Uttaran

Tapu improvement to perfection

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As there is talk of Tapu improvement, so I tried to understand how Tapu is improving to reach to perfection in every field.
1. Improvement in murdering - she tried to murder Ichha, but cd no succeed, so she made a full proof plan to reach her murdering skill and after murdering Vans, her mission of perfection in this field completed.
2. Improvement in Robbery - after reaching perfection in murder she tried to achiev same in Robbery field. First she tried to rob her own house, but it was not enough for perfection, so she robbed god jewellery. Bade bade chor can feel jealousy to this achievements. Mission perfection in this field completed.
3. Improvement in raping - Tapu rani tried a lot of time to rape Veer, but in normal situation she cd not succeed. Thm she got chance, whn Veer was not in hosh and was almost like dead. And she use this situation perfectly. Perfection in raping field achieved.
4. Improvement in blackmailing - Tapu bitiya hs been trying emotional blackmailing since childhood, but perfection in this field she teached whn she faked pregnancy for emotional blackmailing to Veer (now people dancing with her real pregnancy news, but the intention was blackmailing)
There r other field too, where our Tapu bitiya tried to achieve perfection, like gambling but as per some member gambling is a science so ye uske bas ki bat nahin thi. As our Tapu bitiya is perfect in all above mentioned field and perfection not need improvement, so expecting any further improvement will be jyadati to our poor Tapu. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

really rocking ankit, back with a bangπŸ‘

tappu is improving, how silly of us, we could not see itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Now Tappu will deliver the SNAKE to perfection.. AHAHHAHA
shivani9 thumbnail
Hats off Ankit a perfect description of a perfect chorni Tapsaya..perfect timing..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Perfection as per Tapuism:
A Perfect Beti - always say My parents is only mine. dont do anything to make thm proud and always demand from thm. fake ur love to thm without thinking how it will effect thm whn they come to know the reality.πŸ˜†
A perfect Lover - U r mine, is best dialog, without thinking wht the person feel, whom u claim to love. save ur A** first, and let him rotten in hell😑 
Perfect Bahu - Give a tough competition to the Bahus of Ekta Kapoor Serials, so tht they cd feel bachha before u. πŸ€£
Perfect feminism - For the sake of ur Jidd u can fall to any extend, even if it require to be the biggest beggar of the worldπŸ˜†
and above all BECOME PREGNANT BY HOOK OR COOKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. it will wash ur all crime and u will become a divine soul🀣🀣. by being pregnant a devil can turn in angel.🀣🀣

Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Perfection as per Tapuism:

A Perfect Beti - always say My parents is only mine. dont do anything to make thm proud and always demand from thm. fake ur love to thm without thinking how it will effect thm whn they come to know the reality.πŸ˜†
A perfect Lover - U r mine, is best dialog, without thinking wht the person feel, whom u claim to love. save ur A** first, and let him rotten in hell😑 
Perfect Bahu - Give a tough competition to the Bahus of Ekta Kapoor Serials, so tht they cd feel bachha before u. πŸ€£
Perfect feminism - For the sake of ur Jidd u can fall to any extend, even if it require to be the biggest beggar of the worldπŸ˜†
and above all BECOME PREGNANT BY HOOK OR COOKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. it will wash ur all crime and u will become a divine soul🀣🀣. by being pregnant a devil can turn in angel.🀣🀣

Hi Ankit Good to see you you have been online..........😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Hi Ankit Good to see you you have been online..........😊

hi Aditi jii. how r u. yaa i get little time to post anything, but i read some selective posts and avoid boring ones.πŸ˜‰ 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

hi Aditi jii. how r u. yaa i get little time to post anything, but i read some selective posts and avoid boring ones.πŸ˜‰ 

I respond to some posts which seem interesting enough to give my point of view. But now I see that in this lousy serial..............what is very saddening is that it is fast becoming another war zone like last year. So I am seriously contemplating on stopping to comment on Uttaran.

I feel in some ways things are getting unnecessarily complicated.............and I am extremely disheartened............this is PURE and SIMPLE fiction where CV's chop and change characters like making potato curry............and yet the responses are so heartfelt and serious. Just do not get it at all.

Even if the exchanges are fun between the fan groups.............to me it seems superficial and that is again something that worries me........................strangely it is just this particular serial. It used to be so much fun to listen to all the hilarious comments and hopeful wishes now it is just becoming ............. Half the time I don't know whether they are commenting on the characters or the actors and that should not be the case at all........

I have met so many wonderful people in this Forum and in the other 2 serials, chit chat threads, we still have so much fun despite each of us having a point of view that I think it is better that I keep all the friends in this serial and come on to just say hi.............and keep posting for the other shows I watch.

Rahul has stopped coming, Shivani I rarely hear from, you have been away and Intruderfast is at least online..............

Hope to keep chatting with you whenever possible, great to see you online😊😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi aditiji and ankit , how r u all😊,
i am sorry aditiji , i got carried away, i agree i should not attack members personally but sometimes its difficult 2 control when something really bad is written , sometimes i get too much involved in the serial and characters.
i will try 2 ignore these kind of posts next time,
but coz of me , dont stop commenting here,

ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I respond to some posts which seem interesting enough to give my point of view. But now I see that in this lousy serial..............what is very saddening is that it is fast becoming another war zone like last year. So I am seriously contemplating on stopping to comment on Uttaran.

I feel in some ways things are getting unnecessarily complicated.............and I am extremely disheartened............this is PURE and SIMPLE fiction where CV's chop and change characters like making potato curry............and yet the responses are so heartfelt and serious. Just do not get it at all.

Even if the exchanges are fun between the fan groups.............to me it seems superficial and that is again something that worries me........................strangely it is just this particular serial. It used to be so much fun to listen to all the hilarious comments and hopeful wishes now it is just becoming ............. Half the time I don't know whether they are commenting on the characters or the actors and that should not be the case at all........

I have met so many wonderful people in this Forum and in the other 2 serials, chit chat threads, we still have so much fun despite each of us having a point of view that I think it is better that I keep all the friends in this serial and come on to just say hi.............and keep posting for the other shows I watch.

Rahul has stopped coming, Shivani I rarely hear from, you have been away and Intruderfast is at least online..............

Hope to keep chatting with you whenever possible, great to see you online😊😊

the same here Aditi jii. earlier it was fun to discuss. in fact i m also a neutral person not fan of anyone. i can watch the serial as long as its interesting and if its boring (as currently) i can stop watching without any feelings. but sometime for fun i make comments. but i dont want to indulge in any argument now, becoz if earlier it was fun, now its just boring. i even read only selective posts of our friends and absolutely avoid reading boring posts, which r without any logics and repeatative  all the time.😊