, we almost always appreciate those remarks, suggestion etc 'The same hold true for the Creative Team as well''

So let's keep it calm yet striking in our Words, and help our show not only by watching it and giving to required TRP'.But also by posting what's pulling the show back and stopping it from becoming a CLASSIC'.

This Post is not meant to offend anybody, many may see the stark differences, the recent episodes have from the previous, many other may not, but we all love the show and want the best for it'.

I request that when one point is mentioned only that point is discussed'.For Eg Member-1 sees flaws in the story dept, the screenplay, Unclosed Loops and even the Costume dept'..so rather than mentioning it in a single post I request you to open it in 4 different post so that while quoting and discussing it become simpler'.and things are seen with more CLARITY

I am sure all will contribute, even if in bits and pieces, for the one show that binds us all together'.GHSP, Hoping to create a rocking Thread'..

Love Viji

NOTE: This POST is not for predicting Tracks or what should happen in GHSP or what should not happen in GHSP....Its is to bring forth where and what the show lacks in TechnicalitiesSmile

*********************************************************************************************************

But i still repeat that rather than a post which contains all the issue you seem to find flawed in the show, spell it out differently.....

I could site an example
Smile

Costume Department:

All the premarital Rituals had costumes which made me wonder, is this the Marriage of MAAN SINGH KHURANA who is Delhi Residing Industrialist and that too  a rich and Famous one.....???

In the Sangeet Ceremony- Ani in her Maroon and Green Lehenga and Arjun in Black Suit looked more like the to be wedded Couple for whom the Sangeet was being conducted when compared to Maan and Geet.....Maan in the cream Sherwani and Geet in her Dark Maroon Sharara looked less appealing....

It does not have to be gaudy, but it could and should have been MORE CLASSYSmile

There was this Dark-Blue Anarkali with Silver work, which Ani tries on Geet, i dont think they have ever shown that costume on Geet...and truly felt that instead of the Sharara they could do with that Anarkali Suit

In Yesterday's Episode
Maan's sherwani, looked repetitive.....Geet's Lehenge was not shown Full length but looks like its the same Outfit from The Promo....But from the closeup of her face that was shown, the GLOW from her face was MISSING, she looked dull (This does not mean she looked Ugly).....Instead of the Nosepin, they could give her a Nose Ring, it would have enhanced her final LookSmile

So this post has talked about only Costumes.....Another Issue i feel needs to be worked upon is the Editing that would be another Post....so that the message is CLEAR

Edited by rickks - 16 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalipreeti..maaneet2010yadanuartisticrafiaNikhi.whitepearlmistyiramita_nayalYasmeen786eminentveil_of_roseslovetheserialmgdg_2010meravigilisojyoti06swan20Silentsouladoremevirgoblackb28

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
they take suggestions and consider it to many times  mc seq was aborted due to audience only
annie character changed suddenlyLOLLOLLOLLOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

they take suggestions and consider it to many times  mc seq was aborted due to audience only
annie character changed suddenlyLOL

I am not Talking about Sequential Tracks here...But technicalities
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Viju Again a Brilliant one from I Understand what you say my basic issue these day with GHSP is always being their Editing why their Editing looked rash i feel scenes not complet their phrases

I Have more thing to say right now going to sleep coz of 2 very tiring days will right tom and discuss the flaws and possibilties both

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I dunno much abt technicalities and stuff...But I just wanna let the CVs kno that keeping a character firm helps in building the story.

The more fickle a character gets...the essence of the story gets lost.

Somewhere I feel the CVs need to believe in themselves more than believing in what the audience salivates for.....

Romance is a major chunk of every story....but it ain't the only chunk in da story!!!!

Brij's character has been tampered with....The actor is giving his dedicated efforts and it shows...but sumwhere the FANATICAL ZEALOT of HP is not clicking as the scheming chef with me. I LOVE BRIJ!!! He was one undiluted character....full of himself and his crazy notions. I kno he is gonna shoot Geet o watever and is fully working towards avenging his family dishonor......But somewhere along the line I find a tiny grain of him missing!!!

It may sound weird..but he is like 99.5% of my old Brij and u guys swallowed away 0.5% of him.....

Bailing him out???? Why didn't they bail him out earlier then??? He should have broken from the jail and hunted down Geet.....That wud have been more BRIJ-LIKE!!!!

However I am glad that it is perfectly shown that HE WORKS ALONE AND TRUSTS  NOBODY BUT HIMSELF TO MAKE GEET PAY HER DUES!!!

Freak I sound obsessed with him! Well I am!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

PS- Cvs I CAN'T THANK U ENUFF FOR GETTING BACK BRIJ!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalipreeti..eminentshalirickksswan20

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i am not very gud at pointing out technical faults...but storywise i see no prob....
according to me i think screenplay and direction needs to buck up....there was a time wen we were never tired of praising nissar for his wonderful direction...i dunno watz wrong...how can the same person give sub-standard direction...i dunno the inner news....but reading different posts in the forum i feel that he is no longer actively involved with the show....
if that is so then it is quite a danger signal for the show....i wud urge him to complete this show before taking up other ventures...

another major flaw that strikes me is camerawork and lighting which used to be briliiant in past epis...who can forget the kurban hua seq...briliant camerawork and lighting but the same was absolutely missing in mahi aaja seq....here again i fail to understand y because DOP is still the same person...

only one thing is consistently brilliant and that is one thing which still makes the show rocking and that is the dialogues...barry dhillon deserves a standing ovation for that....

even performances from the leads like GC and DD and also the supporting cast like Adi, pinky, dadi r still plus points of the show....there hv been downs in the performances of the leads but that is the thing of past now....

another major flaw is bringing in non-actors in a sea of seasoned actors...AA track is necessary in the present storyline...and frankly speaking their scenes r not that bad...but the lack of chemistry between piyush-nikunj and dead expressions from nikunj make the scenes go flat....

thatz it....for me the show is still rocking and i still watch repeats as dedicatedly as before....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinelivesSilentsoulshali-honeydew-

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Viji,
wonderful post...

editing: I know and understand that epi is filmed on the day itself....but if the CV's would do that 2 or 3 days in advance....then the editing could be monitored better......which can lead to a better result.....

my second problem with the CV's is their choice off actress....(Nikunj) her poor acting is bringing the standard down off geet.....she sucks big time....while if the actress for this character was good at her job....we would have accepted her....

and yes, geet has a very high standard...look how DD and GC are acting...yaar even the office staff are good at there job....so why bring in a such a worthless actress....

the story lines: they are ended so abruptly....why....I would have love to see what IP could have been....I wanted to see geet more confident about herself...a woman standing, providing food and shelter for her kid....proving the man who challenged her wrong....

why was Yash seen off....his and meera track would have been appreciated....

just 2 examples....but CV's need to be clear what their storyline is and were it should end and when...cause dragging things wont be good for the serial...after the chanced off CV's and GC sickness...the CV's lost control and aren't able to hold on the story line...

it's a shame that things ended up like this...most viewers like me are here only for there fav. jodi MG.....but I still have hope for the CV's....and pray that they can bring the old flavour back....otherwise Geet is doomed...

oke I hope I made any sense...if not me apologize....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethimeravigilisorickksswan20

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
they Edite all scenes why ? i feel scenes not complet ...sara din nikhaltey hai n d end 5 mins dikhatey hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethi

Go to top