Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 63)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Opti, Shaz,Mehraan, Roopa and others.....kya hot discussion chal raha hai....been catching up

Good question Mehraan...and good anser Opti......
and yes...forum rules dont allow us to talk too much about GURTI personal life...just to keep in mind

but yes we can talk about strength of a marriage, relationships, life and stuff in general terms...
since we all are married boat...and are in time tested relations.....

persoannly for Mehraan;s question...if two people are making all efforts tomake thier relationship work and keep it lively...then no question arises of falling for someone else...
love can only take you some distance in the journey..commitment and effort will take the rest of the way.Love without commitment or effort is in reality a waste right....?

Anyway leaving a new question for you guys...

Can a person be in love with two people at a time? We love some, like some , are friends with some, etc etc...
So can a person be equally in love with two people( of the opposite gender of course....please dont go tangent :)Tongue)?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88serialwatcher16Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Haila kya sub bhaag gaye?

Me good my kids are not baby anymore, son 14, daughter 9, toh i dont have to feed them lolz...

@ Bluey - Interesting question. give me some time, i will come with the answer...

Muniza

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Hi Opti, Shaz,Mehraan, Roopa and others.....kya hot discussion chal raha hai....been catching up

Good question Mehraan...and good anser Opti......
and yes...forum rules dont allow us to talk too much about GURTI personal life...just to keep in mind

but yes we can talk about strength of a marriage, relationships, life and stuff in general terms...
since we all are married boat...and are in time tested relations.....

persoannly for Mehraan;s question...if two people are making all efforts tomake thier relationship work and keep it lively...then no question arises of falling for someone else...
love can only take you some distance in the journey..commitment and effort will take the rest of the way.Love without commitment or effort is in reality a waste right....?

Anyway leaving a new question for you guys...

Can a person be in love with two people at a time? We love some, like some , are friends with some, etc etc...
So can a person be equally in love with two people( of the opposite gender of course....please dont go tangent :)Tongue)?
Hi BlueyHug well said and totally agree.
I think people can be in love with two people, it depends on what one of the two relationship they want to work on and which is more important.  I also think when two people spend alot of time with each other whether you mean it to happen or not ,feeling come forth, not necessary lovey dovey feeling but some feeling whether it is admiration,love,respect,happiness,etc.  Does that make sense?  Also I think it is very natural to compare the two people who you are with the most, for example, I have my husband and my boss, I am around my boss 10 hrs a day working one on one(he is doctor/i am nurse) I don't love him in that sense but I do respect him and sometimes I tell my husband he did this, why can't u, etc.LOLBut i think that is human nature.Just POV!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16Infinitedreams

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
hi, what is happening. just logged in, tried to catch up on all that had happened but it was too much. 60 pages overnight. amazing record. What all were you talking. I will never get work done if i try reading all the previous. But  how can i resist my two bits on some of the topics.

Everybody remembers the tailor scene and maan's eyes going all over geet's face. That shows how effective that was.

I repeat Maan looks best in white kurta. Divine. Yummy. of course it is a different thing that if a guy wants to look good he should wear a white kurta

Originally posted by Opti

Mehraan, about your question on the strength of long relationships, have you seen a hollywood movie titled "Seven year Itch" starring Marlyn Monroe. It is hilarious. You should see it.  Its about this guy who develops a crush for a girl when his wife of seven years is away. He finally comes to his senses when he realises the folly of it.

More generally the term  "7-year itch" came because most marriages in the west crumbled after 7 years (now it crumbles much before that). Partners tend to re-evaluate their relationship after being with each other for a fairly long time. One may notice signs one has ignored for long and try to change it.  The relationship can get stronger if the partners are committed to each other and try to rectify the flaws in their bond but can weaken if they couldn't care less or find someone else more alluring.

Coming to the two leads, I think it is best not to discuss their personal lives in the forum as it is against the rules and after all every one is entitled to their privacy, including the stars.  As someone who has been married for nearly 16 years, all I would say is that there is no relationship which can only boast of the ups and no downs.  One needs to work at it always to ensure that the sheen does not go.  If one is not ready to do so, its better to snap it before the wounds fester.

I loved seven year itch. All marriages have to be worked at. But it is so much more difficult for the people in the glamour world. But nowadays I am seeing it coming down towards professionals and ordinary people. Husbands and wives have to invest time with each other and it is an uphill task and participate in each other's lives, otherwise the husband's thinking goes in one direction and the wife is left behind going in another direction. Eevrybody is taking the easy way out by getting out instead of sorting out.

@ opti. BTW regarding cooking.  My friends and family can't recognise me and my father actually reconfirms with me everytime he east something i have made whether i have actually made it. All through school and college i made puris for him b4 going to work bcos the rotis would never come ok. my philosophy was you need food to survive and you cannot live for food.

but got married to a guy where my mil was the world's best cook and very interested in doing it well, selfless enough to feed me when i was working 20 hour days and spoilt my tongue in the bargain. She was the smart one after all. So the day my tongue had got longer and my priorities ahd changed, took a break from work to bring up my kidos, started cooking and she had laboriously written out her recipes for the day the chicken comes home to roost. 

It is so embarrassing sometimes bcos i am now doing all the things i swore i would never do. 

Two things i read somewhere i have treasured.

1. Never say never
2. Keep your words soft. You never know when you might have to eat them.

I don't know when i will be able to catch up with all the others in the club, prema, roopa, meher, hiral, bluey.........have a nice day. will keep looking in off and on. i am missing the chatting process. maybe tonight after the episode i will log on for chatting. hope it is worth it. anyway as someone wisely said 'kii phark painda hai'

usha 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariSATHYA88Infinitedreams

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Hey UshaHug talk with you soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
anyone still here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
yes... being in love with one does not mean you cannot love another at the same time

the only thing that actually stops one from being in love with 2 people at the same time and  i dont put a measure on love so i donno the equality..

ethics
society
culture
set norms

otherwise one would even go to the extent of being involved with 2 people at the same time

now the difference is what are the boundaries set by you and set for you...and also do the same apply to the other person/s

now the question remains...is being in love with 2 people betrayal?

if so again by which standards?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariSATHYA88mgdg_2010SilentsoulInfinitedreams

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

yes... being in love with one does not mean you cannot love another at the same time

the only thing that actually stops one from being in love with 2 people at the same time and  i dont put a measure on love so i donno the equality..

ethics
society
culture
set norms

otherwise one would even go to the extent of being involved with 2 people at the same time

now the difference is what are the boundaries set by you and set for you...and also do the same apply to the other person/s

now the question remains...is being in love with 2 people betrayal?

if so again by which standards?
Hello,

These are some deep questions, I will have to think about thisLOL

I have to go- will try to come on later, it was a great discussion and thanks to all of youHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Infinitedreams

Go to top