The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Meher...

My sis name is mehar too....
How are you sweety?

@ Ren - Arey kisko MaanEet nahin chahiye...hum yahan MaanEet ke liye hi hain, MaanEet nahin toh kuch nahin....Tere liye shayari karo?

Muniza
hi ren...sorry guys didnt say hi first...was so damn xcited jus popped in wid my question...
so hru ??n hw was geet ????
i liked the 1st half...wnted mre of BRIJ nMAAN  fight...it ended quick...was disaapointed
Originally posted by mehraan

hi saathi...gud 2 see 🤗 missed u....
jus dropped my son 2 skool n...its 7am here...
wats the time there???
missed u too, it is 10:15 pm here.  should be in bed but missed chatting with u guys yesterday.  Have to be up by 5am to go to work.
Originally posted by mehraan

guys i kno its tis is a controversial question..i wnt 2 kno how geet is how mny mnths pregnanat..if  she is 5 to 6 mnths can a baby aborted at tat stage...its not my assumption...mny in the forum were saying a week bac...  as far i hve heard  it is safe 2 abort only within 3 mnths...im sorry i dunno the logics yet being a mother of 2...im still unaware of the facts...can any1 enligthened me on tis...???u see guys i nvr had a discussion on ti s wid any1 ..
meher a baby can be aborted upto 20 wks......

muni shuru ho ja.....😆

hi munni
gud 2 see u... i had a headache since 2 days so wasnt in 2 serious discussion here...cos of the late nighthangovers
tats so sweet ur sis name is meher so chalo u can treat me 1 here...🤗
iwant MANEET 2gther n wid tis track now....NO SR...MAAN wud avoid ...
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

meher a baby can be aborted upto 20 wks......

tat means b4 4 mnths...m i rite wen i stated tis...so how mny mths is geet????wat u think?
Sathya, now that the show is 6 days a week, I dont think they can go on for years without massacring the story. It has happened to other shows.  DMG started off well but towards the end people started hating it so much because of all the character assassinations. Wouldn't want Geet to be subjected to that sort of fate.  As long as there is a story (a logical and clean one at that), the show can go on but after that it should make a decent exist and not wait to be kicked out.
good question ....
the ans is not known to geet herself.....
that....what is her gestational period....lol

Meher- as sick as it sounds, 20wks is right, it also depends on the individual doctor who is doing the procedure.Abortions usually are done in the first trimester. but some do them in 15-20 wks.