Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 113)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Its ok, I bet she was thinking i have lost my mind when I asked about how it was to have hubby backLOL

youre like me i dont want to say any thing personal to anyone in case its wrong person.....first let me learn names properly.....phir agey sochu giLOL naam bi ghalat bulah ti hoonLOL
LOL I am going to follow your lead now and just keep my mouth shut.  hopefully param realized I was talking to the wrong person and does not think I am a wack job.

Dearest Sathya...just to clear ur confusion : Eveline is Hiral and Absoluv is Param that is me....

No worries dear...Wink
I will need to make a cheat sheet for all the namesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Muniza- I agree why did the CV's not put off the Brig/arjun track for a few day and give us dhoom,dhamka wedding and SR then they could have tried to kill geet.  sounds selfish but thats what I wantWink

AbsoluvInfinitedreams

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Its ok, I bet she was thinking i have lost my mind when I asked about how it was to have hubby backLOL

youre like me i dont want to say any thing personal to anyone in case its wrong person.....first let me learn names properly.....phir agey sochu giLOL naam bi ghalat bulah ti hoonLOL
LOL I am going to follow your lead now and just keep my mouth shut.  hopefully param realized I was talking to the wrong person and does not think I am a wack job.

Hey Sathya...yaar itna tension nahi lene ka yaar...v r all now friends , rite ??? So no worries dear...Believe me , I can be forgetful tooo many a times...So don't take tension yaar...Wink

Wah wah kya pic hai yaar, uff too cute....Think if everything would be fine in show without any troubles, we would enjoy this wedding to core, haina haina haina?

Bilkul Muniza....tumne bilkul theek kaha....Wish that the WEDDING had been shown without any twists & drama...phir toh sone pe suhaga....haila...Day Dreaming

Muniza

serendipity2Infinitedreams

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

@ munni.. where you keep disappearing to....what time is it where u are? 
LOL mere bedtime pe sab ko club ka nasha aata hai kyaLOL

hey girls which was your fav part today...dont say full epi....small scene pick kare...mine was annie/ arjun sceneLOL
WHAT!!! why annie and Arjun when so many romantic moments between the leads.

Knew that would wake you up...hahahahaTongue

my fav was maan and geet coming back to KM on horse and everyone was there.....nice to see outdoor scenesClap

maan started making promises again in the middle of the road ....in the middle of his wedding....in the middle of the epi... wanted to slap him and say get her on the horse, get her back to house and marry her already!!!Angry 

we get you maan man! you will protect her,make her dreams come true....phar shaadi kar lo to yeh promises fulfil ho jaye gi.....Who will  dare touch... MAAN KI GEET~!LOL

no more talk maan yaar.....action..we want action!!!!

SATHYA88Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Muniza- I agree why did the CV's not put off the Brig/arjun track for a few day and give us dhoom,dhamka wedding and SR then they could have tried to kill geet.  sounds selfish but thats what I wantWink

Sathya...u r not the only one...I have been saying the exact same thing in many other posts in the GEET forum....people must b thinking " WHY is ABSOLUV always after a HOTTT SR ?" LOL

Per what to do yaar...MAANEET jaadu & GurTi chemistry make it impossible to think of something else....LOL LOL LOL...They just look soooo goood TOGETHER...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

@ munni.. where you keep disappearing to....what time is it where u are? 

hey girls which was your fav part today...dont say full epi....small scene pick kare...mine was annie/ arjun sceneLOL

my fav was maan and geet coming back to KM on horse and everyone was there.....nice to see outdoor scenesClap

maan started making promises again in the middle of the road ....in the middle of his wedding....in the middle of the epi... wanted to slap him and say get her on the horse, get her back to house and marry her already!!!Angry 

we get you maan man! you will protect her,make her dreams come true....phar shaadi kar lo to yeh promises fulfil ho jaye gi.....Who will  dare touch... MAAN KI GEET~!LOL

Phew, you scared me with the AA bitAngry  but I agree, we are ready for some ACTION, talk is cheap so just do it already.AngryLOL

Edited by SATHYA88 - 17 January 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Dearest Sathya...just to clear ur confusion : Eveline is Hiral and Absoluv is Param that is me....

No worries dear...Wink
I will need to make a cheat sheet for all the namesLOL

already did that .....copy and pasted all names on to wordLOL whenever i come on i open name listLOL

SATHYA88Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=HIPHOP50]@ munni.. where you keep disappearing to....what time is it where u are? 

Shaz : ur words reminded me of the funny segment of E24...where Maan, Adi, & Romeo were having lots of fun about the same word : ACTION....LOL...Did u c that??? It was wierd & hilarious....Some private joke going on ....LOL

Go to top