Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 13)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

thats what i like about the club.....ladies interested in geet........ladies willing to do some hubby bashingWink.....ladies with busy lives....my sort of clubBig smile

I have doubt, we are bashing our husbands with our friends (normal everywhere) what about them?Confused

they think we are sweet, biddable wifes, loving caring ....shall i keep going on....thats what they are telling their friendsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJin

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thats what i like about the club.....ladies interested in geet........ladies willing to do some hubby bashing

hey shaz........do we have to ....i mean bash the hubbys........is it requirement kya.........coz i dont want to.....see.....my hubbys the only person who truly understands my geet obsession........i talked to my bhabhi recently about how much i love geet and my many times i watch maaneet scenes she was looking at me like i was demented.........so no hubby bashing from me please.........at least .......not yet........future kisne dekha hai..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

thats what i like about the club.....ladies interested in geet........ladies willing to do some hubby bashing

hey shaz........do we have to ....i mean bash the hubbys........is it requirement kya.........coz i dont want to.....see.....my hubbys the only person who truly understands my geet obsession........i talked to my bhabhi recently about how much i love geet and my many times i watch maaneet scenes she was looking at me like i was demented.........so no hubby bashing from me please.........at least .......not yet........future kisne dekha hai..LOL

Can i ask how long you been married?.......maybe thats the reason......early daysLOL
prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

thats what i like about the club.....ladies interested in geet........ladies willing to do some hubby bashingWink.....ladies with busy lives....my sort of clubBig smile

I have doubt, we are bashing our husbands with our friends (normal everywhere) what about them?Confused

they think we are sweet, biddable wifes, loving caring ....shall i keep going on....thats what they are telling their friendsWink

Shaz do you think so? even it's the case inside they will be like Confused 
prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

hi dee.. this is prema

i will get lot of fun when i am complain about my husbandWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
shaz........is 7 years considered long .....can't be called a newlywed still.....

hey prema.......hope to join you soon........will wait until he does something worth bashingWink

Edited by dee30 - 16 January 2011 at 11:17am

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Shaz do you think so? even it's the case inside they will be like Confused 

are yaar we dont hubby bash!......We love our hubbies

.......sometimes......well very occasionally.......sometimes......never...arrrgg
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ Prema - good your mother is watching Geet I have no one in family, who watch Geet, but ya we have gang..I am from 3 Idiotz family, if you ever see the thread...

@ Shaz - yes hubby is third bacha need attention always... I will tell u the funny incident about MSK once I will come home, and u will be online...

Muniza

serendipity2

Go to top