~*~Avtar Contest~*~closed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Looking at the title, you guys have probably guessed that we're having an avatar contest!
Rules:

The avatar should contain Naman Shaw (Neeraj) or Sriti Jha (Sandhya) or both's picture and Rakt Sambandh or I-F Name with/without I-F logo.

Date:The contest is open from jan 16 to jan 22 . The avatars are to be submitted within Aug 22.

Limitations:

1)The size of avatars must be 96 x 96 pixels .Avatars exceeding the size will be disqualified.

2)The avatars may be still or animated .

3)The avatar must contain  Naman Shaw (Neeraj) or Sriti Jha (Sandhya) or both's  pics. It can include text like Rakt Sambandh or I-F with/without logo etc. The avatar must not contain any sexual content either in words or picture.

4)You are not allowed to write ur name on the avatar. U are not allowed to put the avatar in your profile till the contest is over.

5)Donot advertise ur avatars through pm or via forum till contest and voting is over.If found passing then the banner will be immediately disqualified.

6)Members can submit as many avatars as they like..

7) Rules are subject to change but any rule change shall be incorporated at least 2 days before the contest ends

8)Donot post your avatars on forum. Please pm your avatars to me(kmh2).

To attach avatar to pm:

First upload the avatar using the site:

Click on the    button on your post reply box, located in upper-right hand corner ( before and next to ABC) - an Insert Image Box will pop up   

Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message  

Or else, right click on the uploaded avatar at above mentioned site,  select copy and then press Ctrl +V. The image will be pasted.

All the best for contest! Have fun😊. Any queries post here.

or pm me.

Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
Naman shaw(Neeraj)

Sandhya
https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/90455-sriti-jha-as-sandhya.jpg

Some questions:
  1. Does it have to be from the sites you mentioned, or can it be from photobucket, imageshack, etc?  (I understand if you want to ban Tinypic)
  2. Do you want them all PM'ed instead of posted here?
  3. The image sizes - is it up to us to make the 96x96, or can we just sent you original images?
  4. Do the images have to have text in them, or can we send you just the raw images?
Let us know
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Some questions:
  1. Does it have to be from the sites you mentioned, or can it be from photobucket, imageshack, etc?  (I understand if you want to ban Tinypic)
  2. Do you want them all PM'ed instead of posted here?
  3. The image sizes - is it up to us to make the 96x96, or can we just sent you original images?
  4. Do the images have to have text in them, or can we send you just the raw images?
Let us know

1. imageshack nd photobucket is fine but
foto.pk & imgur.com gives very short url,
so u can upload on any site.

2.No..plz pm me all entries..

3.you can sent me original size too...

4.You can send me just the raw images too.
😊
Originally posted by KMH2

1. imageshack nd photobucket is fine but
foto.pk & imgur.com gives very short url,
so u can upload on any site.

2.No..plz pm me all entries..

3.you can sent me original size too...

4.You can send me just the raw images too.
😊

One more question - are the images allowed to have only Sandhya/Neeraj/both, or can they have other people as long as they have either Sandhya or Neeraj in them?

Originally posted by _Vrish_

One more question - are the images allowed to have only Sandhya/Neeraj/both, or can they have other people as long as they have either Sandhya or Neeraj in them?

i think would be better if u include only sandhya & neeraj😊
Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

vil participate 4 sure

looking forword to see ur entries😊