Kkavyanjali update feb-15

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Kavy comes to know that anjali is his wedding planner..but still he thinks that she is anjum and follows her.but she gets irritated and asks him not to bother her again.

Disha is really angry bcoz kavy left the place just after their engagement took place.So she decides to go to his house to talk about it. as soon as disha enters kavy's room kavy thinks that she's anjum and gets hold of her and asks her why she is behaving this way and ignoring him and he hugs her.he is astonished to find  anjali near the door.but before he could explain disha leaves the room happily.

Later anjali asks disha what kind of bindhi will she wear for her wedding..but disha finds her bindhi missing.then anjali smiles and tells disha that she know where disha's bindhi is.so anjali takes disha to kavy's room and disha finds her bindhi  on kavy's shirt.Romaila and others laugh and make comments on seeing this.

Anjali and her friends along with  vanshita chachi come to some hall and discuss about the plans for wedding.soon others except anjali leave for doing their respective work.

kavy comes in and locks the door and asks anjali why she's being so rude to him what wrong did he do.but still she continues to be rude with him and says that she is not such a girl who would fall for money.

Kavy gets angry after hearing all these and asks "why are u doing this to me anjum?"anjali is surprised to hear anjum's name and says that anjum was her twin sister who was studying in shimla and she died in an accident. kavy is stunned to hear this. Edited by mere_pyaar - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for this update. Lovely it was.
Cheekychik thumbnail
thanx for the update mere_pyar.
pagpri thumbnail
thanks for the information. so both the sisters have the same name???

I think the one who died was Anjali and Kavya called her ANJU..,now the other twin is Anjali tooo.. how wierd !😆
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
the one who died was anjum...anjum's  twin sister's name is anjali
salma thumbnail
thanks alot so now the love story is going to start betwen kavya and anjali. Am I right?
haras thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi guys im a new member here. My name is sarah and im from pakistan but i live in ireland and i think kavyanjali rocks.but i started watching kavyanjali 2 months ago and i really wanna watch the episodes i missed cud any of u pls pls help me out so i can download the episodes. wenever u are free pls upload some episodes 4 me. thankyou all