DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing....Party
again sorry dear...for being late..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
wat..??/...buh tanni gonna marry ritesh..//...ryt../?
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Awww sweet answers.. And Im Hug.. thanks dear..Big smileHug

deeps07

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Dancing....Party
again sorry dear...for being late..Hug
Not a problem at all..Hug

deeps07

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by manasi_31

Deeps tujhe Kulfi mil rahi hai and tu nervous ho rahi hai?ErmmROFL Main toh kabse iske intezaar mein hu....Day Dreaming Pataa nahi yeh mujhe kab milegi.... DisapproveROFL

I am not sure how much active shall I be for this week
Ouch so without much ado I am posting my first of question Sirf Tere Liye.....TongueLOL

2.If God gave you three boons, what would you ask for?(AND the 3rd boon is strictly not to be 'asking for three more'..LOLLOL)hmmmErmm
        1.i would ask for a husband like anuraag who can go to any extent in my love ..BlushingDay Dreaming
Aww same pinch.....
Day Dreaming
        2.i want my family to be always happy..blessed with
money and health and have more life span than me..Embarrassed...(i cant tolerate watching anyone goDisapprove)...
        3.i would ask for a quick and easy death..Embarrassed
Oh honestly that's the 1st answer that really impressed me when I ask people about 3 boons....Tongue

The last time you were angry/upset?last weekend..Ouch..i had to wait for 6 hrs on the sun for an interview without food or water and still i didnt get the jobAngry..
Awww....Hug You are trying for a job? My best wishes with you...Star You'll soon get a rocking one....Big smile

17.Tell me something about you that most people don't know.Wink..when i was 5 years ,i jumped onto a swimming pool in fear of my dad who was searching a dandaa to beat me(just for funLOL..now i know that...but not at that time.Confused.) and i swam across the pool for the first time without even realising that i am actually swimmingConfused..thats how a learned to swim..ROFL...
OMG that's so cute!LOL

21. Love marriage or Arranged marriage? Why?Arranged marriageWink(i believe in love after marriageEmbarrassed).and i dont want others to blame me alone in case i have a fight
Evil Smile LOL..becz it was all my decision...Confused...ROFL
Kinda very true...
ROFL Me too sometimes thinks this way....ROFL It is a safer way...ROFL

28. One scene/sequence (not shown yet in TL) you would love to see between TaAnu?Embarrassed..the adult anu marrying taani and they having a real honeymoonBlushing
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....
Tere muh dher saare chocolates...
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Hope you enjoy answering....Tongue

Shall try to be back with another set of double this size if I get time to come here....Evil SmileROFL

finished.....Cool...chalo...now dont take back my kulfi's becz of my boring answers....ROFL....

Awwww naa naa Deeps I simply loved all the answers dear.....Hug Very honestly answered.....Thumbs Up I love honesty.....Embarrassed
Thanks for answering!Big smile And you are saved from my next set of questions...LOL Tujhe already bohat sataaya gayaa hai I can see it through the previous pages....ROFL Isiliye ab kisiko toh thod kind hona padega naa....EmbarrassedROFL

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
manasi...it was really fun..now i am wondering why was i nervous at allLOL.....and i loved ur comments.... and a very big thanks for the wishes..Hug...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Edited by deeps07 - 23 January 2011 at 12:30pm

manasi_31

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
heyy nadz...this is for uWink...and annu u too demanded for a paagal anu scene naa.Embarrassed..so here is it..Party
be ready to pluck and pull ur hairs reading my crap..LOL...i better warn u...i am bad in hindiConfused...and i just suck it writing things upOuch...so beware..ROFL
....well...here goes...

i am doing it in
taani's pov....

jab bhi anu ke saath bithaaye hue lamhon ko yaad karthi hoon tho anjaane mein hii mere chehre pe muskuraahat aane lagthi hein...par phir unhee yaadon ko apne atheeth mein dekhkar mere dil rone kagthi hein....shaayad pyaar karne ki sazaa yehi hein........lekin agar yeh pyaar karne ki sazaa hein tho mein aise hazaar sazaayein aur bhugath sakthi hoon...sirf ek dua hein meri...mera anu...mera anu mere saath rahein..meri paas rahein...mere rahein...humeshaa keliye....

jism paak aankhon mein bhar loon...
saans saans mein shaamil karloon...
is duniyaa mein jaan gawaan..
thujhe,uss duniyaa mein haasil karloon....
tereliye.....tereliye....

a silent tear runs down taani's cheek......but she was too engrossed in her thoughts that she didnt bother to wipe it out...but....then...slowly a finger touches her cheek ...she slowly raise her eyes and finds anu close to her...his eyes were fixed on her cheeks and he was wiping her tears out...though he remained silent..it felt like his eyes were doing a lot of talks...well all it said was "i love u taani."....but that was enough to fill her heart for a lifetime ...anu ke zindagii ka sabse badaa sach...uss sach ko kehne keliye anu ko shabdon kee zarrorath kabhi nahiin thi...uski aankhen hee sab kuch keh dethi ....aur wohi aankhen ab bhi yehi keh rahein thei..."i love u mishti..."

tere sajde mein sar...hein jhukaa.....
thu ibaadath...hein thu....hee duaa....
mauth ke.....baad bhi....jo mile bandagi ka sila....
tho maangulu..tere liye...tere liye...tere liye...

anu slowly walked towards the window...

sab kehthe hein ki anu paagal hein....mein bhi kehthi thi...humeshaa se kehthi hoon...haan anu paagal hein..pyaar mein paagal.....apni pyaar lekiye paagal..
apni taani keliye paagal...apni pathni keliye paagal.....ab jab anu ko kisi ke hone kaa ehsaaz thak nahiin hein thab bhi anu mere ek boond aasoon nahiin dekh sakthe....yeh paagalpan hein ya pyaar....shaayad paagalpan hee pyaar hein..yaa...pyaar hee paagalpan hein...

agar aisa hein tho mein bhi paagal hoon...anu ke pyaar mein paagal...apne pathi keliye paagal...

a small smile started to spred across my lips as i thought about this...
anu was looking at the moon...a smile was there in his face too..taani felt a sudden instinct...she walked towards him..and slowly placed her palms on his shoulder...but he didnt jerk it away this time...he just kept on watching the moon shining..shaayad anu ko bhi apni taani kaa ehsaas pehle ki tharaah hone lagaa hein...

rooh se...rooh kii...darmiyaan....
ishq ke...hein hazaaron jahaan....
yaa khudaa....yaa khudaa.....
mujhko de...de agar ek wajah....
tho maangluun...tere liye...
tere liye tere liye....

yeh duniyaa kabhi meri anu ko samajh nahiin payi...na humaare pyar ko samajh paaye...lekin mein aur anu ab kabhii judaa nahiin honge...
hum ladenge .....mein aur anu saath milkar is duniyaa se ladenge...apne pyaar keliye ladenge..humaara pyaar keliye tho yeh ek zindagii bhi kum hein...agar zindagii ke baad bhi ek zindagii hein tho thab bhi mein aur anu ek duje se pyaar karthe rahenge.....kyun ki hum humeshaa ek duje keliye the ,hein aur humeshaa rahenge.....aur yehi meri aur anu ki sabse badii sachaai hein....Day Dreaming....

zindagii gawaa kar bhi....jo zindagii mile....
har khushi gawaa kar bhi...jo ek khushi mile.....

janmon ka pyaar...tere liye...
khushiyaan hazaar ...tere liye...
jannath dua...tere liye...
yeh jaan nisaar....tere liye..
Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

done..Cool...

now dont blame me saying what crap....i already warned u..ROFL...
and i sincerely hope megz never read this...warnaa woh forum mein atom bomb daalkar mujhe maaregi .ROFLROFL...
...ab meine sab demands fulfill kee ..Cool  ...finished my kulfi assignments..LOLyipee!!DancingParty

Edited by deeps07 - 23 January 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31-Arushi-

-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

deeps07

Go to top