congrats deepsEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Deeps tujhe Kulfi mil rahi hai and tu nervous ho rahi hai?ErmmROFL Main toh kabse iske intezaar mein hu....Day Dreaming Pataa nahi yeh mujhe kab milegi.... DisapproveROFL

I am not sure how much active shall I be for this week
Ouch so without much ado I am posting my first of question Sirf Tere Liye.....TongueLOL

1.Describe yourself in a sentence?i am simple(in deeds not on my mind and imaginations),eccentric, dreamy girl Day Dreamingcrazy(always)and foolish too sometimesLOL...ab aur thaareef nahiin hothi mujhse..ROFL

2.If God gave you three boons, what would you ask for?(AND the 3rd boon is strictly not to be 'asking for three more'..LOLLOL)hmmmErmm
        1.i would ask for a husband like anuraag who can go to any extent in my love ..BlushingDay Dreaming
        2.i want my family to be always happy..blessed with
money and health and have more life span than me..Embarrassed...(i cant tolerate watching anyone goDisapprove)...
        3.i would ask for a quick and easy death..Embarrassed

3.In today's time does true love still exist?rarely...but it does exist...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

4. If you could be anyone, who would you be?me...myself...( i love myself so muchWink)..ROFL

5. Mountains or Beaches?Beaches...Day Dreaming..i just love playing in water...
Day Dreaming

6. What would be your ideal romantic evening?a moony night and a long drive on NH
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming......

7. What kind of music would you like to listen?anything with melody and more instrumental...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The last song you heard?Bella's lullaby
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

9. What is your favorite word?OMG!!LOLLOL

10.The last time you were glad?i am always gladWinkEmbarrassed

The last time you were angry/upset?last weekend..Ouch..i had to wait for 6 hrs on the sun for an interview without food or water and still i didnt get the jobAngry..

12. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?true and very intense dialogues

13.If you are invisible, what is the first thing you would love to do?i would start stalking all my favourite actors i am fida on...
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

14. What would you do if you wake up one morning to find HC standing right infront of you asking you to shake hands with him?ROFL if i am still conscious and  my two feets i would extent my trembling hands
ROFL..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..and i will make sure i dont pinch myself..otherwise i will wake up..ROFLROFL...

15. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?Paris...(my dream place since the age of 9Wink)

16. If you were to be reborn, what would you like to be born as?again me myself.Wink

17.Tell me something about you that most people don't know.Wink..when i was 5 years ,i jumped onto a swimming pool in fear of my dad who was searching a dandaa to beat me(just for funLOL..now i know that...but not at that time.Confused.) and i swam across the pool for the first time without even realising that i am actually swimmingConfused..thats how a learned to swim..ROFL...

18. One word you use most frequently?..Ermmactually....i use that a lot..LOLCool

One thing you'd like to change about yourself?i want to be more confident in myself..Ermm

20. What gift do u like the most?if anyone really knows and loves me then that is the best gift i could ever get in my life
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....

21. Love marriage or Arranged marriage? Why?Arranged marriageWink(i believe in love after marriageEmbarrassed).and i dont want others to blame me alone in case i have a fight
Evil Smile LOL..becz it was all my decision...Confused...ROFL
Your deepest fear? being alone with no one to love and understand me...Ouch

23. If your life was a film, what would it be?wake-up Sid..LOL

24. One thing/person that inspires you the most?i think it would be Dumble dore...i am really inspired by his character in Harry Potter...to be wise yet humble and funny..Wink

Do you dream alot? Your craziest/weirdest dream?LOLAlot is too short..LOL..
and none of which i can remember now..ConfusedLOL

26. One song that describes you/your life?..thu na jaane aas paas hein khuda...
Day DreamingDay Dreaming...i get some sort of peace and support from that song..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

27. One song that suits perfectly for TaAnu?TL title song...they are just perfect for TaAnuEmbarrassed

28. One scene/sequence (not shown yet in TL) you would love to see between TaAnu?Embarrassed..the adult anu marrying taani and they having a real honeymoonBlushing
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....

29. Your fav TaAnu scene till date?lots....for one i will say...thu aur mein humeshaa hum rahenge scene...
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....still cant get that out of my mind..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..

30. Your fav Onu scene till date (sans Paagal Onu scenesLOL)?anu realizing that he loves taani and runs to telol her....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Describe Harshad in just 5 words?
WinkAmazing,Magical,very much talented,Humble,heavenly...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...i can still go on...but u all know anyways..Embarrassed

Hope you enjoy answering....Tongue

Shall try to be back with another set of double this size if I get time to come here....Evil SmileROFL

finished.....Cool...chalo...now dont take back my kulfi's becz of my boring answers....ROFL....

Edited by deeps07 - 16 January 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-Curlylocks

mkasisHC Goldie
mkasisHC
mkasisHC

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hey yaar congrats deepu 
muahhhhhh

deeps07

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps me super duper happy for ur kulfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Party Party

wait for my set of demandsssssss woo hooooooooo

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thankss friends...Hug.......me having my kulfi time now...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
DeepsHug Congrats sweety.. will come soon with my questions.. Evil SmileLOL

deeps07

Go to top