Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol Ragini aur Pavitra Rishtha

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Anmol Ragini aur Pavitra Rishtha    

I always wondered that two people who have spend a good amount of teir life together yet did'nt leave a proper maratial status. They kept that Bat that rekha between  them till realization came into existance
Same went with Anmol and Ragini till someone understood this and took the effort to bring them to realize that they belong to each other.

Lets trace back

When I saw them dance together and Anmol pulled her closer we never realzed that there was that line between them.

Even that night when Vasu cames to the room and wants to give that gift to Tammy and Anmol and Ragini were talking He tells her he did'nt know she was in the room and he would come in later. Ragini asked him not to make  excuses and its ok.

Later we know that he went to the study to finish work and came back in the morning to see Ragini still sleeping maybe he never expected her to be sleeping , I always thought he slept in a different room and used to come in the morning.

The next time after the POA case when Anmol was tired and wanted to go and sleep but Tammy insiated to have her papa sleep with her and also her mama.

The only we as viewers realized that they did share the same room was when Tammy Khushi knocked the door and Anmol quickly got up he was admirning Ragini and he took his blanket and set it right and then went to open the door

All these years Vasu never came to the room at a time to notice that they are not living as proper husband and wife.

Even when Ragini goes to the washroom or goes to take a shower or anything to do with personal things  I am sure Anmol used to step out or Ragini would finish her job before he got up (Rakhi day an example) and then be completly dressed when she comes.

The smilar think would be with Anmol who would dress up later when no one is in the room.

Its totally amazing that these rituals were so beautifully followed by both of them.

The ease started when he helpd her with the necklace and she was absolutly hesitant but did finally allow him to do it.

surly the creatives showed us the light of such a pavitra rishtha . Allsmall instances like even the touches did make sure the line was always there between them

7 long years  maybe a life time they would have stayed like this if vasu had'nt intervened

Share your thoughts !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorrekha02tvmylovesami01Winchesterbrossaveeta24

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Diiiiii sach mai muje kuch analysis karne ka mann he nahi karthi kyoki I just cant get over anginiCryCry. How I wish bidaai was still continuing and we would have got a better scenes rather than some one making ragini realize the value of anmol. She herself should have realiszed the importance of anmol is what I feel. Before they could show all these bidaai came to an end.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

@shanti.nice post.Smile

For me that was the beauty of angini's relationship..their pavitra rishta..their pure relationship..

A 7 yr leap ragini is shown married to someone else and her lifepartner is anmol..

One thing I will thank the creatives  here is for not showing ragini to have moved on with anmol in these 7 yrs..my pov perhaps it wont have worked well with the audiences..how they unfolded their story after in the 7TH  yr of their married life was absolutely bang on..this has definitely captured the viewers interest and kept us glued to our screen..

The first dialogue of ragini to anmol after his dance with her on tammy's birthday.."hamare rishte mein ek maryadaa hein"…there is line between us how dared you cross it..voila we got our answer this relationship is of a compromised one.anmol fulfilling his promise made to a friend and ragini fulfilling ranveer's last wish.

Anmol never crossed his limits and always saw to it he is not around when ragini needed privacy..next his sleeping accommodation.a couch in same room..life was moving on and also this relationship turned into friendship..later with time trust and faith became part of it.. there was awkwardness in their touch but this too with time started to be less..some teasing from both side and this was bridging that gap between them..ragini started to feel anmol's closeness towards her and the smile and blushing became more often with him around..

May be this relationship would have stayed same but as their fate brought them together in certain circumstances..there was something missing in this relationship so destiny also played his role as there were two angels to play cupid for them..vasu/tammy…

LOVE found its way in the end and we got our perfect magical couple angini..

A beautiful  PAVITRA RISHTA  though love is the foundation now but incomplete..

We do need this season 2 to watch how the creatives unfold this love relationship of angini into a beautiful intense love story..

Missing you angini and we want you back soon to mesmerize us once more with this beautiful relationship of yours..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorrekha02shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
*sigh*......their pavitra rishta was driven by their awkwardness...... wonderful post Shanti di....and Savee di, cudn't agree more...... after watever we got from the creatives in these 4 months, we can already imagine what kinda daily routine they might have followed....and our imagination about them is sweet.....we don't have to take our imagination to a higher level of physical contact......it's just that you think about how they would have been sharing a room keeping a decent 10 feet of distance, and still we will find ourselves smiling with admiration..... and this is how they share their sizzling chemistry......this is how they give us goosebumps.....and surprisingly, this is how they make me feel that true and pure love do exists in real life ......*sigh*

anizorrekha02saveeta24shanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post, analysis Shanti Clapand wonderful analysis Saveetha and RehanaClap.Your analysis is simply trueClap.Being a diehard Ragvir fan ,I was not sure how will the new jodi will clickWink.But the way Anmol's character was shown,as a sacrificing husbandClap,loving fatherClap and a wonderful human being taking care of the friend's familyClap has made me fall in love with him.ClapActually the relationship they shared was the USP of the show.Clap Wish they had continued their story from Ragini's side of love for AnmolEmbarrassed as we already know how much Anmol loved Ragini.Embarrassed

anizorrekha02saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
@rehana...."it's just that you think about how they would have been sharing a room keeping a decent 10 feet of distance, and still we will find ourselves smiling with admiration.."

very well said ...Thumbs Up....thats wat is called chemistry .no lovey dovey scenes  or intimacy still they have mesmerised us ...simple and so beautiful capturing the hearts of so many viewers..

krithika second your thought this pure relationship of angini was one of the main usp of this show...to think of it this is why the CT kept it as their trump card till the end..it did made wonders for them ..one the character of anmol added plus point the anmol/ragini couple...

thats why we need this season 2 for angini's beautiful lovestory after their wedding and after 7 yrs..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Their Pavitra rishtha was the most mesmerizing part I did'nt mind Anmol sleeping  away coz ues this is a compromise relationship till date when he finally gave his heart out to her..

But the poor couch he got to sleep was heart breaking ... One year two years chalega lekin 7 long years its too much !!

And their awkwardness as Rehana put it is also some beautiful  parts of their pavitra rishtha !!

I could imagine how their relationship blossoming though a lot of the awkwardness would be there but I think Anmol would give her a lot of strength to overcome it and walk through their beautiful relationship

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
But the poor couch he got to sleep was heart breaking ... One year two years chalega lekin 7 long years its too much !!

It was a bit difficult to digest this sleeping on the couch. Ragini seemed concerned only once in the beginning. When the post leap was shown, Ragini was shown very angry with her husband saying words like I live only for the two kids otherwise ....
Also the way she cut off her father when he praised his damadji for the arrangement and she was also saying to Gudi that if he wants to come he can come why should I call him. all this is fresh as I watched the episodes recently, from this you can make out that something was not right in their relationship and I was actually  shocked when Anmol pulled Rgaini to dance with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Go to top