Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 136)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssv_99

anyways gursll who else is her.. ren shaz, bluey, meher.. param.. all u here.. anyone i missed... how was the spi.. enjoyed or got angry again.. very dramatic ha..
hey ash...Hug
welcome back...LOL
i enjoyed today's epi.....
cause...
DD & GC * BRIJ they all r awesome today....
i'm proud that i watch this serial...
cause honour killing is an important issue....
hat's off to cv's as they brought the issue....
in fonrt of the world......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I liked todays' episode a lot...what a strong performance by Drasti...and kicking by Gurmeet....

here is what I posted in main forum

====================================================================
   Just a few days back I was commenting in the wine club that maybe wel see Anjun premarital  SR before Maneet SR...

Firstly because Arjun will use that to hurt Maan and see Anjun will be doing huggie-kissie when Anne is supposed to be at the wedding...causing daraar between bahi-behena....he will make her make mistakes and then keep covering it up.....to trap Anne.

Secondly since the whole forum , facebook and fans are crying hoarse for Maneet SR....CVS will just have kick out of giving us the SR of the couple we dislike..Anjun...

hmmmm.......upar se Maan again has to choose....hope he makes sure he talks to her regular doctor in the show ..and is shown consulting a range of experts before he makes a decision..
Im my humble opinion....its not practical ts save the baby and kill the mom...because the baby always needs a mom....

By the way hope the doctore Arjun has brought is not fake/negative mili hui with Arjun.
If Maan gets the baby aborted because of a fake report or suggestion....phir to Maneet gaye kam se ...

===================================================================

MC  to aana hi tha...CVs are hinting at that since they are showing Maan baby bonding, so many kasmein wade about Geet Maan khushi and Geet making it clear her priority was baby.
And today Geet said she is proud to be becoming mummy and her strength comes from Maan and none can seprate Maneet..
bang...baby will the one to separate Maneet........the abortion may not happen...they may find in the nick of the moment that doc was lying that real doc may say differently....but by then Maan would have decided that Geet was his priority.....causing MU between Geet and Maan because even after telling him..he does not do her bidding....
Dadi also before Sangeet advises Geet that she should not let any thirt person come in between Maneet....but the third is already there..baby.
So again Maneet misuderstanding.....possesive ness...love..hate...whoe khushi....etc..
I just wish this happened after wedding...so that Geet would have been bound to Maan....
if it happens now...she will not marry him..:(
 selfish me:) wanna see some strong possesive hot Maneet scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvmehraan

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!
Have only read the update and my god the baby is in danger again. CV's enough allright!

Absoluv

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

anyways gursll who else is her.. ren shaz, bluey, meher.. param.. all u here.. anyone i missed... how was the spi.. enjoyed or got angry again.. very dramatic ha..
hey ash...Hug
welcome back...LOL
cause...

Hi Yaar.. Saw the epi.. now feeling much better than reading the update.. the acting was too good.. and yes maaneet were looking damn good.. I liked the way maan was angree and killer looks.. oh god.. love it... now anne was talking abt Jaimala so what happen to phere.. i mean dono what comes first in punjabi marrainges..!! 

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

hey ash...Hug
welcome back...LOL
cause...

Hey GIrls...Ren, Ash. Mona, bluey, Shaz,Meher.....r u all here ??? Did I miss anyone...

So coming to today's episode...ROCKING....full of ACTION....Loved it...

Cliff-hanger tho : Will the Wedding EVER happen ??? WHY the baby abort track again ???

Poor Maan...aage kuaa, peeche khai....Kya karein kya na karein , yeh kaisi mushkil haaye, koi toh bataade iska hal oh mere bhai ???? ki Ek taraf toh usseh pyaar karein hum, aur uski hi kasam nibhane se darrey hum....Unhappy

So I just don't get it...The Brij drama was very well played & nicely done....now they shud have shown that MAANEET get married & taking pheras HAPPILY...everyone dancing...INSTEAD they show us the " GEET DYING< ABORT BABY" track....WHYYYY ????

I think that Maan shud save Geet....Jaan hai toh Jahaan hai....Nyways the baby is not that big, that it can survive without Geet....I just hope that the CVs don't create a rift b4 marriage ( IF THE MARRIAGE EVER HAPPENS)...

Oh GOD....Please help....Cry

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
The CV's are seriously toying with our emotions.

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
yes tats wat i felt marraige might get postponed  mayb tats y so much kanjoosi on the dresses...bt im hopeful wedding will happen bt the nxt track is MUS...
bluey i liked ur take n i did hve a feeling /hint wen geet says tat no1 can separate US...she is proud 2 b a mother n she has MAAN..the trust she has on him...BRINGING baby track agn n agn means baby wont b there...cos the CVS bringing it often so tat we audience get used 2...tat baby wont b there...

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
HI mona, param, bluey, ash...gud 2 see u all
y the club is moving at snails speed...where r others???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Go to top