Dill Mill Gaye

KaranSingh Grover in Pearls concept<3[with Video] - Page 16

-Euphoria- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

omg Adu! i had the TV on like really low volume and idk how but it was on Sony...i thought it was on B4U or something πŸ˜•

and then my mom came and she was like wat ru watching and i was like i have no idea...(i was busy reading TWOS 😳) and then she just sat there...the volume was still low

and i wasn't even paying attention, i realized Wave was on...but didn't care
and then suddenly i was just looking at the TV to see wat was going on and who do i see???? KARAN!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!! i was like hayyeeeeee and my moms like my god ur mad behind him πŸ˜†
and then i turned up the volume, but sadly it was at the part where Rashmi was talking, but i was admiring KSG in the back and telling Rashmi to move so i could see him properly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i even told mom after so long he's on the screen, let me enjoy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that must have been a real treat 4r u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

that must have been a real treat 4r u

ppssht yeah...πŸ˜†
i was reading an FF abt AR, and just for a sec check to see if i could get another glance of Madhuri's smile and instead i see KSG, at first i am just looking and then i start jumping on the chair screaming
🀣 my mom hates him so much πŸ˜† and she was looking at me drooling over him, she's like look at him he looks so shabby with that beard and i was like psshtt shabby? i guess that's the new hot πŸ˜ƒ
🀣
-Euphoria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blessing-beauty

KSG has been my fav actoe 4 the last 3.5 years

N none cud take his place yet😳n i dont think anyone can eva takes his placeπŸ˜›

in my case ksg is my fav actor 4rm the last 1.5 yr n no 1 could take his place..............i didnt watch dmg 4r start other wise i am damn sure it would be 3.5 4rm my side tooπŸ˜†
-Euphoria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

ppssht yeah...πŸ˜†
i was reading an FF abt AR, and just for a sec check to see if i could get another glance of Madhuri's smile and instead i see KSG, at first i am just looking and then i start jumping on the chair screaming
🀣 my mom hates him so much πŸ˜† and she was looking at me drooling over him, she's like look at him he looks so shabby with that beard and i was like psshtt shabby? i guess that's the new hot πŸ˜ƒ
🀣

the same is the case with me......my mom hates ksg too n i am like come on mom whats with ur choiceπŸ˜†
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was watching d show. but then i started watching action replay. ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo. action replay over ksg very very very very bad.
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

the same is the case with me......my mom hates ksg too n i am like come on mom whats with ur choiceπŸ˜†

Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
but y rashmi desai. i dont like her. looks wise shes cute. but jenny and shilpa r better. 
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW he looked really great and his voice was so sexy.😍