Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KMH2

its tough game 4 me...πŸ˜”

same here... i found it difficult so i didn't participate... kiran & rae24... i guess we need more hints to guess it otherwise it's really tough😳
i visited this thread after it got created, tried hard thinking about what could wake kiran up in the morning...πŸ˜• couldn't find out so left the thread without replying... finding it difficult to answer even rae24's spy...more hints plz!!!!😳

Originally posted by: vik rocks

same here... i found it difficult so i didn't participate... kiran & rae24... i guess we need more hints to guess it otherwise it's really tough😳
i visited this thread after it got created, tried hard thinking about what could wake kiran up in the morning...πŸ˜• couldn't find out so left the thread without replying... finding it difficult to answer even rae24's spy...more hints plz!!!!😳

same here!

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭So sorry it was meant to be easy...i thought an alarm clock was easy πŸ˜†

The I spy is meant to be something very easy something that anyone can see or get wherever they are

Oh well, il try to think of an easier game next time, if anyone else thinks of one feel free to post πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm why do my siggys keep dissapearing 😭

Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Kiran_83

😭So sorry it was meant to be easy...i thought an alarm clock was easy πŸ˜†

The I spy is meant to be something very easy something that anyone can see or get wherever they are

Oh well, il try to think of an easier game next time, if anyone else thinks of one feel free to post πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm why do my siggys keep dissapearing 😭

update prfile me jaker avtar nd signature ko on karoπŸ˜ƒ

yeah....next time plz post something funny nd easy too...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: KMH2

update prfile me jaker avtar nd signature ko on karoπŸ˜ƒ

yeah....next time plz post something funny nd easy too...πŸ˜‰

i posted a gameπŸ˜ƒ
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry peeps didn't realised! Ok it has a different number of pages...some people prefer to pick it up at night or during the day or even on the way to work/school whereva, there's different types and Kiran you mentioned it in your PM! If anyone needs more clues let me know :)
sure....i will try to play this game...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there's nothilng wrong with this game kiran.... it's just that we need some more clues to guess the answer😳

btw rae24, is it book???πŸ˜•
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep- think i was being too vague! thought the 'bounded by a cover' would have given it away..but alas i will defo try and do it properly next time.. now your turn