Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Unfair to UK/USA/Europe viewers EDIT page 7

ARMaanEet thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I had no idea until now that they cut out Arjun and Annie's dance on Chal Pyar Karegi yesterday (in the UK we're behind by a week). So what are they gonna do from now on? Cut all songs and performances? Just because we don't live in India, it doesn't mean we shouldn't get the full entertainment.

I just don't know what to do any more! What is gonna get the creatives to play all songs and dances in the UK? I understand they might have some copyright issues or whatever, but they should sort it out! it's not fair!

I don't know if boycotting Geet in the UK will make any difference, but if they cut anything else out, I won't be watching it.

But I don't want you people to tell me if you have the same problem, I want you to tell me how we can sort this out. I have written many times on the FB page and it makes NO difference!

Koi tho help karo!
Edited by ARMaanEet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well, maybe it's not the CVs fault...maybe it's being regulated in the UK like that, cuz it isn't like that in the US. i'm sorry i can't be of much help, cuz u said u don't wanna know if we have the same problem or not, but i'm just proposing a reason for why u're requests are going unheard..*pout*

maybe the British are still bitter about our independence?! 😲 (sorry, that was a fail attempt at trying to make u feel better 😭)
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that sucks, i wonder if it's the same in US too!!

is the uk version totally different from Indian version??
-knirwal- thumbnail
HI GIRLS IF THEY SEENS ..WHY U DONT WATCH THAT SEENS ON INTERNET???????????????
ARMaanEet thumbnail
kdg129  They cut out whole sequences, and its because they haven't paid the copyright people or whatever. We pay and but the Star package, and they can't pay the copyright people in return? All other channels apart from Star One shows all songs and dances. Even NDTV Imagine, and thats free.

@ maanlovesgeet17  After Kurbaan Hua, there has been no songs that has been properly played or dance sequence, they used to play Mahi at the back andthe performance would go on, but now the just cut them! It really not fair, we PAY to watch Geet, so we should get the full entertainment.
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Originally posted by: knirwal

HI GIRLS IF THEY SEENS ..WHY U DONT WATCH THAT SEENS ON INTERNET???????????????

Because it isn't the same as it is on the TV. Also, my mum pays for the channel, so why should I watch it on the internet?
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARMaanEet

kdg129  They cut out whole sequences, and its because they haven't paid the copyright people or whatever. We pay and but the Star package, and they can't pay the copyright people in return? All other channels apart from Star One shows all songs and dances. Even NDTV Imagine, and thats free.

@ maanlovesgeet17  After Kurbaan Hua, there has been no songs that has been properly played or dance sequence, they used to play Mahi at the back andthe performance would go on, but now the just cut them! It really not fair, we PAY to watch Geet, so we should get the full entertainment.

ya, that is true, u pay to watch star one but then u can't watch the full entertainment, that sucks. u know what u should do, isn't there uk, starone, complain to them!!
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

ya, that is true, u pay to watch star one but then u can't watch the full entertainment, that sucks. u know what u should do, isn't there uk, starone, complain to them!!

That's what I'm asking! What can I do?
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ARMaanEet

awww, that's horrible!!! i hope they do something about it! as Maan said, "maine poore paise de chuke hain." if u have paid, u must receive! >_<
ARMaanEet thumbnail
^^ yaar it's not even about money. its about the principal, i bet we aren't even going to get to watch Mahi Ve and Sheila Ki Jawani also.