Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Unfair to UK/USA/Europe viewers EDIT page 7 (Page 7)

ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Right .. Okay! How about this going to the producers, it's my first ever time so sorry for any mistkaes or anything that doesn't make sense LOL.

Dear (whatever the production house of GHSP is),

We have recently noticed that there has been a lot of unfair editing of scenes in the recent episodes of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi overseas (including the UK, USA and Europe). During the whole wedding sequence, the performances on "Chal Pyar Karegi", "Mahi Ve" and "Sheila Ki Jawani" have been cut out. Before this, whenever there was a song that had to be played, from "Teri Deewani" to "Maahi" (from the film Raaz) havebeen replaced with GHSP background scores. The only songs and performances actually played are "Kurbaan Hua", "Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein" and "Roop Tera Mastana" . So why this treatment to viewers that live abroad. We understand that you must have copyright,worldwide rights issues, but other channels and production houses don't seem to face this problem. We pay to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and therefore ARE entitled to the full entertainment. We should not be treated like second class citizens because we don't live in India. We might not be as important to you as the viewers in India are, and if that is the case then GHSP should not air anywhere but India. We also deserve the complete show, If you want to sort this issue out, then fine, otherwise we all are going to quit watching GHSP on our TV's and stop paying the respective prices for the countries if we aren't getting the full show.

That's a quick draft, let me know guys if thats okay. I would like to request all people living in India to sign this too, because its wrong that we don't get the full show.

Please respond ASAP.

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaanEet

Right .. Okay! How about this going to the producers, it's my first ever time so sorry for any mistkaes or anything that doesn't make sense LOL.

We have recently noticed that there has been a lot of unfair editing of scenes in the recent episodes of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi overseas (including the UK, USA and Europe). During the whole wedding sequence, the performances on "Chal Pyar Karegi", "Mahi Ve" and "Sheila Ki Jawani" have been cut out. Before this, whenever there was a song that had to be played, from "Teri Deewani" to "Maahi" (from the film Raaz) havebeen replaced with GHSP background scores. The only songs and performances actually played are "Kurbaan Hua", "Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein" and "Roop Tera Mastana" . So why this treatment to viewers that live abroad. We understand that you must have copyright,worldwide rights issues, but other channels and production houses don't seem to face this problem. We pay to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and therefore ARE entitled to the full entertainment. We should not be treated like second class citizens because we don't live in India. We might not be as important to you as the viewers in India are, and if that is the case then GHSP should not air anywhere but India. We also deserve the complete show, If you want to sort this issue out, then fine, otherwise we all are going to quit watching GHSP on our TV's and stop paying the respective prices for the countries if we aren't getting the full show.

That's a quick draft, let me know guys if thats okay. I would like to request all people living in India to sign this too, because its wrong that we don't get the full show.

Please respond ASAP.

hey gal (sorry i don't know ur name )
i love what you have written so far but i do think that we need to add some stuff :

how about adding someways that they could try to solve the problem
you know like the whole team could get together and make certain selections of songs that could be aired across the borad in all countries. there has to be some songs that could be utilized . i think the Geet pr team needs to handle this too.

what i have noticed is if they show song promos with the original song to be aired then we get scenes edited or totally cut out of the episode. 
but if they show promos with Mahi background music then we get the real deal.

it seems we were better off having the scenes with mahi background music.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ixray

Originally posted by ARMaanEet

Please respond ASAP.

i love what you have written so far but i do think that we need to add some stuff :

you know like the whole team could get together and make certain selections of songs that could be aired across the borad in all countries. there has to be some songs that could be utilized . i think the Geet pr team needs to handle this too.

what i have noticed is if they show song promos with the original song to be aired then we get scenes edited or totally cut out of the episode. 

If they cant fix the prob b/c of rights or money watever is the issue--- I rather them show the scenes also with mahi background instead of cutting out the scenesCry and also I have noticed in Rang B. Odhani they cut out the songs also ( i remeber flipping the channel and when they showed the towel scene frm sawarriya the song was cut with background music)--- I think it has to do with channel not the shows ---- dont know Cry but i rather they show ALL the scenes with MAHI in the backgroundSmile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 19 January 2011 at 6:15pm
ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
[

[/QUOTE]

If they cant fix the prob b/c of rights or money watever is the issue--- I rather them show the scenes also with mahi background instead of cutting out the scenesCry and also I have noticed in Rang B. Odhani they cut out the songs also ( i remeber flipping the channel and when they showed the towel scene frm sawarriya the song was cut with background music)--- I think it has to do with channel not the shows ---- dont know Cry but i rather they show ALL the scenes with MAHI in the backgroundSmile
[/QUOTE]

yeah so just add that on that we'd rather have the scenes with the Mahi BG then them cutting oit out altogether.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ixray

[

[/QUOTE]

yeah so just add that on that we'd rather have the scenes with the Mahi BG then them cutting oit out altogether.
[/QUOTE]

I AGREE Smile--- I would rather have the scenesSmile then nothing at all Cry
unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
i hate dat too
they cut all da dance parts :@
which is soo annoyingg
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..

Do you think they'll cut the 'Dulhe Ka Sehra' song which is in bg whilst Maaneet are on the mandap during their wedding rituals??? If they do cut it then that will completely destroy the scene and ruin the whole marriage sequence...:((( I'm hoping they show the song for all the overseas viewers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29unknown.

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I think there may be a good reason why they may be doing this. About 6-8 months ago, Zee TV shows used to be a month behind India. Of course, I just watched it online because I wanted to be all caught up. But when I would get home and see my family watching the same show, I saw crucial scenes (not just songs) being cut out. It lasted for a while. Then I realized that Zee TV USA was doing that to catch up to India. Now they are only 1 or 2 days behind. May be Star One is trying to do the same?

If that's the case, it's a good thing they are only cutting the songs out :)

Have faith.

Go to top