Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 147)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
@ Opti - Very well written sweetheart...Loved thoughts, and seriously from which background she came up, and strongly faced everything...I am also proud on her...I think one woman or person should has to learn from their past, and make theirselves strong rather than living in past, and killing their future...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Roopa & Ren - Arey agar sub sahi chaleyga dono ke beech toh story mein dum nahin hoga...When we didn't wanted MU they have showed it, and now we wants, and i am not sure if they will show...Anyways i am not sure about SR...Maan really cares about Geet...I think after Doc words, he will not gonna do SR.....

Muniza
As much as hate to agree with you about SR, I think you are right.  Maan will act the perfect gentleman and say lets wait until the baby is born.  For us, that could very well be in 2012. they better give some good romantic fillers until thenAngry

I don't think so he will wait till baby born, do u really think baby will born? Waise toh mujhe baby chahiye...Anyways i think Maan will definitely ask this to Geet what doc would tell him....He is not the man who keep things inside, he will definitely ask her if she really wanna abort baby? And we all know, never.....Anyways he would say no to doc as well on first place rather ask Geet haina haina haina?

Muniza

mgdg_2010

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Muniza, I don't really know if the baby will be born, unless the set is going to be able to handle having a baby on the set for shootings it is impossible for this baby to become part of the show.  I mean Geet has the baby and then what?  only show the baby couple times a year,have a leap where it is shown grown, what would be the next logical step if the baby is born?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Infinitedreams

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
 I think so many of us are wanting this baby to be part of Maan and Geets life but I don't know how it would fit in-story wise.

mgdg_2010Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Muniza, I don't really know if the baby will be born, unless the set is going to be able to handle having a baby on the set for shootings it is impossible for this baby to become part of the show.  I mean Geet has the baby and then what?  only show the baby couple times a year,have a leap where it is shown grown, what would be the next logical step if the baby is born?

Exactly that's the reason people want miscarriage or abortion....Cause they can't have baby on set for long time, and then we don't want leap, but if actors doesnt have problem, then i am fine......I seriously wanna see MaanEet moments with babyDay Dreaming....

Muniza

SATHYA88

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Sathya, the baby need not be born soon. Afterall seeing Geet's figure, the show makers want us to believe she is still in the first four months or so.  So the baby can arrive towards the end.  Even after it arrives, they can show how Maan bonds with the baby. There were several ideas which people in this forum gave to incorporate the baby into the story.
Check this thread out.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1478655

As to working with a baby in the sets, it has been done in other shows.  They needn't show the baby constantly but bring it in no and then just to let us know it is there.  There are ways to work with a baby without stressing it out.  A baby can also open up a custody battle track later on.

Personally I feel the show should end within the next six-eight months because if it is prolonged beyond the point where all possible and logical tracks are , it will go down the drain. I dont want to hate the show I loved. Will prefer to have fond memories of it.

SATHYA88

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Exactly that's the reason people want miscarriage or abortion....Cause they can't have baby on set for long time, and then we don't want leap, but if actors doesnt have problem, then i am fine......I seriously wanna see MaanEet moments with babyDay Dreaming....

Muniza
I too want to see maneet moment with baby, I am all for the baby being born, I just can't see the way they would work that.  I will have to read the thread opti just sent me and see if I can figure this out.LOL

mgdg_2010Infinitedreams

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Sathya, the baby need not be born soon. Afterall seeing Geet's figure, the show makers want us to believe she is still in the first four months or so.  So the baby can arrive towards the end.  Even after it arrives, they can show how Maan bonds with the baby. There were several ideas which people in this forum gave to incorporate the baby into the story.
Check this thread out.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1478655

As to working with a baby in the sets, it has been done in other shows.  They needn't show the baby constantly but bring it in no and then just to let us know it is there.  There are ways to work with a baby without stressing it out.  A baby can also open up a custody battle track later on.

Personally I feel the show should end within the next six-eight months because if it is prolonged beyond the point where all possible and logical tracks are , it will go down the drain. I dont want to hate the show I loved. Will prefer to have fond memories of it.
opti,I would love the baby to be part of Geet and I do not want the show to end anytime soon but i can see why you would because I know once any show is prolonged it loses the magic. I will ck out the thread and see if it can help me put  away  my doubts about the baby track

Go to top