Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Unfair to UK/USA/Europe viewers EDIT page 7 (Page 3)

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hi ppl
i live in california and yes we have the same problem !! but ours they show them dancing and miming stuff that does not sync with the actual sound we can hear .
its totaly weird to see something and hear something else.
my suggestion is that somebody needs to make a petition that we as viewers object to being taken for a ride.
the petition needs to hilite that we pay for the channel and yet we do not get to see complete show. just like every other country we pay our respective prices and yet we get taken for a ride on the basis of copyright issues.
the producers of the show, the channel and their affiliates in the concerned international countries need to come to a concensus about how they can overcome this issue that treats us like second class citizens.
once more its the concerned parties the producers of the show, the channel and their affiliates who need to come as one  altogether.
this is the only hindi serial i watch and just becoz i wanted to watch Geet on the big screen versus seeing it via internet, i went and bought the subscription for this channel . the subscription costs me approx $60.00 per month and on top of that i have to get it as a package, from which i just end up watching Geet .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaanEet

^^ but why should we have to do that? we should get the full show!

I AgreeSmile but i dont know wat else to do Cry
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ixray

hi ppl
i live in california and yes we have the same problem !! but ours they show them dancing and miming stuff that does not sync with the actual sound we can hear .
my suggestion is that somebody needs to make a petition that we as viewers object to being taken for a ride.
the petition needs to hilite that we pay for the channel and yet we do not get to see complete show. just like every other country we pay our respective prices and yet we get taken for a ride on the basis of copyright issues.
the producers of the show, the channel and their affiliates in the concerned international countries need to come to a concensus about how they can overcome this issue that treats us like second class citizens.
once more its the concerned parties the producers of the show, the channel and their affiliates who need to come as one  altogether.
this is the only hindi serial i watch and just becoz i wanted to watch Geet on the big screen versus seeing it via internet, i went and bought the subscription for this channel . the subscription costs me approx $60.00 per month and on top of that i have to get it as a package, from which i just end up watching Geet .
I agree but how do we start a petition, and then how do we know that it will reach the right people?
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

hi ppl
I agree but how do we start a petition, and then how do we know that it will reach the right people?
I would totally sign the petition Big smile
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

hi ppl
LOL i'd be the first to sign it! but dyu know how to start a petition?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

hi ppl

somebody with gr8 writing skills  (NOT ME !!) needs to write a pettion out and then we can send one each to the producers, the channel and the affiliates. the pettion can be posted on the star one website for Geet . we can also post one on the FB account and we can send it to SBS, SBB and telly buz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

hi ppl
LOL i'd be the first to sign it! but dyu know how to start a petition?
LOL thats fine LOLOMG ----MY SISTERS ARE ON IF AND KNOW HOW....they made petitions for their shows also....let me ask themBig smile brb

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 16 January 2011 at 12:13pm
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

hi ppl

somebody with gr8 writing skills  (NOT ME !!) needs to write a pettion out and then we can send one each to the producers, the channel and the affiliates. the pettion can be posted on the star one website for Geet . we can also post one on the FB account and we can send it to SBS, SBB and telly buz.

Go to top