Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 78)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Usha, you are so like me. I too feel compelled to talk if people are quiet around me. Cant stand silence in a crowd. Come from a talkative family too. In fact back in my place we are mostly talking at each other rather than to each other. We are constantly pulling each other's legs and there is no age bar here. I pull my grand mother's legs too. It is all in jest and we understand each other well but in my in-laws place, they are more formal in their conversations. I have two great sis-in-laws but they will never take the liberty of pulling my leg (although they are both older than me) and I have not tried pulling theirs.  I sometimes pull my m,om-in-law's legs as we've live together for so many years. It took her some time understanding my dry sense of humour.  I sometimes think that she still does not.  My hubby and I though are constantly teasing each other. My hubby has a good sense of humour if he puts it to use.

Btw turn your caps lock off, Usha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

bluey.....ROFLROFL
nissar.....kya hua maan tum itna upset kyon ho....

maan......yaar maine geet se sr ki wada kar di....Ouch

nissar....to problem kya hain....Confused

maan...ary mujhe manisha se  chutkara mile tab jaunga na sr manane...geeet ke saath......Ouch

nissar.....mada ladla bigar gaya.....ROFL

her name is rue....id blueyrue....she is a terrific vm maker...not really active in forum now...

LOL Too good....

Bluey is good VM maker....I was confused between this bluey and bluefish, but now cleared...

Muniza

Chalo Ren...tumne bhi likhana shuru kiya..ab to discussion mein part lo....
and thank for letting me know abt blueyrue....wondering who that was

mgdg_2010

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
chalo guy mere 12.00 baj gaye hain...
to ab mujhe jaake sona chalhiye...

take care
Ren, Opti, Muniza, Usha.... and nayii .Nilofer, anybody else iv missed.....
phir milte hain break ke baad

tab tak ke liye..dekhte rahiye...taakte rahiye..jhakte rahiye......Wine club mein!

76 pages in a day..lagta hai number 3 thread kal hi kholna padega~

Goodnight....happy dreams.

mgdg_2010

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Wah wah kya kehna bluey ki shayari ka
Hur baat ka usko hai pata
Lagta hai kurke aaie hai PHD MaanEet pur
Kur diya majboor unko scratch kurne pur
Ren ke mood ko uss ne kiya chill
De giee mukti serious discussion ko

Muniza

WAH WAH Muniza.......waiting for more..
Actually im making maneet scratch( thier head) because im pulling my hair writing these shayaris...im sure im going to wake up tommorrow and wonder what trash i have written!
[/QUOTE]

It's ok, we both are on same page, abb trash hai toh trash hai, atleast we gave smile on someone face na, thats matter haina?

Muniza
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
gals & pals u carry on....
nice meeting ya all....Big smile
but usha & opti doesn't talk to me at all...ShockedOuch
koye baat nahin phir kabhi.....LOL
it's almost 1:00 am here...Shocked
good night...Hug
see ya....Hug

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

chalo guy mere 12.00 baj gaye hain...
to ab mujhe jaake sona chalhiye...

take care
Ren, Opti, Muniza, Usha.... and nayii .Nilofer, anybody else iv missed.....
phir milte hain break ke baad

tab tak ke liye..dekhte rahiye...taakte rahiye..jhakte rahiye......Wine club mein!

76 pages in a day..lagta hai number 3 thread kal hi kholna padega~

Goodnight....happy dreams.

Good night bluey, sleep tight, we will try our best to complete atleast 100 pages at night...Abhi mere 10 baje hain, tomorrow i am off, so i am here till my one or untill my eyes start closing, so chak de pathe guys, rock the post, and yes be ready to open the new thread tomorrow.....

Muniza
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Here is something to keep you all amused.

Definitions of marriage:

- Marriage is not just a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).

- Marriage is an institution for love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.

-Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her masters.

-Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

-Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.

-Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.

-There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.

-A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes.

-Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad?

Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

-Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her.

Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!

-Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

-They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defence.

-When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

-There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.

-When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

-After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can't face each other, but they still stay together.

-Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.

-It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.

-A man was complaining to a friend: I had it all - Money, a beautiful house, the love of a beautiful woman. Then, pow! It was all gone."
"What happened?, asked his friend.
He says,,"My wife found out."

-At a party, one woman said to another: Are'nt you wearing the ring in the wrong finger?

The other replied, "Yes, I married the wrong man."

-Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished.

-It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

-A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received hundreds of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE.

-When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinInfinitedreams

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

@ opti - sorry for the caps lock. i am working and chatting at the same time and was typing something else in another window in caps lock. forgot to turn it off when chatting here. 

mu sister's in law yack a lot. I started talking only after i got married. In my family they don't talk so much and every body talks only to the point. My sister in fact tells me you have started talking unnecessarily in the last so many years. 

My uncle told me now i know why your hubby speaks so little. If your sister's in law talk so much, he would not have been able to get a word in from any angle. so he just decided to keep quiet. 

And then the wife came who decided that if you can't beat them, then join them.

Go to top