Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 45)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
wud luv 2 see them out of the mansion...thy dnt shoot outdoors kya..im fed up wid the same setting ..thy can consummate wen thyr on HM...definately wud see them away from problems n tensions....only maneet moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
gc keeps eyeying her u see in mny sbs /sbb...even wen she moves her hand 2 her hair or wen she corrects smethng or the other..his eyes r always on her actions like he is watching her carefully...tat luk cnt be missed...i hve observed tat
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Yes, thats what everyone was saying, he didn't write it, maybe DB wrote it but i do notice after the blog thing we got a lot more gurti moments, so it kind of backfired on whoever wrote it.  I also notice GC is much more comfortable with DD.
she brings out the best in him...tats wat i like abt him...i watched pati patni aur woh...did u guys watched it...over there he was alys up2 himself...the camera was 24/7 n their relationship luked so boring...i adored GC from avry long time cos of his immense luv n trust bt wen it cmes 2 her...i dunno i cnt accept the reality
I did not watch it all just bits and pieces and she seems to wear the pants in the relationship.  that is just my opinion. and maybe he is ok with that.
yaya i kno wat u mean...she was dominating 2 clean the dishes...luk aftr kids...
now now i dnt want 2 go on
bttr stick 2 GURTILOL
u r right, lets not go there.LOL

HEY GIRLS YEH KYA SHURU KAR DIYA HAI.......SOME PEOPLE LIKE BEING DOMINATEDWink SUCH AS JSWink  BBWink DEFO DOSENT LIKE SALWAR KAMEEZ..... SAMAJ JAO....SAMAJ JAO
who is js n bb?im tubelight so xplain yaar kaun...give the hints.LOL
u kno wat GC eyes say smethng else...did u watch tat sbs where DD is dressing up n he peeps in the van...his eyes were speaking volumes wen he was luking at her n the vry nxt moment camera focuses he becmes still n straight

AUR EXPLAIN KYA KARU (JSStar) (DeadBB) ---(TTStar) AB SAMJI CODE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Yes, thats what everyone was saying, he didn't write it, maybe DB wrote it but i do notice after the blog thing we got a lot more gurti moments, so it kind of backfired on whoever wrote it.  I also notice GC is much more comfortable with DD.
she brings out the best in him...tats wat i like abt him...i watched pati patni aur woh...did u guys watched it...over there he was alys up2 himself...the camera was 24/7 n their relationship luked so boring...i adored GC from avry long time cos of his immense luv n trust bt wen it cmes 2 her...i dunno i cnt accept the reality
I did not watch it all just bits and pieces and she seems to wear the pants in the relationship.  that is just my opinion. and maybe he is ok with that.
yaya i kno wat u mean...she was dominating 2 clean the dishes...luk aftr kids...
bttr stick 2 GURTILOL

HEY GIRLS YEH KYA SHURU KAR DIYA HAI.......SOME PEOPLE LIKE BEING DOMINATEDWink SUCH AS JSWink  BBWink DEFO DOSENT LIKE SALWAR KAMEEZ..... SAMAJ JAO....SAMAJ JAO
u kno wat GC eyes say smethng else...did u watch tat sbs where DD is dressing up n he peeps in the van...his eyes were speaking volumes wen he was luking at her n the vry nxt moment camera focuses he becmes still n straight

You just cracked me up-Jake calls her Argentina and many on face book call her mataji.

Edited by SATHYA88 - 16 January 2011 at 5:39pm
SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

gc keeps eyeying her u see in mny sbs /sbb...even wen she moves her hand 2 her hair or wen she corrects smethng or the other..his eyes r always on her actions like he is watching her carefully...tat luk cnt be missed...i hve observed tat
I'm so glad u noticed that I always think my eyes are only seeing what they want to see and then I think "nahiii, he is a good boy, and so In Love so he cant be checking out Ms.DD.
SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

bttr stick 2 GURTILOL

You just cracked me up-Jake calls her Argentina and many on face book call her mataji.
should this be our new code names.  let me write them down.LOL
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
ahhhh ok got it...kya yaar sach mei...im tubelightattimes...
aur kya bolo mere gurti ke baare mei...i really wnt them 2 do sme stage performances n dance...at award functions...thy rpopular bt thy r not nominated 4 their actng...i dunno how n wat is the criteria
SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

ahhhh ok got it...kya yaar sach mei...im tubelightattimes...
aur kya bolo mere gurti ke baare mei...i really wnt them 2 do sme stage performances n dance...at award functions...thy rpopular bt thy r not nominated 4 their actng...i dunno how n wat is the criteria
I think it is the channel, notice no one on star one is usually nominated.

Go to top