Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 3)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by riza792

Hii Bluey...I think we are meeting for the first time!Smile

Ren Baby....aaja........


quoting Dhrasti...

first time ho yar second time...
ki farak painda hai yaaro:)....friend is a friend is a friend is a friend...

aaj mein acche mood mein hun...to dont be surprised if Im not so *mature*:)
LOLLOL
Join the club dearie....my maturity level is quite low too.LOL...as my hubby LOVES to point out all the time!!Confused
hubbio ka aur kam bhi kya....Angry
jab dekho tab galti nikal ti hain........Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by bluefish

Yep...Congrats to everyone...
common, friends,
join the action here

Coz aaj to koi episode nahi hai...so action bhi hamara and reaction bhi hamara...:)


so to hain....Big smile
thanks for the new thread.....Embarrassed
u didn't add the new members name.......Confused


abhi karne hi wali hun.....meri ma:):):)
kidding...!
Haayee....jaldi kar lo warna Ren ko gussa aa jaayega!Ouch
Waise bhi woh Annie ko shoot karne tayyar hoke phir rahi hai......tumhe substitue na samajh le!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by bluefish

Yep...Congrats to everyone...
common, friends,
join the action here

Coz aaj to koi episode nahi hai...so action bhi hamara and reaction bhi hamara...:)


so to hain....Big smile
thanks for the new thread.....Embarrassed
u didn't add the new members name.......Confused


abhi karne hi wali hun.....meri ma:):):)
kidding...!
Haayee....jaldi kar lo warna Ren ko gussa aa jaayega!Ouch
Waise bhi woh Annie ko shoot karne tayyar hoke phir rahi hai......tumhe substitue na samajh le!LOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oooo annie naam mat lo uska......Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by riza792

Hii Bluey...I think we are meeting for the first time!Smile

Ren Baby....aaja........


quoting Dhrasti...

first time ho yar second time...
ki farak painda hai yaaro:)....friend is a friend is a friend is a friend...

aaj mein acche mood mein hun...to dont be surprised if Im not so *mature*:)
LOLLOL
Join the club dearie....my maturity level is quite low too.LOL...as my hubby LOVES to point out all the time!!Confused
hubbio ka aur kam bhi kya....Angry
jab dekho tab galti nikal ti hain........Angry
Oh! Your hubby too??? Roz shaam ko drive pe jaate waqt yeh shikaayat to nahin ki hogi na??LOLLOL..Sab shaadi ke baad hi dikhta hai!
Well......u cant expect everyone to be like MSK all the time!!LOLLOL
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 11497

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
HI ladies....CONGRATULATIONS N CELEBRATIONS!!
Just peeked in ...couldn't resist....gotta go hubby returned back from an international trip yesterday.....will catch up if n when get the chance...!! love ya all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2RiMa_972

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Joined: 01 March 2005
Posts: 2008

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by bluefish

Yep...Congrats to everyone...
common, friends,
join the action here

Coz aaj to koi episode nahi hai...so action bhi hamara and reaction bhi hamara...:)


so to hain....Big smile
thanks for the new thread.....Embarrassed
u didn't add the new members name.......Confused


abhi karne hi wali hun.....meri ma:):):)
kidding...!
Haayee....jaldi kar lo warna Ren ko gussa aa jaayega!Ouch
Waise bhi woh Annie ko shoot karne tayyar hoke phir rahi hai......tumhe substitue na samajh le!LOLLOL



Please ....she can shoot me if she wants...but please please sont compare me to ANNIEAngryAngry
:):):)
kuch bhi sahlungi....lekin annie ki lungi nahi sahungi..opps i mean the saree she wore yesterday...nahi sahungi...
meri DD ko dedi hoti wo Sadee....to Maan shaddi se pehli hi SR manaleta!!Wink


Edited by bluefish - 16 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by riza792

Right...aur shayad hamara action aur rection kal ke epi ke actions se better hoga!!Confused
ha kya action tha yaar.....Ouch
my foot....Dead


yep aajkal to Maneet ke scenes bhi itne hot nahi hai...pehle we even the normal scenes used to ve so full of sparks...now they both seem tired and bored of same scenes
I guess they also need challenge to do better work....
Yeah ....in their TT interview they seemed a lil bored with the same kind of romantic scens..they said they liked the Nok-Jhoks better.....I think they should be given some new different kind of romantic scenes now...not the same type of hug and cheek touching!
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Joined: 01 March 2005
Posts: 2008

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

HI ladies....CONGRATULATIONS N CELEBRATIONS!!
Just peeked in ...couldn't resist....gotta go hubby returned back from an international trip yesterday.....will catch up if n when get the chance...!! love ya all...

welcome michelle....
go give hubby some coffee and food( thats the briibe)
and come back here:)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Pinky Appreciation Thread||~The Cute & Bubbly =)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 106   Views: 14789

AnjuMaanManiac 106 14789 20 July 2011 at 10:06pm by nanditasingh
Brij Appreciation Thread #2 Welcome Bhootnis

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 175   Views: 10259

sallu_lover 175 10259 08 January 2011 at 3:10am by Khushboo_AN
||* Gurmeet Chaudhary ~ Appreciation Thread *||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 901   Views: 61462

SunShine_A 901 61462 13 December 2010 at 11:04am by hindu4lyf
||* Drashti Dhami/Geet ~ Appreciation Thread *||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 1008   Views: 38323

lilindiangurl13 1008 38323 11 December 2010 at 4:54pm by -Mrinalini-
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54339

sallu_lover 1209 54339 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index