Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HumaG

i think that will be nakkus job after all shes the new lady don she has to do something there. imagine nakku holding a trishul 🀣🀣🀣

aww i luv the idea... either Dutta or Nakku...just pray that they can just take that trishul n end the atyachar of tai πŸ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i cant wait to see this performance when is it. am going to hog the TV then 🀣🀣 my parents will think i am mad watching anything to with CID after i bashed it so much 🀣🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

i cant wait to see this performance when is it. am going to hog the TV then 🀣🀣 my parents will think i am mad watching anything to with CID after i bashed it so much 🀣🀣

23rd Jan, 2011 @7pm on sony πŸ˜Šn yeah..a lot of people at a lot of places on IF have bashed CID... guess we just need to sneak under the couch n have a whale of a time drooling on Dutta boy πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

LOL Anu, where are you, they played Dabbangg! πŸ€£

LMAO I so KNEW they would🀣 How could they ever resist?πŸ˜›  Bas isi ki kami thiπŸ˜†

I love the opening shot of him holding the trishul.....that was the best.

Thanks for the vid, chochu15! :-)
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O-M-G thank you khushi excuse me for a while 😍😍😍😍😍😍
p.s armu thanks im just going to sit there and watch 😍
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG its the first time am seeing MR dancing (except for his 'Big Money' dance πŸ˜†) and he looks AMAZING 😍! Just saw 1 or 2 glimses of his and I got an idea that he is a good dancer πŸ˜‰. Anyways, I can confirm this only after watching the entire act πŸ˜†.

And wow looks like he is dancing in Dutta's personality
😍 (his expressions seems so πŸ˜‰), and he looks just MINDBLOWING! Seriously, no words to describe how amazing this guy looks! I'm just DROOLINGGG over a snap shot of his.....God save me πŸ€ͺ!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Amazing how they start the promo with MR 😍 What a way to attract people to watch it πŸ˜† x

Originally posted by: nureat01

I love the opening shot of him holding the trishul.....that was the best. 

I don't like the shiny silver pants in that shot! 😡 πŸ˜† The jump and turn that Khushi pointed out looked muchhhh better though!
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i think that will be nakkus job after all shes the new lady don she has to do something there. imagine nakku holding a trishul 🀣🀣🀣

I wont be surprised if they showed Nakku and trishul, as for the past couple of days they have been showing her do really crazy stuff πŸ˜†.....and the kind of crazy nightmares Kala sees, I wont be surprised if she saw a nightmare of Nakku in DEVI costume with a crown and all that, holding a trishul and coming running to stab her 🀣🀣🀣.... wonder what she would tell Kishore this time when she screams and gets up 🀣🀣🀣!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks for sharing😊😊😊.............

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

I don't like the shiny silver pants in that shot! 😡 πŸ˜† The jump and turn that Khushi pointed out looked muchhhh better though!

Arey I'm trying to ignore the shiny pants in general.....I just like that pose....not really a fan of the jumps....never have been in the show eitherπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.....must be just meπŸ˜†