Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

Aamir Ali performs@Pearl WAVES *update**Link*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Guys ....our HE-Man just rocked the dance floor tonite.....dazzling...scintillating and breathtaking..yes thats the words that will come to ur mind when u see Aamir groove on the 'Pearl WAVE Awards' being aired on Sony right now..!! Embarrassed

Dressed in a golden vest coat and black trousers....Aamir was grooving on 'Behka main Behka' along with Shabbir 'Khatron ka Khiladi' Ahluwalia ..!! During the act....Aamir and Shabbir went down the stage and Aamir gave roses to Poonam Sinha and Saira Banu..!! He even twirled her and did a lil jig with her..!! Later he kissed Poonam Sinha jis hand....!! Everyone sitting there including Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit smiled and cheered on.....the dynamic duo on the stage..!! The only low point was that tho Aamir was perfect in his execution...Shabbir was a lil off and hence the act din look good from co-ordination pov... but Aamir was magnifcent..!!

Next came his duet with a girl (dunno name) on the song...'Aaven Aaven' where Aamir draped a green overcoat...and once again set the stage on fire..!! The choreo and steps were fab..and Aamir was once again grooving fabulously..!! Day Dreaming

Later Aamir and Shabbir along with the girl rocked the stage..on the song 'Wallah re Wallah' .. Piggy chops aka Priyanka Chopra and Neha Dhupia was seen cheering and clapping for Aamir....Tongue 

Super awesome performance... with sweetness. .cuteness and hotness overflowing.. dun miss our januable He-MAN .....set the stage on fire..Embarrassed

Link 

Part 1 

Part 2-start

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 January 2011 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

sadaf_5 Senior Member
sadaf_5
sadaf_5

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Guys ....our HE-Man just rocked the dance floor tonite.....dazzling...scintillating and breathtaking..yes thats the words that will come to ur mind when u see Aamir groove on the 'Pearl WAVE Awards' being aired on Sony right now..!! Embarrassed 
haiyeeeeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming true tanuWink

Dressed in a golden vest coat and black trousers....Aamir was grooving on 'Behka main Behka' along with Shabbir 'Khatron ka Khiladi' Ahluwalia ..!! During the act....Aamir and Shabbir went down the stage and Aamir gave roses to Poonam Sinha and Saira Banu..!! He even twirled her and did a lil jig with her..!! Later he kissed Poonam Sinha jis hand....!! Everyone sitting there including Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit smiled and cheered on.....the dynamic duo on the stage..! 
u know i was like kash mein waha hoti
The only low point was that tho Aamir was perfect in his execution...Shabbir was a lil off and hence the act din look good from co-ordination pov... but Aamir was magnifcent..!!
same shabbir was a lil lazy in terms of dance but rockingClap

Next came his duet with a girl (dunno name) on the song...'Aaven Aaven' where Aamir draped a green overcoat...and once again set the stage on fire..!! The choreo and steps were fab..and Aamir was once again grooving fabulously..!! Day Dreaming

Day DreamingDay Dreamingmain toh ainvay ainvay loot gayeeeeeeLOLLOLLOL

Later Aamir and Shabbir along with the girl rocked the stage..on the song 'Wallah re Wallah' .. Piggy chops aka Priyanka Chopra and Neha Dhupia was seen cheering and clapping for Aamir....Tongue 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedmou bun kardiyeClapClapClapClap

Super awesome performance... with sweetness. .cuteness and hotness overflowing.. dun miss our januable He-MAN .....set the stage on fire..Embarrassed
to be honest tanu i miss aamir so much it been long i hadnt seen him on screen n i was waiting for his performance like crazy i cldnt revise until i saw himBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Link 

Part 1 

Part 2-start
luv bbz for de update n links muwazzClapHugThumbs Up ab mein aram se revise kar sakti hoonBig smile

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

@Sadafy tell me abt it girl... Aamir was smoking in the act.. .his look... his outfit everything was bang on...brilliant Heart Loved him.... plus he was full on energy and seemed to njoy the dance a lot..!! Love him n miss him so much..!! Sadafy.. please ask him on FB na..if he is gonna do a movie/ show anytime soon... we all miss him  a lot on the small and big screens...

sadaf_5

sadaf_5 Senior Member
sadaf_5
sadaf_5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

@Sadafy tell me abt it girl... Aamir was smoking in the act.. .his look... his outfit everything was bang on...brilliant Heart Loved him.... plus he was full on energy and seemed to njoy the dance a lot..!! Love him n miss him so much..!! Sadafy.. please ask him on FB na..if he is gonna do a movie/ show anytime soon... we all miss him  a lot on the small and big screens...
truly he was amazing tanuTongue, sweety i just sent him a msg with ur qs... lets see what he says Big smile

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadaf_5

truly he was amazing tanuTongue, sweety i just sent him a msg with ur qs... lets see what he says Big smile

Thanks baby Hug and waise bhi now Sanjeeda is back on TV with a new Sahara One Show.. hope Aamir follows suit Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top