Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 86)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

sorry dear had 2 quote u back...this is way back pages...so thanks 4 the reassurance...u see the prob is my hubby 2 likes plump ladies...he keeps on tellng me EAT N EAT n put on weight...most of the time wen we r walking,strolling i tend 2 luk mre like his daughterLOL cos im 5 3 n he is 5 11 n being skinny mkes it even mre no noDead i told him jus imagine if i bcme plump..i wuldnt b able 2 match ur height... ur rite abt the clothing section...i 2 face similar problm ...always in the gals section infact sme goes  4 the footwearLOLLOL

my sisters thy r all younger 2 me n thy hve beautiful bodies...the clothes tat dnt fit them   thy pass it 2 me...see now i feel so embarassing attimes ...my arms r like carrots n 4gt the top...i dnt wnt 2 talk abt itLOLLOLLOL

Same here. My younger sister always weighed more than me. We used to fght a lot when we were young and she always got the better of me if it turned into a physical fight.  I would try to restrict it to verbal because that's where I can score.  My hubby was also thin at the time of our marriage and people said we were made for each other but within a year he gained so much weight that my friends failed to recognise him as his cheeks had fluffed out.  While he looked like a college boy on our wedding day, he looks much more mature now and people do think the age difference between us is much more than the 2 years 9mths.  Like you, my arms are like stick (slightly better now) and neither am I that well endowed but I've learnt to accept who I am and laugh off comments about my thinness.  I am healthy and active and that's what matters. And I dont need to worry about what I eat and what I dont.  

Edited by Opti - 17 January 2011 at 4:27am

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

hi ash...welcome back after so mny days...wats ur take on luv n live in relationships...u hve 2 go bac few pagesLOL n then bluey dear also posted 1 question...i myself hve 2 answer...feeling so lazy

Thanks Meher.. Ya I know I am still having Weekend hangover.. just peeping through the IF our Wine club.. saw 2nd thred also on 85 pages.. great going..

regarding luv n live in relationship what a topic yaar.. I like to have a relationship with  who only  I love and will luv live... LOL 
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Usha, I just realised that my VM on how Maan made Geet what she is today is still in my youtube account. Here it is:

Edited by Opti - 17 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserialwatcher16

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

sorry dear had 2 quote u back...this is way back pages...so thanks 4 the reassurance...u see the prob is my hubby 2 likes plump ladies...he keeps on tellng me EAT N EAT n put on weight...most of the time wen we r walking,strolling i tend 2 luk mre like his daughterLOL cos im 5 3 n he is 5 11 n being skinny mkes it even mre no noDead i told him jus imagine if i bcme plump..i wuldnt b able 2 match ur height... ur rite abt the clothing section...i 2 face similar problm ...always in the gals section infact sme goes  4 the footwearLOLLOL

my sisters thy r all younger 2 me n thy hve beautiful bodies...the clothes tat dnt fit them   thy pass it 2 me...see now i feel so embarassing attimes ...my arms r like carrots n 4gt the top...i dnt wnt 2 talk abt itLOLLOLLOL

Same here. My younger sister always weighed more than me. We used to fght a lot when we were young and she always got the better of me if it turned into a physical fight.  I would try to restrict it to verbal because that's where I can score.  My hubby was also thin at the time of our marriage and people said we were made for each other but within a year he gained so much weight that my friends failed to recognise him as his cheeks had fluffed out.  While he looked like a college boy on our wedding day, he looks much more mature now and people do think the age difference between us is much more than the 2 years 9mths.  Like you, my arms are like stick (slightly better now) and neither am I that well endowed but I've learnt to accept who I am and laugh off comments about my thinness.  I am healthy and active and that's what matters. And I dont need to worry about what I eat and what I dont.  
yes xactly im healthy n dnt fall sick mashallah bt on the othr hand  my hubby 2 also whoalso  gained weight aftr marraige is mre prone 2 sickness, weakness  n he feels so lazy jus 2 move a glass from one place 2 other... weight issue here..LOLme on the other hand jat se utho jat se baitho...
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Usha, I just realised that my VM on how Maan made Geet what she is today is still in my youtube account. Here it is:

i wud definately watch tis...i didnt kno u mke VMS 2....
on my take on geet...i wud really want 2 see her  continuing her studies n MAAN dropping her 2 college or enrolling her in / doin her graduation through coresspondence/ maan helping her out in her assignments or xplaining her lessons...we can also hve cute maneet moments likwise
ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

yes xactly im healthy n dnt fall sick mashallah bt on the othr hand  my hubby 2 also whoalso  gained weight aftr marraige is mre prone 2 sickness, weakness  n he feels so lazy jus 2 move a glass from one place 2 other... weight issue here..LOLme on the other hand jat se utho jat se baitho...

Hi Gurls.. looks an interesting topic again.. tell me tell me how u gurls are so tihn.. me on the other hand putting on 1 kg each on every year of my marraige.. i was weighing 51 kgs during my marraige and now after 11 yrs.. I am 62 kgs.. LOL  my huby has kept my tight fitting dressi use to wear  just after my marraige still with him as a memory.. and keeps on deraming when I will be able to wear it again.. I told him ye to khwab hai khwab hi rahega.. Tongue
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Mehran I would love to see this too but first let her get the baby out. Wouldn't want the delivery date clashing with her exams, do we?
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssv_99

Hi Gurls.. looks an interesting topic again.. tell me tell me how u gurls are so tihn.. me on the other hand putting on 1 kg each on every year of my marraige.. i was weighing 51 kgs during my marraige and now after 11 yrs.. I am 62 kgs.. LOL  my huby has kept my tight fitting dressi use to wear  just after my marraige still with him as a memory.. and keeps on deraming when I will be able to wear it again.. I told him ye to khwab hai khwab hi rahega.. Tongue

Goes to show our hubbies can never be happy no matter what.  Mine wants a plump wife and your wants a slim one.  They themselves can come in any shape and size and we accept them for who they are, dont we? 

Go to top