Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
but charu , iam surprised to see some comments ............ so pathetic n makes me wonder r they jutifying taps or nandmi ......itni nazrat with tina/icha..............the words have crossed limits of IF in every way mant times .... so sad
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

the best way to keep it light is to avoid replying to nasty comments... as mostly one is just trying to give back to the other instead of just putting up their own opinion about the episode...

Well that would be the ideal solution but unfortunately in practise it does not happen. 😔The groups have become so clearly divided that any fun posts or topics we think of also has to factor in sentiments.............no one is trying to hurt the actors here, we are only talking about characters but somewhere those lines have got entangled.

Plus the fact that this serial is worse than a head spinning merry go round...................the silly tracks they introduce, one wonders who and what is writing these tracks.........🤢😡
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

but charu , iam surprised to see some comments ............ so pathetic n makes me wonder r they jutifying taps or nandmi ......itni nazrat with tina/icha..............the words have crossed limits of IF in every way mant times .... so sad

Well said and my point too..............I wonder sometimes who they are talking about.😕.........the characters or the actors............and that is wrong............why aren't the IF committee making this clear to everyone so that it is for once and all followed to a T.

I think it is fine to have your favorites and write about them in IF or FB or wherever but it should not clash with the serial storyline or the character.. It is indeed sad!!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well that would be the ideal solution but unfortunately in practise it does not happen. 😔The groups have become so clearly divided that any fun posts or topics we think of also has to factor in sentiments.............no one is trying to hurt the actors here, we are only talking about characters but somewhere those lines have got entangled.

Plus the fact that this serial is worse than a head spinning merry go round...................the silly tracks they introduce, one wonders who and what is writing these tracks.........🤢😡

absolutely agree with you aditi... the one writing these tracks seems to be a confused soul...😕🤢
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ bold...I am sure even this will be disputed by some staunch supporters of the CVs...they will vouch for their extraordinary creativity and talent and how they are popular internationally😆
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

@ bold...I am sure even this will be disputed by some staunch supporters of the CVs...they will vouch for their extraordinary creativity and talent and how they are popular internationally😆

Hi there good to see you...........................well I have no issues if someone disputes my POV in the same spirit as I have written it.

However,  my own POV is if these creatives were to survive internationally....................then they would really need to have a creative brain transplant.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi there good to see you...........................well I have no issues if someone disputes my POV in the same spirit as I have written it.

However,  my own POV is if these creatives were to survive internationally....................then they would really need to have a creative brain transplant.

Hi...Good to see you too 😃 Hope you had a nice😉😳 twosome weekend aditiji😃.

As for the CVs, they have shown that weird creations are initiated and activated only in drunken stupor😆
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Hi...Good to see you too 😃 Hope you had a nice😉😳 twosome weekend aditiji😃.

As for the CVs, they have shown that weird creations are initiated and activated only in drunken stupor😆

thank you had a lovely time and have another longer weekend to look forward to😳😳 from the 22nd to the 26th.......😉😳

Yes that they are...............I still have no idea where this serial is going..........now some other character has been introduced...............what a tangled web they are weaving🤢
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantabulous Post Ankit .......Ms.Perfect Tapasya!!!
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Fantabulous Post Ankit .......Ms.Perfect Tapasya!!!

I say rahul whats is with the approval for our posts......................and the ban??????? Is it a self-imposed ban??? OK ...........press like if it is a self imposed ban then I will get the message.