Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaranSingh Grover in Pearls concept<3[with Video] (Page 22)

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

omg Adu! i had the TV on like really low volume and idk how but it was on Sony...i thought it was on B4U or something Confused

and then my mom came and she was like wat ru watching and i was like i have no idea...(i was busy reading TWOS Embarrassed) and then she just sat there...the volume was still low

and i wasn't even paying attention, i realized Wave was on...but didn't care
and then suddenly i was just looking at the TV to see wat was going on and who do i see???? KARAN!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!! i was like hayyeeeeee and my moms like my god ur mad behind him LOL
and then i turned up the volume, but sadly it was at the part where Rashmi was talking, but i was admiring KSG in the back and telling Rashmi to move so i could see him properly LOLLOL

and i even told mom after so long he's on the screen, let me enjoy LOLLOL

that must have been a real treat 4r u

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

omg Adu! i had the TV on like really low volume and idk how but it was on Sony...i thought it was on B4U or something Confused

and then my mom came and she was like wat ru watching and i was like i have no idea...(i was busy reading TWOS Embarrassed) and then she just sat there...the volume was still low

and then suddenly i was just looking at the TV to see wat was going on and who do i see???? KARAN!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!! i was like hayyeeeeee and my moms like my god ur mad behind him LOL
and then i turned up the volume, but sadly it was at the part where Rashmi was talking, but i was admiring KSG in the back and telling Rashmi to move so i could see him properly LOLLOL

ppssht yeah...LOL
i was reading an FF abt AR, and just for a sec check to see if i could get another glance of Madhuri's smile and instead i see KSG, at first i am just looking and then i start jumping on the chair screaming
ROFL my mom hates him so much LOL and she was looking at me drooling over him, she's like look at him he looks so shabby with that beard and i was like psshtt shabby? i guess that's the new hot Big smile
ROFL
-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

KSG has been my fav actoe 4 the last 3.5 years

N none cud take his place yetEmbarrassedn i dont think anyone can eva takes his placeTongue

in my case ksg is my fav actor 4rm the last 1.5 yr n no 1 could take his place..............i didnt watch dmg 4r start other wise i am damn sure it would be 3.5 4rm my side tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xx-Rai-xx

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

ppssht yeah...LOL
i was reading an FF abt AR, and just for a sec check to see if i could get another glance of Madhuri's smile and instead i see KSG, at first i am just looking and then i start jumping on the chair screaming
ROFL my mom hates him so much LOL and she was looking at me drooling over him, she's like look at him he looks so shabby with that beard and i was like psshtt shabby? i guess that's the new hot Big smile
ROFL

the same is the case with me......my mom hates ksg too n i am like come on mom whats with ur choiceLOL
BElieveYOUrself IF-Sizzlerz
BElieveYOUrself
BElieveYOUrself

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i was watching d show. but then i started watching action replay. ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo. action replay over ksg very very very very bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xx-Rai-xx-Euphoria-

BElieveYOUrself
BElieveYOUrself

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

my mom hates him toooooooooooooooo

ppssht yeah...LOL
ROFL

the same is the case with me......my mom hates ksg too n i am like come on mom whats with ur choiceLOL
BElieveYOUrself
BElieveYOUrself

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
but y rashmi desai. i dont like her. looks wise shes cute. but jenny and shilpa r better. 
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
WOW he looked really great and his voice was so sexy.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xx-Rai-xx

Go to top