Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapu improvement to perfection (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hi aditiji and ankit , how r u allSmile,
i am sorry aditiji , i got carried away, i agree i should not attack members personally but sometimes its difficult 2 control when something really bad is written , sometimes i get too much involved in the serial and characters.
i will try 2 ignore these kind of posts next time,
but coz of me , dont stop commenting here,

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

Perfection as per Tapuism:
A Perfect Beti - always say My parents is only mine. dont do anything to make thm proud and always demand from thm. fake ur love to thm without thinking how it will effect thm whn they come to know the reality.LOL
A perfect Lover - U r mine, is best dialog, without thinking wht the person feel, whom u claim to love. save ur A** first, and let him rotten in hellAngry 
Perfect Bahu - Give a tough competition to the Bahus of Ekta Kapoor Serials, so tht they cd feel bachha before u. ROFL
Perfect feminism - For the sake of ur Jidd u can fall to any extend, even if it require to be the biggest beggar of the worldLOL
and above all BECOME PREGNANT BY HOOK OR COOKLOLLOLLOL. it will wash ur all crime and u will become a divine soulROFLROFL. by being pregnant a devil can turn in angel.ROFLROFL

Hi Ankit Good to see you you have been online..........Smile
hi Aditi jii. how r u. yaa i get little time to post anything, but i read some selective posts and avoid boring ones.Wink 

I respond to some posts which seem interesting enough to give my point of view. But now I see that in this lousy serial..............what is very saddening is that it is fast becoming another war zone like last year. So I am seriously contemplating on stopping to comment on Uttaran.

I feel in some ways things are getting unnecessarily complicated.............and I am extremely disheartened............this is PURE and SIMPLE fiction where CV's chop and change characters like making potato curry............and yet the responses are so heartfelt and serious. Just do not get it at all.

Even if the exchanges are fun between the fan groups.............to me it seems superficial and that is again something that worries me........................strangely it is just this particular serial. It used to be so much fun to listen to all the hilarious comments and hopeful wishes now it is just becoming ............. Half the time I don't know whether they are commenting on the characters or the actors and that should not be the case at all........

I have met so many wonderful people in this Forum and in the other 2 serials, chit chat threads, we still have so much fun despite each of us having a point of view that I think it is better that I keep all the friends in this serial and come on to just say hi.............and keep posting for the other shows I watch.

Rahul has stopped coming, Shivani I rarely hear from, you have been away and Intruderfast is at least online..............

Hope to keep chatting with you whenever possible, great to see you onlineSmileSmile
the same here Aditi jii. earlier it was fun to discuss. in fact i m also a neutral person not fan of anyone. i can watch the serial as long as its interesting and if its boring (as currently) i can stop watching without any feelings. but sometime for fun i make comments. but i dont want to indulge in any argument now, becoz if earlier it was fun, now its just boring. i even read only selective posts of our friends and absolutely avoid reading boring posts, which r without any logics and repeatative  all the time.Smile
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am sorry aditiji , i got carried away, i agree i should not attack members personally but sometimes its difficult 2 control when something really bad is written , sometimes i get too much involved in the serial and characters.

Hi Anmol. best way is, ignore some posts. as we all know there r nothing new and there is no any logics. why to give such importance to such posts. just avoid such things and enjoy the forum.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Hi Anmol. best way is, ignore some posts. as we all know there r nothing new and there is no any logics. why to give such importance to such posts. just avoid such things and enjoy the forum.Smile

yes best way is 2 ignore,
if i give importance 2 these posts , many others will come out
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Oh come on I did not mean you at allUnhappy.........you are one of my favorites Smilebut yes you do tend to get carried away...............for your own sake........you should  keep supporting  as a true fan does but without being provoked by anyone else.

I am not leaving because of you , I fully intend to keep in touch with you one way or the other. Sadly Rahul seems to have disappeared into the sunset for his exams and there is no way to keep in touch. I think what he has done is remarkable and I ClapClap that.

I will comment from time to time as long as it a fun topic and we can enjoy our discussions. I respect both fan groups so I do not want to get caught in between nor do I want to be a mediator.
Ankit will remember I said so long ago that I am totally neutral and I intend to stay that way.

I enjoy chatting with you Intruderfast so don't go blaming yourself for nothing.........it is not you at all.

Edited by groucho - 16 January 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ok Anmol and Aditi jii, i hv to go now. see u laterSmile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged