India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Mera Subah Ka OS......

nice title na.......why not...jab Subah Ka Sapna ho sakta hai to OS kyun nahi.....waise I hv a reason for giving this title...as I woke up at 04:20 AM and first thing I thought was this whole Scenario......

so just bear with it as I could not keep Writer in me Silent for Long.....

Its all sad and silent in MM....everyone in the home is either trying to sleep or still recalling the circumstances which  resulted in Kinjal's marriage. And now she has finally gone to "Her Home"...yes it can be called her home after her marriage with Dhawal.

When all others are in their rooms still counting clocks ticking by each passing second, two souls are still restless and there heartbeat is increasing by each moving second towards the morning.

Gopi is in Aham's bedroom, determined to leave MM as soon as possible w/o even making a single noise so that her departure should remain as silent as her presence was. So she is collecting all her belongings and putting them in a dupatta and ties it.

On the other hand another person in MM also could not sleep as he has to wind up all the pending work. And then he looks here and there for jug of water but he could not find it so decides to go to Kitchen and have water. Aham goes downstairs and fills the jug for the night time and comes out of Kitchen. While walking down in corridor he sees Light still on in his room and when  his feet move towards His Bedroom instead of going to "His Current Room"  he is completely unaware of it. And  finally when he reaches in front of the room he peeks inside but to his shock the room was all empty....no one was there...not even a single sign of "Her".

He becomes numb as he knew it has to be her last day in MM but still he is in state of disbelief how can this girl leave the house at this much late w/o even letting anyone know. His heart was pounding in his chest and can come out at any moment. He turns towards the door with a lifeless body and finds a small piece of cloth peeking outside of the closed cupboard. He could not stop himself opening it, and another shock was waiting for him. He sees Gopi's all saarees and all her jewelries there along with the Mangalsutra. This was the biggest shock of him, he could not digest the fact that a girl who ordered a 5 lacs of worth necklace left each and every jewelry here, she dint take anything with her but he was worried why this mangalsutra is here ?  And he was aware of the answer but could admit the fact that till now he Disowned her from being his wife by shouting and yelling at her and by this small act she Disowned Him From Being Her Husband for All Remaning Life w/o  even saying a single word. His anger was beyond his control. He puts the jug there and leaves the room angrily.

And rushes to his "Room" but then before he could step in he listens similar broken voice, which is not difficult for him to recognize as it is "Her", he sighs with relief but to his amusement he does not know how come he is so calm and relieved by feeling her presence there....and questions himself....Is she still there ? dint she leave ?.....Is he happy coz she dint leave or he comes out of his trance when he listens Gopi's voice again...

Gopi: Aham ji......please forgive me...; I..I... was never worth of  being ur wife, of  getting ur....ur.... love....; I am  just worthless even to live on this earth and from now onwards i'll never bother u *sobs* by being around u, I'll leave u and ur family forever.....

she looks at his laptop, phone and around the whole room and continues I wish u'll get whom u loved and who loved u too........ as it does not matter if i dint get Whom I Loved but I dont want u to go through the same pain of not getting love in return.

Aham is still standing on doorstep and listening all her words and thinks to himself "she is correct she is worthless.......she does not have any importance in his life and better she leaves him forever...".but he is still angry'..angry for what he himself does not know it and enters the room w/o any further delay all fuming with anger. And calls her name,

Gopi'.how dare u'???

Poor girl'turns back and looks at him, does not know how to react'..and why he is angry when she is leaving'he should be happy'.she looks at him with a confused look......

Aham interrupts her thought process by again calling her:

how dare u to leave in this way ?

Instead of replying him, Gopi walks past him and about to leave the room but Aham grabs her arm tightly, twirls her to face him and glares at her. Their eyes meet, Aham's eyes were full of anger while Gopi's in pain and in tears also. But Aham is not in a mood to leave her and shouts at her:

How dare u to leave the home......??? and that too in this way....??? do u know how it will effect mom...???

Till that time he leaves her Arm and holds her by shoulders tightly and continues:

I knew it long back u are so selfish and never thought of anyone else except u....??? dint u think of mom even for once....???

*pauses and looks at her again while she is staring at floor*

and Baa...how will mom convince her...??? why u left and all her blames on Mom...???

Gopi is sobbing badly by the time Aham completes his allegations on her....and tries her level best to respond Aham in her broken voice....and blurts out:

Maaji herself asked me to leave the house after Kinjal's Ben wedding then how can I be here w/o her wish...?

and closes her eyes after finishing as she was unable to hide her real feelings from him, and does not want him to see anything in her eyes.

Aham is surprised how come she can speak such big thing at one go....a girl who could never ever spoke a Single sentence w/o pauses in front of him and now....now she is so courageous to face me...my anger and still.....She is Indeed a Mystery for me to solve.

Aham looks at her, who is all scared with eyes closed tightly, his heart was saying something which his hands were following. And he snakes down his hands till her waist. Before Gopi could have realized anything else she found herself against A Broad Rock Hard Chest....and encircled within two Strong Arms. She took time to believe that she is being hugged by Aham Ji...Her Aham Ji....who was All Angry and was Like An Uncontrolled Volcano few seconds ago is now hugging  her....

And...And....then what she heard was A Dream coming true for her....

Aham: Gopi please dont leave.....not just for Mom's sake.....For me....For My Life....as I cant live w/o u....please.....Gopi...Please......dont leave....I beg u.....I Love You Gopi....I Love You......Please dont leave me........

saying so he starts crying like a small kid and tightens his grip on her waist while Gopi herself does not know when her arms were on Aham's back wrapping him in a hug. As soon as Aham feels her small tiny hands on his back he smiles with tears in eyes and says

"M big enough for u to hug back, isn't it"

Gopi shies and hides herself in his chest.

And both were in each others Embrace for how much time they themselves dont know...as first time in Life Both got Something More Precious then Their Own Life.

Hope u'll like it........waiting for ur comments.......

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 16 January 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygbobo12345nicelysmileesttypaulsibilaAngels_rose12ejaz*s babeAashna26maaneet93..anisha..tanya.dsouzaruksmLoveMJmymy_taareyElizaKawapallavisarkarlovvTraxy101br2499choti_ranitrishap_Nancy_crystal30upasana.diyasam1903simran15evadAnu-AnanyaSky23saomomswasthishobi12500sujji0609suk19ruky786Preeti.xochavvi16

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awwwww that was such an amazing OS thank you for the pm I loved every single part of it I wish Ahem realises in the actual drama that Gopi is the right girl for himDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trishapevadsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

awwwww that was such an amazing OS thank you for the pm I loved every single part of it I wish Ahem realises in the actual drama that Gopi is the right girl for himDisapprove

thanx dear.........hope Aham will realize in show also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
awesome

-tellyaddict-

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wow Sadhli that was awesome...... beautiful GoHem sequence......loved it to infinity.... Ahem's allegations were so much like Ahem...... that scene seemed so real yaar...... something tells me we are going to see such a sequence soon after Kinjal's wedding...... i really hope it gets a perfect ending in your way but only after Ahem is tortured completely..... and he realises how cruel he has been to Gopi........ till then i'll dream about your written sequence.... hoping that the creatives will show something like that....

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
You couldn leave the laptop and phone while mentning Ahem, huh?lol.. Very nice OS

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

You couldn leave the laptop and phone while mentning Ahem, huh?lol.. Very nice OS

i had to mention just to show Gopi relates all this things to aham...
thanx for liking bro
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishap

awesome

thanx dear

Go to top