India-Forums

Rajeev being biased?

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Okay, I have started enjoying Rajeev on the show. He seems to be bringing alot of charm to the show, however I find his comments to his contestants seem a bit biased. I don't know the names of all his contestants but two of his contestants were not that great in dancing and Geeta and Marzi said exactly what I felt about their dancing, but Rajeev said he was very happy with their dancing.

We have seen biased comments in the past seasons from masters to their contestants, I hope history does not repeat again.

Edited by Awww - 16 January 2011 at 10:27am

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Only One episode has been telecasted so far. So  too early to tell.But if you are talking about First episode than I would say all the mentors (including GM)  were encouraging contestants since it was their first performace. Rajiv even appreciated other team's contestants.......So I dont think he was biased Smile

Edited by Nishita123 - 16 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinPurrrfectRapiermaankigeet4ever

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Only One episode has been telecasted so far. So  too early to tell.But if you are talking about First episode than I would say all the mentors (including GM)  were encouraging contestants since it was their first performace. Rajiv even appreciated other team's contestants.......So I dont think he was biased Smile

You are right, it's too early to say but my  judgement is based on that first episode. All the mentors were encouraging, which is good for these contestants' confidence, but based on this first episode, I felt Rajeev was a bit soft on his contestants. You know they say "first impression is the last impression" -I hope this wont be the case.Smile

Edited by Awww - 16 January 2011 at 11:19am
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinPurrrfectAnjaani_Dastaanshootingstar27RapierakannaNishita123

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
^^^ dang i loved that answer and ditto

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 16 January 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinPurrrfect

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

We have seen biased comments in the past seasons from masters to their contestants, I hope history does not repeat again.

Abhi to public voting bhi suru nahi hua hain!! Embarrassed The DID format endorses this biasness in the competition. Tell me who is not biased? Embarrassed Mithun is biased (since binny wali smile kisi contestant mein nahi paake, he is banking on 'Geetu' this time and gave her an extra jodi Tongue) and the finalists of DID Doubles will be the ultimate representation of biasness (Courtesy: Law of equal representation in Finale by ZEE)

@ Bold

I don't know about the history but I sincerely hope that about Geeta LOLLOL Embarrassed Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinPurrrfectshootingstar27

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

@nishita123: i cmpletely agree with u dear... der was nuthing like rajeev being biased ..
hez actly very down 2 earth nd honest while givin comments to contestants ....whether dey'r 4m his team or other team..
nd i think more dan comments itz like hez givin tips nd inspiration to contestants.. hez not at all rude in it..
@ im sure he'll alwayz b like dis..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkNoor_Ul_AinPurrrfect

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Nope, I didnt feel so!! In fact I have started to like him a lot, though I didnt like his introduction at the end of SRGMP show... Both Marzi and Rajeev have amazed me already... And I am loving Geeta's sttitude now, and I hope the competition wont change her later...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index