India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

vrat kathayien (new serial in sony)

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Sony TV's upcoming mytho serial tentatively titled Vrat Kathatyein is almost on verge to complete its casting…
As reported earlier by DTF that, Sagar Arts the production house which is popular for making Mythos is coming up with yet another show on Sony TV. That is tentatively titled as Vrat Kathayein.
The latest update on the same is that according to our source "The main lead will be played by Anjum Farooki who was last seen in Aapki Antara as Antara and Dheeraj Dhoopar who was last seen in Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg as Ansh. Other than this Gavie Chahal who was last seen playing the main lead in Mohe Rang De on Colors will be playing the eldest son of the house, Preeti Puri who was last seen in Biddai as Avni will be playing Gavie's wife, Ajay Chaudhary will be the youngest son of the house. Rameshwari and Kanwaljit Singh who is seen in Bebo as Kuku Naraang will be playing their father."
We contacted Gavie Chahal refused to comment anything.
When contacted, Rameshwari confirmed the news saying, "Yes I am playing the role of a typical housewife."
We also contacted Preeti Puri, she also confirmed saying, "Yes after marriage I am coming back on TV in a completely negative character."
And for the uninitiated the story is about a girl who is taken care of by a pujari; naturally she grows up to be a very pious person.
As a source informs the show was planned to be on air in September but now apparently the shoot has been delayed by almost a month saying there are creative changes and location issues. The shoot was supposed to be in Baroda but there were problems of water logging and the sequences to be shot at Haridwar can't take place now as currently it's hosting a mela.
TellyChakkar tried to contact producer Moti Sagar who remained unavailable for comment. An official from Sagar Arts however said, "It's very early for us to comment anything, please give us a week's time."
                         So my doubt is will this serial
be comin after bhph .plz post ur replies.i'm waitin 4 it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-InnocentSoul-

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Do not scare me that it replaces BHPHCry
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
they cannot let a mythos show take prime time

i think it will be sunday mornings or the time slot will be early evening like 7pm or so

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapoor

Sony TV's upcoming mytho serial tentatively titled Vrat Kathatyein is almost on verge to complete its casting'
As reported earlier by DTF that, Sagar Arts the production house which is popular for making Mythos is coming up with yet another show on Sony TV. That is tentatively titled as Vrat Kathayein.
The latest update on the same is that according to our source "The main lead will be played by Anjum Farooki who was last seen in Aapki Antara as Antara and Dheeraj Dhoopar who was last seen in Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg as Ansh. Other than this Gavie Chahal who was last seen playing the main lead in Mohe Rang De on Colors will be playing the eldest son of the house, Preeti Puri who was last seen in Biddai as Avni will be playing Gavie's wife, Ajay Chaudhary will be the youngest son of the house. Rameshwari and Kanwaljit Singh who is seen in Bebo as Kuku Naraang will be playing their father."
We contacted Gavie Chahal refused to comment anything.
When contacted, Rameshwari confirmed the news saying, "Yes I am playing the role of a typical housewife."
We also contacted Preeti Puri, she also confirmed saying, "Yes after marriage I am coming back on TV in a completely negative character."
And for the uninitiated the story is about a girl who is taken care of by a pujari; naturally she grows up to be a very pious person.
As a source informs the show was planned to be on air in September but now apparently the shoot has been delayed by almost a month saying there are creative changes and location issues. The shoot was supposed to be in Baroda but there were problems of water logging and the sequences to be shot at Haridwar can't take place now as currently it's hosting a mela.
TellyChakkar tried to contact producer Moti Sagar who remained unavailable for comment. An official from Sagar Arts however said, "It's very early for us to comment anything, please give us a week's time."
                         So my doubt is will this serial
be comin after bhph .plz post ur replies.i'm waitin 4 it.
NO i dont think so.  if it does i am going to be madAngryAngryAngryAngry
shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
guys i too dont want this serial 2 come thats y i'm askin u will it replace bhph?
savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
well, guys dont bash me if it turns out wrong, but a few weeks back i had read an article that TMHPKNK has come under scanner for constantly fetching poor TRP's right from its launch so the channel had given an ultimatum to the makers of the show till the mid of jan to either revamp the show or face the wrath, i will try and post that article, so accord to me it definitely has to be that show,
again if a show is going off air then it comes in news a couple of weeks before it actually is pulled off.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i dont think this show will be replacing BHPH
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Maybe it will take the slot of JDJ , as JDJ will end in 1-1 months time and it will maybe air from there

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top