Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 88)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssv_99

Originally posted by Opti

Hi Gurls.. looks an interesting topic again.. tell me tell me how u gurls are so tihn.. me on the other hand putting on 1 kg each on every year of my marraige.. i was weighing 51 kgs during my marraige and now after 11 yrs.. I am 62 kgs.. LOL  my huby has kept my tight fitting dressi use to wear  just after my marraige still with him as a memory.. and keeps on deraming when I will be able to wear it again.. I told him ye to khwab hai khwab hi rahega.. Tongue

Goes to show our hubbies can never be happy no matter what.  Mine wants a plump wife and your wants a slim one.  They themselves can come in any shape and size and we accept them for who they are, dont we? 

Are yaar.. I  am not that lucky to say that.. My husby goes to Gym everyday.. he has put on loads of dolle sholle.. 6 abs.. encorages me a lot... but you know its me.. hate going to gym.. hate doing diet.. Is there anything that I can eat and reduce weight!!

What is your height? then calculate your BMi. you will know whether your weight is okay for your height or not.

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Good Morning Gurls !!!! Hi Shaz, Nehr, Opti....looks like u r all talking about loosing weight...

Hey ssv_99....nice to c u...first time chatting with u...

U gurls carry on..will join shortly...gotta serve breakfast to my kids...its 9:00am here in the USA...Smile

Hi Absoluv.. what a dedicated maneetian... saw maaneet photo  first and then kids breakfast.. love that.
I had this kinda experience when manneet went to HP just after their zoti mangeter scene. USe to think abt them while going to bed and feel nice in the morning  if it is not weekend. Use to eagerly wait for Amu4Eva's update. But now a days dono y but not have same feeling. But I want it back!

Just had Maggi for lunch today, starting boring work again. will be peeping in between.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Hi Gurls.. looks an interesting topic again.. tell me tell me how u gurls are so tihn.. me on the other hand putting on 1 kg each on every year of my marraige.. i was weighing 51 kgs during my marraige and now after 11 yrs.. I am 62 kgs.. LOL  my huby has kept my tight fitting dressi use to wear  just after my marraige still with him as a memory.. and keeps on deraming when I will be able to wear it again.. I told him ye to khwab hai khwab hi rahega.. Tongue

Goes to show our hubbies can never be happy no matter what.  Mine wants a plump wife and your wants a slim one.  They themselves can come in any shape and size and we accept them for who they are, dont we? 

Are yaar.. I  am not that lucky to say that.. My husby goes to Gym everyday.. he has put on loads of dolle sholle.. 6 abs.. encorages me a lot... but you know its me.. hate going to gym.. hate doing diet.. Is there anything that I can eat and reduce weight!!

What is your height? then calculate your BMi. you will know whether your weight is okay for your height or not.

I am 5.3  Disapprove atleast would have done somthing with it.. but there also no chance..

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Usha here is the youtube link. You can go there and bookmark the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkD5g2lu4UA

Btw here is the link to my channel in youtube. Have 8-9 VMs on Maaneet and a host on my other fav TV jodi Michi.

http://www.youtube.com/user/opti4u2?feature=mhum

serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
ash (ssv99)

you are normal weight for your height. you were underweight before and now with all the changes with age you are one of the lucky few who are in the normal weight bracket. 

So cheer up. no tension. you don't have to go to the gym. put up your feet and watch geet. that is enough.

after a kg or two you can start thinking.

Absoluv

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Usha here is the youtube link. You can go there and bookmark the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkD5g2lu4UA

Btw here is the link to my channel in youtube. Have 8-9 VMs on Maaneet and a host on my other fav TV jodi Michi.

http://www.youtube.com/user/opti4u2?feature=mhum

thanks a ton. viewed it and bookmarked it as well. How do you do these things. 

Absoluv

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

ash (ssv99)

you are normal weight for your height. you were underweight before and now with all the changes with age you are one of the lucky few who are in the normal weight bracket. 

So cheer up. no tension. you don't have to go to the gym. put up your feet and watch geet. that is enough.

after a kg or two you can start thinking.

Wow Gr8.. Thanks a ton..  How did you calculate it..??  never had a thought of height vs. weight with age!.

Between may I know ur name?
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wishing you all a very Good Morning ladies.......

Kids holiday today.....so day's gonna be busy.....

gr* so see topics on weight loss...I badly need to lose 20 pounds...and Im lazy.....

and gr* to see Maneetwedding pics.....feeling good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268Absoluv

Go to top