Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal performing in CID Gallantry *updt+link-pg2* (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

I love the opening shot of him holding the trishul.....that was the best. 

I don't like the shiny silver pants in that shot! Pinch LOL The jump and turn that Khushi pointed out looked muchhhh better though!

Arey I'm trying to ignore the shiny pants in general.....I just like that pose....not really a fan of the jumps....never have been in the show eitherTongueLOL.....must be just meLOL

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOd 
He looks so good 
Thanks Tanu for the sharing and Chochu15 for sharing :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Tanx armu,chochu & usha 4 sharing, wow i can't wait 2 c it he is looking good !Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashish15

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Arey I'm trying to ignore the shiny pants in general.....I just like that pose....not really a fan of the jumps....never have been in the show eitherTongueLOL.....must be just meLOL

The utterly garbage and tacky dance costumes were one of the reasons why I was glad MR didn't do JDJ...makes me cringe. Hmm, you don't care much for the jump...IMO, those kind of movements seem relatively better suited to his posture and frame...the gymnast type, more for clean and 'severe' movements rather than silly dance steps which may end up looking awkward with the kind of body language he has. Maybe he'll surprise...we'll find out by next Sunday LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Pyari_Zahra-bharti-pyar-ishkkhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

The utterly garbage and tacky dance costumes were one of the reasons why I was glad MR didn't do JDJ...makes me cringe. Hmm, you don't care much for the jump...IMO, those kind of movements seem relatively better suited to his posture and frame...the gymnast type, more for clean and 'severe' movements rather than silly dance steps which may end up looking awkward with the kind of body language he has. Maybe he'll surprise...we'll find out by next Sunday LOL

LOL Fatty.....how about this, I don't want to see ANY movement from him....he can just stand there in that pose with the trishul in his hand looking all regal like a king and that's good enough for meLOL.....but yeah, I know I'm the only one who thinks that......everyone else loves him jumping aroundLOL....I vote for no movement whatsoeverROFL

Yeah maybe he'll surprise in the actual act....so let's see....on second thoughts, I'm thinking there won't be any ACTUAL dancing....the promo makes it look more like it will all be just acrobatics and martial arts type of stuff....so that should make you all happyLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

LOL Fatty.....how about this, I don't want to see ANY movement from him....he can just stand there in that pose with the trishul in his hand looking all regal like a king and that's good enough for meLOL.....but yeah, I know I'm the only one who thinks that......everyone else loves him jumping aroundLOL....I vote for no movement whatsoeverROFL

Yeah maybe he'll surprise in the actual act....so let's see....on second thoughts, I'm thinking there won't be any ACTUAL dancing....the promo makes it look more like it will all be just acrobatics and martial arts type of stuff....so that should make you all happyLOL.

How about this, he shows some movement as DUTTA!? LOL Get out of that zombie state and then we'll all be happy LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaGPyari_ZahraincandescencekhushixAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@bold...Ah, I would too but if he has to move..I'll go with Fatima on this. I rather nor see him doing any silly/filmy dhinchak dhinchak dance moves...*cringes at the mere thought of it* I can't believe I wanted to see him dance...*shakes head*

Edit

@Fatima...what's with that sleeping emo in your sig? Is that Dutta? Or just you bored to death?

Edited by incandescence - 16 January 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

How about this, he shows some movement as DUTTA!? LOL Get out of that zombie state and then we'll all be happy LOL

That would be IDEALLLLLLLLLOLLOL.....I've been DYING to see that since a whole freakin WEEK! He BETTER show some movement as Dutta next week!  Seriously enough of the zombie state....for both HIM as well as the STORYLINE of this show....time to wake up and execute some jumps/turns MR styleCoolROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaGincandescencekabeeraspeaking

Go to top