Did Shilpa and Sukriti Really worked before??!!...

Posted: 13 years ago

I was recently checking out some articles of Shona😍 when i just found out this article where sukriti says that she has already  worked with shilpa!!!!............& Here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/2570-i-am-happy-that-i-am-not-playing-a-stereotype-role-sukriti-khandp.htm 

But  hows that possible??!!??😕😲......................i mean B4 entering into DMG Shilpa did some south indian  films and few ads and Sukriti also did some ads and was present in Jersey No:10 and then entered into DMG……

Then how come they worked 2gether B4??!!??.......😕

Can any1 plzzz.. solve this Mystery…………………

i dont know............. a shock 4r me too lol
hmmm well i know abt sukku very well.....but dnt know abt it....but may be she worked wid shilpa before dmg which has not seen....if she said she would hv worked wid shilpa........😊
No actually what Sukirti means in that article is she worked with Shilpa Tulskar who played Sister Padma the only scene Shilpa and Sukirti did together was Shilpa farewell msg and when she introduced Sukirti hope that clears your confusion
oh wow shocking news..thankx 4 sharing..

❤️MONA
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

hmmm well i know abt sukku very well.....but dnt know abt it....but may be she worked wid shilpa before dmg which has not seen....if she said she would hv worked wid shilpa........😊

yeah maybe
Probably they worked in some ad or something..
No guys they never worked together the only scene both did together was whn Shona introduced Sukirti and the article in which Sukirti said she is talking abt Shilpa Tulskar who played a role in her other serial jersey no 10
it must me shilpa tulaskar as zahra has said......
hmmmmm...........confusing 🤔😕