Tapu improvement to perfection (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

hi aditiji and ankit , how r u allSmile,
i am sorry aditiji , i got carried away, i agree i should not attack members personally but sometimes its difficult 2 control when something really bad is written , sometimes i get too much involved in the serial and characters.
i will try 2 ignore these kind of posts next time,
but coz of me , dont stop commenting here,

Oh come on I did not mean you at allUnhappy.........you are one of my favorites Smilebut yes you do tend to get carried away...............for your own sake........you should  keep supporting  as a true fan does but without being provoked by anyone else.

I am not leaving because of you , I fully intend to keep in touch with you one way or the other. Sadly Rahul seems to have disappeared into the sunset for his exams and there is no way to keep in touch. I think what he has done is remarkable and I ClapClap that.

I will comment from time to time as long as it a fun topic and we can enjoy our discussions. I respect both fan groups so I do not want to get caught in between nor do I want to be a mediator.
Ankit will remember I said so long ago that I am totally neutral and I intend to stay that way.

I enjoy chatting with you Intruderfast so don't go blaming yourself for nothing.........it is not you at all.
thank u aditiji,Smile
i will try 2 do my best from now on,

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

fabulous post ankit...Clap
described taps to perfection....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
lovely post ankit.... taps n her perfection

@aditi :- i second u in saying its going to become war zone like last yr for which i even left the forum, well for so long it was veeya, so no fights n no sarcastic comments, but now its changing ..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

@aditi :- i second u in saying its going to become war zone like last yr for which i even left the forum, well for so long it was veeya, so no fights n no sarcastic comments, but now its changing ..........

the best way to keep it light is to avoid replying to nasty comments... as mostly one is just trying to give back to the other instead of just putting up their own opinion about the episode...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
but charu , iam surprised to see some comments ............ so pathetic n makes me wonder r they jutifying taps or nandmi ......itni nazrat with tina/icha..............the words have crossed limits of IF in every way mant times .... so sad

divy609tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

the best way to keep it light is to avoid replying to nasty comments... as mostly one is just trying to give back to the other instead of just putting up their own opinion about the episode...Ouch

Well that would be the ideal solution but unfortunately in practise it does not happen. UnhappyThe groups have become so clearly divided that any fun posts or topics we think of also has to factor in sentiments.............no one is trying to hurt the actors here, we are only talking about characters but somewhere those lines have got entangled.

Plus the fact that this serial is worse than a head spinning merry go round...................the silly tracks they introduce, one wonders who and what is writing these tracks.........DeadAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

but charu , iam surprised to see some comments ............ so pathetic n makes me wonder r they jutifying taps or nandmi ......itni nazrat with tina/icha..............the words have crossed limits of IF in every way mant times .... so sad

Well said and my point too..............I wonder sometimes who they are talking about.Confused.........the characters or the actors............and that is wrong............why aren't the IF committee making this clear to everyone so that it is for once and all followed to a T.

I think it is fine to have your favorites and write about them in IF or FB or wherever but it should not clash with the serial storyline or the character.Ouch. It is indeed sad!!!!

divy609tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by cjs369

Well that would be the ideal solution but unfortunately in practise it does not happen. UnhappyThe groups have become so clearly divided that any fun posts or topics we think of also has to factor in sentiments.............no one is trying to hurt the actors here, we are only talking about characters but somewhere those lines have got entangled.

Plus the fact that this serial is worse than a head spinning merry go round...................the silly tracks they introduce, one wonders who and what is writing these tracks.........DeadAngry

absolutely agree with you aditi... the one writing these tracks seems to be a confused soul...ConfusedDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgal2001grouchotiny15

Go to top