Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 47)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

LOL
Originally posted by mehraan

shaz bathroom seduction detail mei xplain karo...i said write a scene wat u wnt n how it has 2 b...cmon dear..

MAAN WILL BE SHAVING ( OH FORGOT HE DOSENT SHAVE, CHALO TRIMMING FACIAL ONLY WRAPPED ONLY IN TOWELWink GEET COMES IN TO BATHROOM AND HESITATES WHEN SHE SEES MAAN. MAAN SEES HER IN MIRROR AND SLOWLY TURNS AROUND. HE STARTS WALKING TOWARDS HER ( I THINK OF IT AS HIS PHANTHER WALKWink) SHE STUMBLES AND STARTS WALKING BACKWARDS....BUMPS INTO WALL AT HER BACK....MAAN KEEPS COMING UNTILL THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN THEM. HE PUSHES HER UP AGAINST THE WALL WITH HIS BODYEmbarrassed.. GEET PUTS HER HANDS ON HIS CHEST AS IF TO PUSH HIM AWAY....HE GRABS HER HANDS AND PINS THEM ON THE WALL ABOVE HER HEAD....AND MURMURS ....AB KYA KARO GI....................THE REST I LEAVE TO YOU IMAGINATIONSWinkLOL
wonderful shaazi so u were bsy writng tis...ahhhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed dreamy...wat i liked here is MAAN nanga..LOL hes so desirable  n y did geet enter bathroom...she always needs bahans kya 2 hve xrated MAANLOL loved the WRESTLING match yaar..2 gud...tis has 2 b there aftr shaadi
is tis cmng frm personal xperienceEmbarrassed

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Hello

Anyone Home?

Muniza
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
hw abt geet pulling offLOL the towel yaar n running wid it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Yes, thats what everyone was saying, he didn't write it, maybe DB wrote it but i do notice after the blog thing we got a lot more gurti moments, so it kind of backfired on whoever wrote it.  I also notice GC is much more comfortable with DD.
she brings out the best in him...tats wat i like abt him...i watched pati patni aur woh...did u guys watched it...over there he was alys up2 himself...the camera was 24/7 n their relationship luked so boring...i adored GC from avry long time cos of his immense luv n trust bt wen it cmes 2 her...i dunno i cnt accept the reality
I did not watch it all just bits and pieces and she seems to wear the pants in the relationship.  that is just my opinion. and maybe he is ok with that.
yaya i kno wat u mean...she was dominating 2 clean the dishes...luk aftr kids...
now now i dnt want 2 go on
bttr stick 2 GURTILOL
u r right, lets not go there.LOL

HEY GIRLS YEH KYA SHURU KAR DIYA HAI.......SOME PEOPLE LIKE BEING DOMINATEDWink SUCH AS JSWink  BBWink DEFO DOSENT LIKE SALWAR KAMEEZ..... SAMAJ JAO....SAMAJ JAO
who is js n bb?im tubelight so xplain yaar kaun...give the hints.LOL
u kno wat GC eyes say smethng else...did u watch tat sbs where DD is dressing up n he peeps in the van...his eyes were speaking volumes wen he was luking at her n the vry nxt moment camera focuses he becmes still n straight

AUR EXPLAIN KYA KARU (JSStar) (DeadBB) ---(TTStar) AB SAMJI CODE
You just cracked me up-Jake calls her Argentina and many on face book call her mataji.
CALLS WHO...DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
yes muniza ji we r here

serendipity2

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

where did shaazi disappaerd???

i always dream2 see them 2gther...4 me MAAnet HAS bcme history i m pinning mre on gurti...bt do u think saathi is it possible...being in a live inrelationship 4 7 yrs ...is fallng luv agn is possible...jus 2 kno ur xpertixe knowledge

I think it is possible especially if that other person is different from the person u have been with for so long.  DD comes across as a happy,bubbly not a care in the world but still caring and great person.  If anyone who is shy reserved comes across that they are going to attracted to that no matter what if not physically than just for the sheer joy of being around someone so full of life.  Did I make any sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Yes, thats what everyone was saying, he didn't write it, maybe DB wrote it but i do notice after the blog thing we got a lot more gurti moments, so it kind of backfired on whoever wrote it.  I also notice GC is much more comfortable with DD.
she brings out the best in him...tats wat i like abt him...i watched pati patni aur woh...did u guys watched it...over there he was alys up2 himself...the camera was 24/7 n their relationship luked so boring...i adored GC from avry long time cos of his immense luv n trust bt wen it cmes 2 her...i dunno i cnt accept the reality
I did not watch it all just bits and pieces and she seems to wear the pants in the relationship.  that is just my opinion. and maybe he is ok with that.
yaya i kno wat u mean...she was dominating 2 clean the dishes...luk aftr kids...
now now i dnt want 2 go on
bttr stick 2 GURTILOL
u r right, lets not go there.LOL

HEY GIRLS YEH KYA SHURU KAR DIYA HAI.......SOME PEOPLE LIKE BEING DOMINATEDWink SUCH AS JSWink  BBWink DEFO DOSENT LIKE SALWAR KAMEEZ..... SAMAJ JAO....SAMAJ JAO
who is js n bb?im tubelight so xplain yaar kaun...give the hints.LOL
u kno wat GC eyes say smethng else...did u watch tat sbs where DD is dressing up n he peeps in the van...his eyes were speaking volumes wen he was luking at her n the vry nxt moment camera focuses he becmes still n straight

AUR EXPLAIN KYA KARU (JSStar) (DeadBB) ---(TTStar) AB SAMJI CODE
You just cracked me up-Jake calls her Argentina and many on face book call her mataji.
CALLS WHO...DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANConfused
BB(is this who I think you are talking about?) maybe my light bulb has not come onLOL

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

LOL

shaz bathroom seduction detail mei xplain karo...i said write a scene wat u wnt n how it has 2 b...cmon dear..

MAAN WILL BE SHAVING ( OH FORGOT HE DOSENT SHAVE, CHALO TRIMMING FACIAL ONLY WRAPPED ONLY IN TOWELWink GEET COMES IN TO BATHROOM AND HESITATES WHEN SHE SEES MAAN. MAAN SEES HER IN MIRROR AND SLOWLY TURNS AROUND. HE STARTS WALKING TOWARDS HER ( I THINK OF IT AS HIS PHANTHER WALKWink) SHE STUMBLES AND STARTS WALKING BACKWARDS....BUMPS INTO WALL AT HER BACK....MAAN KEEPS COMING UNTILL THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN THEM. HE PUSHES HER UP AGAINST THE WALL WITH HIS BODYEmbarrassed.. GEET PUTS HER HANDS ON HIS CHEST AS IF TO PUSH HIM AWAY....HE GRABS HER HANDS AND PINS THEM ON THE WALL ABOVE HER HEAD....AND MURMURS ....AB KYA KARO GI....................THE REST I LEAVE TO YOU IMAGINATIONSWinkLOL
wonderful shaazi so u were bsy writng tis...ahhhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed dreamy...wat i liked here is MAAN nanga..LOL hes so desirable  n y did geet enter bathroom...she always needs bahans kya 2 hve xrated MAANLOL loved the WRESTLING match yaar..2 gud...tis has 2 b there aftr shaadi
is tis cmng frm personal xperienceEmbarrassed

YOU LADIES NEED TO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!LOL DEFO AFTER SHAADI....WHAT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ME VERY SIMPLE GIRL/LADY...WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY...LOL

Go to top