Mishal performing in CID Gallantry *updt+link-pg2* - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Armu4eva & Shishma๐Ÿ˜Š

MR really looks like a medieval prince.๐Ÿ˜ I love his choice of dance performance๐Ÿ‘ Thank goodness he didn't take up some latka jhatka type of Bollywood song.Does anyone know what song he is performing on?
Originally posted by incandescence

@bold...Ah, I would too but if he has to move..I'll go with Fatima on this. I rather nor see him doing any silly/filmy dhinchak dhinchak dance moves...*cringes at the mere thought of it* I can't believe I wanted to see him dance...*shakes head*

Dhinchak dhinchak moves!? ๐Ÿ˜† I can't believe that you wanted to see him dance either, Mash :P Especially in JDJ where they were very much more into controversy than dance...this year has been surprisingly different so far, but you never know with these reality shows...

Originally posted by incandescence

@Fatima...what's with that sleeping emo in your sig? Is that Dutta? Or just you bored to death?

Me bored to death...by everything, tv, life, the universe  
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -sofiya-

Tanu my dear i also watch LTL
and i just Love MR 
cant wait :d

Moi too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks so much for the info .... excited to see him perform for the first time on stage ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by make-believe

Dhinchak dhinchak moves!? ๐Ÿ˜† I can't believe that you wanted to see him dance either, Mash :P Especially in JDJ where they were very much more into controversy than dance...this year has been surprisingly different so far, but you never know with these reality shows...

Oh, like you never have any impulsive, crazy wishes once in a while?! I didn't want to see him dance, per say, just wanted to see him off screen more...we weren't getting ANY interviews and awrad-functions appearances at that time..*looks defensive* But I have been biting my nails, figuratively, since I watched this promo. It's weird to see him dancing...๐Ÿ˜•
 It's on 23rd Jan @ 7:00 PM........๐Ÿ˜On Sony TV!!!
TF the link yaar What's he wearing
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
So finally MR is all set to shed of his Dutta character ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... good for him ... would like to watch his performance.
Omgggggggggggg i always wanted mishu to perform at a function and he is doing it............yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................๐Ÿค—
Btw what MR is wearing is better than this:
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw what MR is wearing is better than this:

Eeeks...where did you find it๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Is this the same show?